Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo (4578 Views)

Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife / Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home / President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by adadike281(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2017
make I park here, I dey enter church, coming back to laugh after service. my Igbo brothers are not doing bad here at all.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by IkediEbubes: 8:01am On May 28, 2017
ariesbull:

Bros take it easy....Yoruba are seen as antagonist, not only to the Igbo but other tribes...I think the Yoruba has a lot of work to do.

But, once again, not all just that people have this perception of them . Not only Igbo

Ipob liar, you guys lie so easily. Chai

6 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by IkediEbubes: 8:02am On May 28, 2017
adadike281:
make I park here, I dey enter church, coming back to laugh after service. my Igbo brothers are not doing bad here at all.

Asadike, Na short term you do over night?

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Jaideyone(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2017
ariesbull:

Bros take it easy....Yoruba are seen as antagonist, not only to the Igbo but other tribes...I think the Yoruba has a lot of work to do.

But, once again, not all just that people have this perception of them . Not only Igbo
lol Yorubas are seen as the antagonists indeed. keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by adadike281(f): 8:05am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

pls, today is sunday
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by IkediEbubes: 8:10am On May 28, 2017
adadike281:
pls, today is sunday

Asadike, Oh i understand. No work on Saturday night cos of Church, nice one my sis.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Jaideyone(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yuruba are gallant but Ilorin and Offa are still under the control of hausa sokoto caliphate.continue crying under your osogbo mud house,yoruba hardly invest in other region;and I ask you what do you have to invest in other region,is it Agbo-jedi concoction, agbero owomi da or human body parts,God forbids keep your filthy investment in your land.
shallow as usual.
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yuruba are gallant but Ilorin and Offa are still under the control of hausa sokoto caliphate.continue crying under your osogbo mud house,yoruba hardly invest in other region;and I ask you what do you have to invest in other region,is it Agbo-jedi concoction, agbero owomi da or human body parts,God forbids keep your filthy investment in your land.

Go and do something about your ancestors that were gunned down during the Biafra war... Yea you read it right. Eat sh¡t.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2017
Emycord:
as if nigerians do not own props in dubai, uk, us and other countries. West africa treaty is dia o

Chest beating apes... If they grant you flat heads Biafra today, you will all reject it cos you have more to lose than any other tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:37am On May 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Maybe the insult will stop if Yorubas should mind their business like other tribes. Go to any IPOB relating thread and you will see that the first ten comments are usually from Yorubas.

A good example is this very one. The post is about IPOB and you're the first to comment. You also ended your post with Mad people (translated)

Let me clear you on one thing, the attack on VP was an attack on A ONE NIGERIAN, Okorocha and Ngige gets attacked even though they're Igbos.

Well, this forum is owned by a Yoruba with a One Nigeria, hence the name Nairaland.

If you lots want to discuss privately on how to spill the blood of innocent Igbo people the 2nd time and don't want yorubas to contribute, I suggest that ur albino king Nnamdi Kanu create a Biafraland or BiaBia forum where you can strategize on how to end up in mass graves.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Emycord: 8:39am On May 28, 2017
blackberlin:

Chest beating apes... If they grant you flat heads Biafra today, you will all reject it cos you have more to lose than any other tribe.
grant it if ur not sacred of losing igbo tax
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Notasyouthink: 8:39am On May 28, 2017
blackberlin:
You won't see any well-to-do Igbo man or woman protesting naked or shouting about cos they have their hands full with important things. It's the idle and jobless ones who will suffer at the end of the day.

Those who can't make it in Nigeria will never make it in a smaller Biafra, there is no excuse for personal failures. Only failures clamour for a senseless change cos they've not been able to do any meaningful thing with their lives.

Nnamdi Kanu was released to avoid cries of victimization, not because he was fighting for a just cause. How can you insult a country by calling it a zoo and referring to everyone in that country as animals. In countries like China, its either the person is executed or jailed for life.

At the end of the day, if Biafra is ever actualized, which I strongly doubt cos of the numerous Igbo mouths profiting from this one Nigeria, but if it happens, what will then happen to the Igbos and their investments and properties in Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Abuja? Will they not say they're being vicitmized and deny ever supporting Biafra?

They'll start protesting for dual citizenship right? At the end of the day, the idiots would want to eat their cakes and have it. Seal their own part away from other people as usual and keep eating from other people's zone?

The Yorubas, on the other hand, hardly invest outside the Southwest and as such are the real tribe who have nothing to lose if ever Nigeria breaks up. I dont know about the Hausas but the Yoruba nation is galant. So that mentality that some people are begging for unity is a totally mad fantasy on nairaland.

Ndi Ara people...
Can you hear yourself talk?? Do you think you are making any sense?? I Dont just know why the issue of biafra is killing you yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Kondomatic(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2017
blackberlin:

Well, this forum is owned by a Yoruba with a One Nigeria, hence the name Nairaland.

