Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (53777 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by cathodekazim: 8:45am On May 28, 2017
The pastor shdnt worry
GOD will uplift him
only if he is a true man of GOD

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by barclayb(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2017
Who can summerize
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Smart41(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2017
Amadioha have yarned.... grin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Born2Freak(f): 8:48am On May 28, 2017
latsy:

That you spiced your comment with "god" doesn't make it any less political.
You are just another bitter hater. You are one of those who defend all
immoral acts of pastors and G.O's but Ambode's wife doesn't qualify for
your loyalty because she is ambode's wife.

If she is your god of men, your excuse will include that she is only human,
we are not infallible bla bla bla but here you are acting saintly.

Keep quiet- the guy's point is true. Ambode's wife messed up (based on the story coming from the church) and her pride can be her downfall

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by godquality: 8:49am On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:
op do you expect me to read this long epistle ? shocked

Felt the same way too so rather than read I just quotes you here and moving on because I no even read this much for any exams so not gonna read this. Unless there's a summarize summary of the summary.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by unto(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2017
This nonsense cannot happen in Catholic church.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by arsenal33: 8:51am On May 28, 2017
Thank God ambode is a Christian, or else some people will shout islamisation

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by helphelp: 8:51am On May 28, 2017
The average African mind..

My husband has arrived, to hell with the church.

Mofos everywhere, you dey find recognition in the face of man, when the ultimate recognition is with baba loke

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by darlenese(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2017
You dont know what they call " summarise " abi

I swear only 1% will read this crap
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Xblink(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2017
Can someone help me to summarise it pls...
It's Sunday morning....
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Dinobi77: 8:54am On May 28, 2017
As the saying goes, "pride goes before fall", if truly she acted the way she did cis she's not recognized the I see her a proud person which isn't good for her/office n as a pastor. D gov acted rashly by sacking d chaplain even without proper investigations, or is he being controlled by the wife?

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by louso(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2017
Power without temperance makes one a beast. The church has turned mere politicians n croonies to tin gods, so when not given correlate honours they feel let down or ashamed. Everybody is equal before God.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by KennyID17(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:
He is right people are very angry embarassed

For real Lala, when I heard the news I was very furious angry angry angry angry angry angry

Like WTF!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry shocked angry angry angry

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 8:56am On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

For real Lala, when I heard the news I was very furious angry angry angry angry angry angry

Like WTF!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry shocked angry angry angry
lol naija and anger..feeling better ?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On May 28, 2017
She is simply power and position drunk ............

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by latsy: 8:57am On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

Keep quiet- the guy's point is true. Ambode's wife messed up (based on the story coming from the church) and her pride can be her downfall

Suleman's adultery didn't bring his downfall,
neither did T.B. Joshua house of death brought his downfall.
You tolerate every form of bad beviour from your god of men
and even praise them , but if a mortal do something of a
lesser consequence, you call for their head.
SMH.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by KennyID17(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

lol naija and anger..feeling better ?

Yesso, much better grin cheesy

Tho still a lot of work to b done
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by anyimontana(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2017
The wife wan put sand for his reelection bid..politicians dont mess with Christian body oh

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by ivolt: 9:00am On May 28, 2017
I really pity that PDP pastor, he thinks he can win a politician in
ego war, he should found his own church or go for politics proper.
I learnt he has a pile load of queries on his name for various
offences and has been deliberately disrespecting the governor
and his wife.
Now that he got what he asked for, he is now playing the victim
card to get support and spear-heading smear campaigns.

Hi co-pastor is even issuing subtle political threats.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by castrokins(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2017
Nigeria Wouldn't Know Peace If This Was Done By Mrs. GEJ. APC Would've Jumped At It.

This Is A Woman Who Has No Constitutional Powers Seeking Attention & Recognition To The Point Of Sacking A MOG.

What Struck Me The Most Is That The Church Was More At Peace With Fashola's Muslim Family Than Ambode's Christian Family.

Smh For This Country!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 9:00am On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

Yesso, much better grin cheesy

Tho still a lot of work to b done
Guessed as much, is it a two day thing?
About to re-watch the match again wink my friend cried yesterday (guy) said it was really bad
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Olushauneddy(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2017
chiefolododo:
Mrs Jezebel bolanle ambode
...Omo Naija ! Una quick dey give person name. Honestly, what she did was wrong both in GOD's & man's sight. My college motto says : OMNES UNUM EN DOMINO....meaning " All one in the LORD. Every student wears d same pattern of uniform in all classes SSS & JSS....Up IC
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by back2sender: 9:03am On May 28, 2017
Its better Ambode comes in quickly to do a damage control because if not the opposition will Use this in 2019 election against him. They will paint him as an enemy of christianity
The christian bloc vote will be divided big time
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by ivolt: 9:07am On May 28, 2017
dolphinife:
Why would the government be directly responsible for the church in the first pplace??

The moment you mix ppolitics and religion together, that's the moment you started courting trouble....

That same thing started during the Holy Roman Empire

Without government and political support, churches wouldn't
have survived to this day.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by tj4luck(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2017
When I first saw COMITTED I got scared...
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by bewla(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:
op do you expect me to read this long epistle ? shocked
This man of God should thank Jehovah for not being under the payroll of Lagos or else u will be demoted by sunday morning
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Burgerlomo: 9:12am On May 28, 2017
Nothing last forever mrs power drunk, another person is going to replace you as first lady after your spouse tenures​ end, the maximum term he can serve as a governor is two and after that people will be addressing you as an ex first lady and your reign will become something of the past but history will never forget in a hurry what you and your power drunk hubby did to this man of God.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by obonujoker(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2017
Ambode just behaved like the biblical Adam and Ahab.....

God put you as a leader of the people not your wife.... make your decisions man especially in cases like this... this is exactly what we had against goodluck Jonathan, and this man turns out to be just exactly...

Gomina Ambode, don't allow your wife make you lose wat u ain't.... pls sire...

However Mrs Ambode should apologise... I agree

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Born2Freak(f): 9:14am On May 28, 2017
latsy:

Suleman's adultery didn't bring his downfall,
neither did T.B. Joshua house of death brought his downfall.
You tolerate every form of bad beviour from your god of men
and even praise them , but if a mortal do something of a
lesser consequence, you call for their head.
SMH.

sharrap. Who told you that I'm a christian?

What makes you think that I support TB Joshua or Otobo Suleiman?

Let's focus on the issue and the issue is Ambode's wife. She has more to lose. A political position is not the same as a religious one. Politics is more dangerous

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by farem: 9:15am On May 28, 2017
Muafrika2:
That man can talk undecided

So the church is owned by the state ... that explains how the governor can fire it's leaders

Don't be myopic! A govt owned chapel being managed by a pastor from outside does not translate to the govt owning the church

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019 / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi