Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. (8336 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo! Tell her ke? I dumped her ass like 4 years ago a day after discovering she lied to me!
grin I'm proud of u bobo mi...
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by banqalee(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2017
Update:She has refused to go with me to report to the police,saying she doesn't want to raise the issue.She's in church now and can't come to see me because her shoe is tight.Something is not right about the whole picture.
I am broken.Maybe I should just break up with her.
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by nsiazu: 8:58am On May 28, 2017
banqalee:
Update:She has refused to go with me to report to the police,saying she doesn't want to raise the issue.She's in church now and can't come to see me because her shoe is tight.Something is not right about the whole picture.
The truth has been revealed now... She actually cheated on you and is feeling remorse now. What I think is that she didn't do it ones and lied to you because she saw the weakness in, you that you are been sincere and a gentle man... The best thing is to seat her down to tell the real truth and after that then you decide either to let it go or continue. ...

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by tonyfran: 9:37am On May 28, 2017
Your babe was never a Virgin. the rape issue is a big lie to deceive you. Do you know what it means to be raped? She will be in trauma and become a shadow to herself and not go just sit in a church with tight shoes. Her refusing to report the case is another red flag. Look for the sister's boyfriend and ask questions. That babe is daft. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by vladhillz(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Ayam telling U! Maybe d next guy will believe DAT shiiit n marry her! Not me dou!!!
if only dey can just understand DT most guys don't give a fu*k anymore abt dia virginity crap,all we need is dia loyalty ...totally understand DT its too hard to remain a virgin in DX generation....I wonder wen dey will stop with d foolish lie of an uncle putting only d finger or tip..stale news
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by mykel25(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2017
Brother what do u stand to gain if Ure d one that popped that cherry? ......i had this ex, yl in my 300L we interacted Alot via social media as I was in school in a state far away from where she resides... I convinced her to seek admission. In my school so we cud c often.. She did... N when it was about time for her to resume... She just brought up a drama one night... Yes I said drama cuz I never believed it.... She was like she went to a birthday party with her friends n she was drugged n someone raped her... I requested to know d rapist n she was like her friends said it X (name withheld) I wasn't sad about it because I was happy I won't do much preaching to get there too.... I acted sad Tho... I requested to deal with d guy using d military buh she objected to it... Fine Tho... D day I got there she was still tight n firm n I knew even if she used d rape story to cover up... She hasn't explore much so we loved up till distance tore us apart...... Later on as years passed by I met another chick... She claimed to have had sex just once Lo n behold when I got there I knew she had explored so much...i swear d babe na runs get wey wan come form holy as thou to an ex player like me... I felt angry cuz she made attempt to deceive me....i just had to F d shit outta her n moved on.... Besides she wasn't a wife material. ...her type wanted FWB n I wanted a woman I cud c in my future...

OP I believe with this epistle u can figure what to do with d geh... Gehs ain't loyal buh u can still make dem be... It your choice if u wanna F her marry her or dump her assss

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Jflex07(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2017
banqalee:
guy she played you. come on! don't let her use your head like that, you ain't a weakling man.. man up dude!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Young03(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2017
Oga she has played u
fucck her like 5times
that is 2times a day in 5differentt says and move on
she was never a virgin
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by agrovick(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2017
Choi! Op has been conned.

You need to have your pound of flesh bro, fukc the biatch like the hoe she is then dump her disloyal arse grin
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2017
banqalee:
Guy u see now? She conned u! Its ur turn to return d favour(if u want to) .Act all sympathetic n bullcrap,find a way to pet her n get her over to ya house!!!! N FVCK DAT pussy like ur life ends d next minute!!! Do it for 3 straight days n as many times as u can! Then dump her lying ASS!!! At least DAT way u get backpay(or payback) for ur years of faithfulness
But something tells me u won't do as I advised! Coz ur a NICE guy!!! N they always LOSE!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2017
mykel25:
Brother what do u stand to gain if Ure d one that popped that cherry? ......i had this ex, yl in my 300L we interacted Alot via social media as I was in school in a state far away from where she resides... I convinced her to seek admission. In my school so we cud c often.. She did... N when it was about time for her to resume... She just brought up a drama one night... Yes I said drama cuz I never believed it.... She was like she went to a birthday party with her friends n she was drugged n someone raped her... I requested to know d rapist n she was like her friends said it X (name withheld) I wasn't sad about it because I was happy I won't do much preaching to get there too.... I acted sad Tho... I requested to deal with d guy using d military buh she objected to it... Fine Tho... D day I got there she was still tight n firm n I knew even if she used d rape story to cover up... She hasn't explore much so we loved up till distance tore us apart...... Later on as years passed by I met another chick... She claimed to have had sex just once Lo n behold when I got there I knew she had explored so much...i swear d babe na runs get wey wan come form holy as thou to an ex player like me... I felt angry cuz she made attempt to deceive me....i just had to F d shit outta her n moved on.... Besides she wasn't a wife material. ...her type wanted FWB n I wanted a woman I cud c in my future...

