Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus (31283 Views)

Naira Marley Crew Photoshopped.. / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by bantudra: 10:36am On May 28, 2017
buhari is more humble than ipob thinks......

he left a whole stubborn nation to osibanjo without worries or whatever...
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by sunnysunny69(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2017
Raziii:
See what politics have turned my people into. cry.
he started the whole bullshit. I said fake news then he went afonja bla bla bla.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by exlinkleads(f): 10:54am On May 28, 2017
look that lady well

you will see that she is related to Lai Muhammed somehow

APC and their propaganda
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by UncleJudax(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Now you acting and thinking like a jerk. Even though I don't live in Nigeria, am a happy Nigerian, pays Nigeria taxes and an employer of labour in Nigeria, an 11 year old know its fake, how you lot will reason like an eleven year old beggars belief.
Smh
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by enemyofprogress: 11:04am On May 28, 2017
Dead body no set enter bus o
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by azaino: 11:10am On May 28, 2017
sugarbelly:
According to an Instagram user,@greatobaze, who sent in the photo, she said that she spotted President Buhari on a London bus. A picture of a man, wearing a brown jalabia and a white cap and the physique, from behind, looks like that of the president. See pix below

What do you guys think?

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/president-buhari-spotted-on-london-bus.html

Op is right, its Buhari, I was in the same bus. He is looking so refurbished, he might be coming back next week
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by adexdon(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2017
spare diz man nigga
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by tk4rd: 11:40am On May 28, 2017
What prevented the photographer from snapping him from his front.??
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by ichommy(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Pls are you a blogger

Yes, Anything?
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by TimmyPapa(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
In the picture above There are three (3) beggars..  One has more money than the other two(2) yet the lady still gives him more. The question is why does he have more money than the other 2.
Check the video here: https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/lets-see-how-smart-you-are.html
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by KingsJohnson(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
ichommy:

Yes, Anything?

Yep my G

I really wants to start blogging, but my challenge is that I wont have tym to write (always on the move) so I wants to know if copying from other websites lyk Naij.com or Nairaland, Newspapers etc is acceptable (lyk is it acceptable to copy from other sites with the link back attached) i.e. must everything on one's blog be from the blogger and nothing else

In a simple version = Is it acceptable to copy other sites and put in your blog or must everything from your blog coming from you
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by hardbody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Borrow or not, he still rule over you and rest bi*fraud. I live in London and know it's a fake news asshol* !

Londoner. ....weydone sir

Meanwhile he is not ruling anyone, you don't even know how it works.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by sunnysunny69(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

Meanwhile he is not ruling anyone.
Your comment shows high level of ignorance , i will leave it for now
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by Festuskd(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
end time
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by ichommy(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Yep my G

I really wants to start blogging, but my challenge is that I wont have tym to write (always on the move) so I wants to know if copying from other websites lyk Naij.com or Nairaland, Newspapers etc is acceptable (lyk is it acceptable to copy from other sites with the link back attached) i.e. must everything on one's blog be from the blogger and nothing else

In a simple version = Is it acceptable to copy other sites and put in your blog or must everything from your blog coming from you

The thing is to link back to your source to avoid Google's sanctions. However sometimes you won't have the urge to link back.

I.e If efe of BBnaija Gets married today, dere is tendency that over 100 Blogs and news website will report the news. If you copy it from One of them you might not link back. BUT not word to word copy copy.

Always on D go? I believe your are using a smart fone. You can download numerous Mobile Blogging App.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus by KingsJohnson(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2017
ichommy:

The thing is to link back to your source to avoid Google's sanctions. However sometimes you won't have the urge to link back.

I.e If efe of BBnaija Gets married today, dere is tendency that over 100 Blogs and news website will report the news. If you copy it from One of them you might not link back. BUT not word to word copy copy.

Always on D go? I believe your are using a smart fone. You can download numerous Mobile Blogging App.

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olodo Facebook Status / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.