If you lots want to discuss privately on how to spill the blood of innocent Igbo people the 2nd time and don't want yorubas to contribute, I suggest that ur albino king Nnamdi Kanu create a Biafraland or BiaBia forum where you can strategize on how to end up in mass graves.
To think i was quoting a one Nigerianist.

Apologies for the mistake, it will never happen again
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Emycord: 8:42am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

guy dont insult a sister

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Adiola(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2017
blackberlin:

If you follow my posts, I hardly comment on any tribal issue. But the rate at which the pro-biafrans insult Yorubas and the Acting President nowadays is uncalled for. They make it seem like Yoruba is the reason why some of them can't have an erection on their matrimonial beds.
if only you commented on the insult on gej

1 Like

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by IkediEbubes: 8:45am On May 28, 2017
Emycord:
guy dont insult a sister

What are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by nkwuocha: 8:47am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

You think say you dey talk to your mama?
blackberlin:

You look like a village prost!tute. . .
Were you referring to your mother?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Adiola(f): 8:48am On May 28, 2017
jumobi1:

Kill that noise bro. We are a democracy and democracies believe and protect freedom of speech. Using China as an example is a indictment on your credibility. You might not like Nigeria being called a Zoo but he has a right to call it that.

Nigeria as a whole is in a mess. There's no evidence any tribe is more galant than the other. Don't use Lagos as a crutch. Lagos is simply geographically blessed and Nigerians of all tribe are there in numbers as a result of Federal government action. The federal civil service funded by oil money brought a lot of Nigerian families to Lagos. There's a reason Oyo, Osun, Ogun and Ondo are not as cosmopolitan as Lagos. There's also a reason a lot of Yorubas and other tribes are in Abuja. Fed government brought them there.

There is nothing wrong in business and entrepreneurship. After viewing with the left lens, we get upset when foreigners open companies in Nigeria and make profit off Nigerians, with the other lens, we try to ridicule Igbos for doing similarly within Nigeria but outside Igbo land. Migration leads to competition which is good for economics.

You can't argue one Nigeria and also brag about not investing outside Yoruba land. Perhaps you don't believe in one Nigeria. With that said, with globalization and inter tribal marriages, this tribal divide would become unsustainable. The quicker Nigerians realize that and act accordingly, the better.

wow little wonder OGUN,EKITI,OYO,OSUN AND ONDO ARE NOT AS COSMOPOLITAN AS LAGOS yes nice question

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:51am On May 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
To think i was quoting a one Nigerianist.

Apologies for the mistake, it will never happen again

You're just seeing the effect of your continued tribal hate speeches on Nairaland. Yorubas are tired of your rants.
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Adiola(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
You are a blooooody liar!

Only igbos see them as antagonists.

Do not rope other tribes into that crude behavior.
your popular saying I have no problem with Igbo u st ipob but this comment

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:53am On May 28, 2017
Adiola:
wow little wonder OGUN,EKITI,OYO,OSUN AND ONDO ARE NOT AS COSMOPOLITAN AS LAGOS yes nice question

Lagos continues to be a headache for your ancestors.
Shebi Aba is the China of Africa, oya tell your brothers than want to die in Lagos to relocate now. . . Hehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2017
nkwuocha:

You think say you dey talk to your mama?
Where you referring to your mother?

No I was referring to you and your mother. . . Cos you inherited prostitution from her.

Why did you cut your face away from the picture? Shameless girl.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by nkwuocha: 8:56am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

I was actually referring to the village w.hore that sired you, heard she was finally banished from your cursed village. Pathetic

Ya mother's rotten cu.NT there!!! grin
Ikpu nne gi!
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:57am On May 28, 2017
Adiola:
if only you commented on the insult on gej

GEJ is from the south south.... Stop clinching.
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by anykProperties: 9:13am On May 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2017
anykProperties:

You are more fooolish than anyone had imagined. Keep typing trash from Oshogbo idp. bingo

The truth is more bitter than bitter leaf. Oya swallow it you slowpoke.
Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by adadike281(f): 9:33am On May 28, 2017
blackberlin:

You look like a village prost!tute. . .
I refuse to stoop to your level , so in d next outburst, I will simply ignore u

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by Nobody: 9:35am On May 28, 2017
adadike281:
I refuse to stoop to your level , so in d next outburst, I will simply ignore u

Shebi u were supporting your brothers from the land of the rising poto poto. Are u now back from Church? Comment anything senseless and see if I won't finish you today. Local girl.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo by adadike281(f): 9:36am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Asadike, Oh i understand. No work on Saturday night cos of Church, nice one my sis.
stop saying bad things pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget Tinubu And Party Mandate,the Following Cost Ambode Second Tenure / Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years / Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.