OP I believe with this epistle u can figure what to do with d geh... Gehs ain't loyal buh u can still make dem be... It your choice if u wanna F her marry her or dump her assss

Lmaooo! U think tight n firm confirms she no explore much? I know an aunty(unmarried) with 3 kids with a kitty tighter than a virgin's(she gave birth through CS dou)....I tell u only God can catch a woman n her lies!!!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by supereagle(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2017
professorfal:
Menh different girls with same problem. SHE SAID SHE WAS RAPED Every none virgin girl say that. If "RAPE" were a person he would press charges.

You knew my mind.
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2017
Super story... The tactics is old and outdated... That's why when u meet babe wey u wan smash, no begin talk about virtues and all, cos them go claim virgin, but in the end, just delay u and waste ur time... If them like u and want continue the thing, cos them no say one day. They wud have to give in, that's when they bring the rape issue , especially when they think you are the naive type (u seem like one). The rape matter is just to draw your sympathy and make them become the victim... Na lies, big big ones... I'll advise that you tell her it's okay, smash the nonsense and find your way ...

And just to be clear, that babe have been Fucking someone all the while u were both fooling around... She just feeling guilty and wants to compensate u with sex.. Bro smash now and move on
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by LePrezident(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo! Ehya! So u waited for YEARS to pop the cherry n now some don helped u Munch d thing! I don't believe she was raped! She claimed DAT so as not to lose U in case u finally tasted d thing....
Am luminouz n trust me DAT shiiit happened to me....d geh claimed she be virgin..I kept telling her to tone down on d virgin issue DAT my love is not virginity based! Any small thing she be like I will curse u if u fvck me n leave me coz u know am a virgin!!
Then d day came!!! I put in d black mamba n come watch as d geh swallow am( n am on d thick side o).she was just saying 'eeesshhhh...ooooshhhhhh......eazzzzz' n I fully entered without blood coming out! Na so I put in some 'ishan' n banged her like 2mao no dey! I asked her afterwards why blood no come out....she was like one of her uncles wanted to rape her n couldn't but put in his finger .....just only his finger o.....maybe datz Y!
I banged her twice more DAT night...the next day I walked out n never looked BACK!!! I hate liars!!!

Always wondered why they have to lie about poo like this. It pisses me off to the high heavens. A guy will be in his corner jejely not giving a toss whether a girl is a virgin or not but the girl will be shouting on rooftops constantly about her virginity. That's how there was this girl who kept claiming virgin when it's not as if that poo is any of my business. When we bleeped I realized she was nothing close to virgin, but it wasn't my business as usual, well I just played along with her charade after all sex is one of the sweetest things in the world grin... from time to time when we're talking she'll keep saying "you know you broke me right?" I'll just ignore the statement like I didn't hear. I later called off whatever arrangement we had cos for me why will you even lie? And then be insisting I broke you like I'm stupid and a novice; I bet she was even suckling her mother's bweasts when a niccur started this game.

I don't know if some of the ladies don't observe a guy better before spewing that 'virgin-lie' poo. Personally I don't put a premium on the virginity thing cos a gf of 4 years that I broke eventually went to bleep another nigg* so for me that poo is overrated. I have had a few virgins in my life time and they don't make noise about that poo. When a lady starts shouting "I'm a virgin" upandan I instantly tag her a liar at the back of my mind.

Ladies just be you, any guy who will like you will like you for you.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by LePrezident(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2017
banqalee:

Loooool this one is on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
LePrezident:

Always wondered why they have to lie about poo like this. It pisses me off to the high heavens. A guy will be in his corner jejely not giving a toss whether a girl is a virgin or not but the girl will be shouting on rooftops constantly about her virginity. That's how there was this girl who kept claiming virgin when it's not as if that poo is any of my business. When we bleeped I realized she was nothing close to virgin, but it wasn't my business as usual, well I just played along with her charade after all sex is one of the sweetest things in the world grin... from time to time when we're talking she'll keep saying "you know you broke me right?" I'll just ignore the statement like I didn't hear. I later called off whatever arrangement we had cos for me why will you even lie? And then be insisting I broke you like I'm stupid and a novice; I bet she was even suckling her mother's bweasts when a niccur started this game.

I don't know if some of the ladies don't observe a guy better before spewing that 'virgin-lie' poo. Personally I don't put a premium on the virginity thing cos a gf of 4 years that I broke eventually went to bleep another nigg* so for me that poo is overrated. I have had a few virgins in my life time and they don't make noise about that poo. When a lady starts shouting "I'm a virgin" upandan I instantly tag her a liar at the back of my mind.

Ladies just be you, any guy who will like you will like you for you.
True talk bro!True fvcking talk!
Cc fvckshit

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
Why is this guy killing himself over a thing of joy? The young lady is ready to make out with you and you are here taking virginity seriously like your life depends on it.

She was never a virgin but lied because she wasn't ready for you sexually and now that she's ready, she had to create another lie to make it happen. She's childish and probably can't be trusted though.

