Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. (8365 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by mykel25(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2017
Partnerbiz:

If your determinant of a promiscous woman is the size of the vj then you are very ignorant.
A woman could have sex just once and have an ocean a vj.

Explain Pls I don't know?
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by mykel25(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooo! U think tight n firm confirms she no explore much? I know an aunty(unmarried) with 3 kids with a kitty tighter than a virgin's(she gave birth through CS dou)....I tell u only God can catch a woman n her lies!!!

Yes that one follow sha.... Buh u just said CS Diz one open like she Don born b4 grin

Buh u sef Aw u take know say her kitty tight after 3 kids.... Confess oooo

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2017
mykel25:

Yes that one follow sha.... Buh u just said CS Diz one open like she Don born b4 grin

Buh u sef Aw u take know say her kitty tight after 3 kids.... Confess oooo
How I take know? It was revealed to me....in a dream!
Kikikikikiki!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by mykel25(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

How I take know? It was revealed to me....in a dream!
Kikikikikiki!!!!

She be ur spirit wife Abi
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2017
mykel25:

She be ur spirit wife Abi
Stop this joke na.....spirit wife with 3 pikin? :of

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by mykel25(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

Stop this joke na.....spirit wife with 3 pikin? :of

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Precial419: 9:41am On May 29, 2017
Rape is a tactics used by some girls bt it is still real. Hav u tried wondering if any of ur sisters or even brothers hv being raped by a neighbour or a trusted one b\4? Dat aside, i think d girl is lying. Make sure to Bleep her to see how wide she is already afterall she's being raped only once n den dump. I cant imagine hw many oda lies she must hv said.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by mikejegede(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2017
which kind rape..she has been ducking for a very Long time,u were just her lover no !!
tape ko..
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

She is not d exercise type! In fact how many naija geh dey do all these biking n cycling or tricycling or tetracycline poo!! Besides DAT how do u explain a supposedly chaste geh who took in a thick black mamba with minimum discomfort....the thing entered straight with no hindrance! Haba!!! N she felt minimal pain!!
Even with hymen lost(according to u) she should be crying when am doing it not giving me ringing tones!!!

I rest my case
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Deegeorge(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo! Ehya! So u waited for YEARS to pop the cherry n now some don helped u Munch d thing! I don't believe she was raped! She claimed DAT so as not to lose U in case u finally tasted d thing....
Am luminouz n trust me DAT shiiit happened to me....d geh claimed she be virgin..I kept telling her to tone down on d virgin issue DAT my love is not virginity based! Any small thing she be like I will curse u if u fvck me n leave me coz u know am a virgin!!
Then d day came!!! I put in d black mamba n come watch as d geh swallow am( n am on d thick side o).she was just saying 'eeesshhhh...ooooshhhhhh......eazzzzz' n I fully entered without blood coming out! Na so I put in some 'ishan' n banged her like 2mao no dey! I asked her afterwards why blood no come out....she was like one of her uncles wanted to rape her n couldn't but put in his finger .....just only his finger o.....maybe datz Y!
I banged her twice more DAT night...the next day I walked out n never looked BACK!!! I hate liars!!!

one reason i wnt to b a bad guy.. Som guls nd deir stupid smartness..lol nowadays i dnt evn ask weda u b vrgin or nt .. Kos nobody go wan claim spoilt nah arghhhh aye le ibosi ooo
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I rest my case
kiss kiss
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by luminouz(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2017
Deegeorge:

one reason i wnt to b a bad guy.. Som guls nd deir stupid smartness..lol nowadays i dnt evn ask weda u b vrgin or nt .. Kos nobody go wan claim spoilt nah arghhhh aye le ibosi ooo
Abi naaaaaa!!!
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by naijajobx: 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
mm
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
Deegeorge:

Using the wrong actions of the deluded women out there to decide what type of man you wanna become, is the wrong way to go about. Be the greatest guy you can ever be and don't give a damn what these liabilities are up to... If not, you might just miss out on the best women out there.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Nobody: 3:21am On May 31, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Dear dont attach blood absence to her not being a virgin. Many hymens have been broken without sex and without the person being aware. Can be lost to some particular exercise, biking, cycling etc.
U can judge with other things but not with blood absense.

This is true although most men are ignorant of that fact.
Women are very complex beings , sometimes. Some women have even reported of experiencing orgasm without sex.
For instance, imagine a lady having orgasm just by smelling a particular kind of mushroom or perfume?
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Nobody: 3:27am On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Using the wrong actions of the deluded women out there to decide what type of man you wanna become, is the wrong way to go about. Be the greatest guy you can ever be and don't give a damn what these liabilities are up to... If not, you might just miss out on the best women out there.

Word!!!
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by tifany89(m): 3:56am On May 31, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Op,You're a very big fool to believe such story.Lol so she went to a hotel with her "sister" to see her sisters "man" and the man raped her.
Where was her sister when this alleged rape was happeningWho goes to a hotel with her sister to see the bf,is it a three.some?and even if she was raped why didn't she tell her so called sister or report to the police??Nothing of that sort happened op,you got played big time I doubt if she was even a virgin in the first place.
You know the said girl doesn't even sound like someone with half a brain. The story doesn't add up one bit. I'm pretty sure if he decides to take the story to the authorities since d alleged culprit is known, the truth will come out. May be she really had sex with her sisters boyfriend but one thing is certain, it was consensual. How can she be telling this kind of lie that is easily verifiable? but for me I think she feels her bf wouldn't go all out to get to the root of the matter. She isn't smart. Op I sincerely sympathise with you coz no guy should be allowed to go through this, trust for u is now dead
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:06am On May 31, 2017
obadizena:

This is true although most men are ignorant of that fact.
Women are very complex beings , sometimes. Some women have even reported of experiencing orgasm without sex.
For instance, imagine a lady having orgasm just by smelling a particular kind of mushroom or perfume?

Well the number of those that abused it is greater than the number of those that are truly affected, so I see it as one of the major problem why many guys don't believe. And coupled with the fact that many are ignorant and not enlighhthened.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by Deegeorge(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

yeah i know ds tnks anyways... Bt dre is saying dt goes thus.. Ao bese baba wo lara omo..
Re: My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. by uo1ac1301: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good Morning brothers and sisters on Nairaland. Please, friends i need your help. i have a hand that is paralyzed and shrinked and has been so for about 35yrs now, do you know any native medicine man who can help me? This is how my hand look like:from the shoulder to the elbow the hand is shrink, but from the elbow down to the fingers no problem at all,i even use the hand to farm.the problem i have is that the vein contracted around the elbow thereby pulling the hand and made the hand carry the shape of a bow, that is to say the hand is not straight.the only problem with the hand is the contraction of the vein at the elbow which stop proper flow of blood and i can not raise the hand up. please and please i beg you people in the name of God, if you know any healer who can straighten the vein for me please do not hesitate to contact me through my email address-balazomo@gmail.com. i look forward to hearing from you. God bless you all. Remember my email address is balazomo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen / “close Your Legs” Fans Tell Korra Obidi During A Live Broadcast - Video / What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.