What's with Nigerian men and virginity sef

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
Kai.... See how the babe is juggling and dribbling the OP, like Messi vs amateur footballers! As someone said, you can get late satisfaction by playing her game, pretend you feel sorry bla bla bla, then fukc the hell out of that lying biatch, and move on with your life being wiser.

Her sista's bf raped her in his house, while her sista's was in the same house. Lol....
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2017
SirJeffry:
Why is this guy killing himself over a thing of joy? The young lady is ready to make out with you and you are here taking virginity seriously like your life depends on it.

She was never a virgin but lied because she wasn't ready for you sexually and now that she's ready, she had to create another lie to make it happen. She's childish and probably can't be trusted though.

What's with Nigerian men and virginity sef

When a gal say that she is a virgin, she automatically is put on a pedestal, is treated/viewed differently.... And she is branded "take home to mama" status, as she is seemingly "pure/untouched".... These lying biatches know that, this is why they all come up with the virgin being raped lie.
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Erums(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2017
RAPE... lies from the pit of hell... Shes bieng banging... I really hate lying bleeps... Just sort urself thou
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by FvckShiT(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

True talk bro!True fvcking talk!
Cc fvckshit

Yeah bro, he's blöödyfûçkiñg right
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by DonCortino: 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
banqalee:
Backdate to 2014 when I met her.Long story short,We both fell in love,she fell deeper though.
All the while we dated,we never made out all to the truth that she was a virgin.She had the usual sexual urge but she was bent on never letting me in_a quality I most admired.She was loyal..the type you want to take to mama.
Patience was one of the virtues she held me in high esteem for.Each time I demanded sex and she turned me down,I would kill the carnal desire and just cuddle.I loved her up in all ways!
Do you know that after so many years of willful patience and hoping that one day,It would pay off,she sent me a text message to tell me she was raped! At that instant,my nervous system shut down.Up until now,I am bewildered.
What do you guys think,should I forgive her and continue the relationship? I feel that what we share will take a drastic ,U-turn in the days to come.Help me guys,I don't know what to do,guys.Help me!

Forgive her as in?

Did she rape herself?? angry

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
mykel25:

If your determinant of a promiscous woman is the size of the vj then you are very ignorant.
A woman could have sex just once and have an ocean a vj.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
This op get phd for daftness shocked
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by banqalee(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2017
Turned it was a test to see how I would react if she were actually raped...can you just imagine? shocked
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
banqalee:
Turned it was a test to see how I would react if she were actually raped...can you just imagine? shocked

Bro, any smart man would demand a proof of virginity from such mad woman, as she could simply buy herself times, to cOme up with another foolish excuse. Now that she sees that you are serious about the issue, she says it was a joke, yeah right!
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by mzhorlah(f): 11:04pm On May 28, 2017
find out the truth about everything but if actually she was raped, I think it's not her fault
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo! Ehya! So u waited for YEARS to pop the cherry n now some don helped u Munch d thing! I don't believe she was raped! She claimed DAT so as not to lose U in case u finally tasted d thing....
Am luminouz n trust me DAT shiiit happened to me....d geh claimed she be virgin..I kept telling her to tone down on d virgin issue DAT my love is not virginity based! Any small thing she be like I will curse u if u fvck me n leave me coz u know am a virgin!!
Then d day came!!! I put in d black mamba n come watch as d geh swallow am( n am on d thick side o).she was just saying 'eeesshhhh...ooooshhhhhh......eazzzzz' n I fully entered without blood coming out! Na so I put in some 'ishan' n banged her like 2mao no dey! I asked her afterwards why blood no come out....she was like one of her uncles wanted to rape her n couldn't but put in his finger .....just only his finger o.....maybe datz Y!
I banged her twice more DAT night...the next day I walked out n never looked BACK!!! I hate liars!!!
Dear dont attach blood absence to her not being a virgin. Many hymens have been broken without sex and without the person being aware. Can be lost to some particular exercise, biking, cycling etc.
U can judge with other things but not with blood absense.
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Dear dont attach blood absence to her not being a virgin. Many hymens have been broken without sex and without the person being aware. Can be lost to some particular exercise, biking, cycling etc.
U can judge with other things but not with blood absense.
She is not d exercise type! In fact how many naija geh dey do all these biking n cycling or tricycling or tetracycline poo!! Besides DAT how do u explain a supposedly chaste geh who took in a thick black mamba with minimum discomfort....the thing entered straight with no hindrance! Haba!!! N she felt minimal pain!!
Even with hymen lost(according to u) she should be crying when am doing it not giving me ringing tones!!!
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2017
banqalee:
Guy no dull ursef! Have u tested d pussy to know if she told u d truth? Or u just believed what she told u without proof?
Anyways ur d guy in d relationship not me
Luminouz OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, any smart man would demand a proof of virginity from such mad woman, as she could simply buy herself times, to cOme up with another foolish excuse. Now that she sees that you are serious about the issue, she says it was a joke, yeah right!
U see am too? Told u d OP is NICE guy!!!!
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Akposkool(m): 1:08am On May 29, 2017
OK it's normal. Please join me celebrate, am a year older today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) / I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk / Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.