Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (53784 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by ransomed: 10:15am On May 28, 2017
Give a woman an inch, she takes a mile. It is in them to always seek attention and recognition. This is one of the main reasons God calls them a weaker vessel.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Bondesniger(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2017
politics every where
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by morscino: 10:23am On May 28, 2017
Whether we like it or not, some women belong to the kitchen and oza room... wife of governor...wife of governor...carry shoulder up.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Wallade(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2017
I am surprised that this Bishop opined that the conduct of the sacked chaplain in respect of recognising Mrs Ambode in the church during the Sunday service is unacceptable. I think it is only ceremonial and discretional to recognise anybody other than God, Jesus and the Spirit of God is the church. Nobody should take offence for not being recognized in the house of God, however, anyone who takes offence at such is proud and disrespectful to God Almighty.

To think that Mrs Ambode is a pastor in RCCG shows the kind of men of God we have in today's world, especially pastors produced through the RCCG system. I think the CAN should advocate the need for government of Lagos to reduce their nominees on the governing council of the chapel and reduce the powers of the government in the management of the chapel. The sacked chaplain can be seconded to another church or parish.

I fear that the chapel will become progovernment and political tool to influence the body of Christ negatively if CAN doesn't act now.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by favoured78(f): 10:26am On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:
op do you expect me to read this long epistle ? shocked

I tire o......the way I scrolled with speed ehn, you can't imagine.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2017
Governors wife that after how many years u will step down..

If God was a man ehhhh.. Nah wah oooo
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Mpanyi: 10:28am On May 28, 2017
Pentecostals? I am yet to understand you guys

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by bonifieldstun(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2017
don't blame her na so power dey shack person like weed+ogogoro+pami+urine

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by brenister10: 10:34am On May 28, 2017
For doing this, Mrs Ambode must be the first person to be judged on the judgement day, if not then,she must protest

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by gawu1: 10:34am On May 28, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
I wasn't expecting the church to beg on behalf of the Pastor and dem fall my hand big time.

She has done her worse... Let her be and live with the blame...

Just give the pastor another church to chaplain over lobatan
The story was from one side; so let wait for the other side, then we can reason who's right or wrong.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by gawu1: 10:40am On May 28, 2017
eyeview:
And you say she is a pastor in RCCG?
Where then is her humility? A lot of these people are not broken one bit. Pride and arrogance.
Anyway, she can fool people as a Christian and pastor, but God sees and knows the depth of her heart and will treat her accordingly.
The church should just reassign the pastor elsewhere, get him settled down for his family's sake. They should not dignify the woman by seeking her audience.
Look at the kind of arrogant thing that RCCG is parading as it's pastor. They crowd themsrlves every first Friday to block front seats at redemption camp to listen to Daddy GO but has refused to heed to his teachings or adopt his lifestyle of humility.
May God reward her accordingly
I think you are over reacting unnecessarily. The story we read here was from one side. So let wait for the other side. Then we can reason who's right or wrong.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 10:40am On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

Not really a two day thing, more like cleanup​ duty

That match pain me ooo

Conte don made us lose twice to arsenal and it is just unforgivable angry angry
Haha maybe Conte was having a bad day .. no loose hope new season dey come .. hope ya ready
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by CioAngels(f): 10:41am On May 28, 2017
Hmm, first lady, nawao, if this is true, if only this should be believed, then pastor taiwo must not remain in that church before the first lady accuses him of wanting to rape her. The church should please assign a parish to presiding chaplin before mr and mrs ambode thinks they are doing him a favour by reinstating him becos high and mighty intervened. Governor ambode sir, hope this which your wife did will not ruin your reputation. She is not the first governors wife in lagos state, so she should humble herself. I sincerely hope daddy go will not defend/praise her becos she a pastor.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by gawu1: 10:52am On May 28, 2017
angels09:
Hmm hot piece.... I am waiting for Mrs Ambode's version.
I recommend the best for you because you have reasoned like human being. The story here is from one side. Instead of passing judgement, as most are already doing, it's more civilize to hear from the other side first. Then we can balance our reasoning over the issue.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Philinho(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2017
latsy:
SMH for this pastor, he is trying to blackmail Ambode using votes
when we don't even know of he voted in the first place.
The churches these days are nothing but a political campaign ground
and enjoys the proceeds of corruption.
stop speaking rubbish
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by LoveJesus87(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
toxxnoni:

We can be with you are looking for
Check signature in green color down
And you are seriously what am looking for. Just not ready yet
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by nurusystem(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2017
Apostle Paul said in 1 corinthia 14:34-35
NIV:Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
NIV:If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Kdon2: 11:11am On May 28, 2017
highrise07:

http://punchng.com/ambodes-wife-committed-sacrilege-and-should-apologise-african-church-bishop/

I begin to wonder why RCCG is populated by over ambitious wanna be so called pastors. I wonder why human recognition is of more importance to God's recognition. SMH

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Kdon2: 11:17am On May 28, 2017
highrise07:

http://punchng.com/ambodes-wife-committed-sacrilege-and-should-apologise-african-church-bishop/

I begin to wonder why RCCG is populated by over ambitious wanna be so called pastors. I wonder why human recognition is of more priority above God's recognition. That bolanle woman has missed her steps with this one. SMH
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Kdon2: 11:23am On May 28, 2017
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2017
eyeview:
Where then is her humility? A lot of these people are not broken one bit. Pride and arrogance.
Anyway, she can fool people as a Christian and pastor, but God sees and knows the depth of her heart and will treat her accordingly.
The church should just reassign the pastor elsewhere, get him settled down for his family's sake. They should not dignify the woman by seeking her audience.
Look at the kind of arrogant thing that RCCG is parading as it's pastor. They crowd themsrlves every first Friday to block front seats at redemption camp to listen to Daddy GO but has refused to heed to his teachings or adopt his lifestyle of humility.
baba shut up u want to absolve redeem and there GO all d redeem people wey I know get pride and ego
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Tecno66: 11:36am On May 28, 2017
highrise07:

I love one of the statements. "Politicians are not predictable" Madam, calm down o. For God matter, if you do anyhow, you fit see anyhow o. You sack pastor tell am say make he pack commot quarter before 24 hours! Haba, na civil servant? And they say you self na pastor! If you wey be pastor dey do this, wetin you want make we the floor members come do? Since na Redeem you dey attend, Baba Adeboye must hear this.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by BabaPissmaker(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2017
nwooso11:
boost your account and see text below
Bros check that your first ticket. You did not get the photoshop very well, stake is 3000 for 300 odds, the winning should be 900000 and not the 90000 that you photoshoped there.
Carry on scamming gullible nigerians, your own too go jam you one day.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2017
BabaPissmaker:

Bros check that your first ticket. You did not get the photoshop very well, stake is 3000 for 300 odds, the winning should be 900000 and not the 90000 that you photoshoped there.
Carry on scamming gullible nigerians, your own too go jam you one day.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by wadetaw202: 11:52am On May 28, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
I wasn't expecting the church to beg on behalf of the Pastor and dem fall my hand big time.

She has done her worse... Let her be and live with the blame...

Just give the pastor another church to chaplain over lobatan

Where did you see the church begging on behalf of the pastor?

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Tecno66: 11:53am On May 28, 2017
Lets not insult her since they say she is a servant of God. God knows how to deal with them himself. She guffed no doubt.
eyeview:
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by ejanla077: 11:53am On May 28, 2017
i wonder what they preach in redeemed church..
pastor osibande Pastor ambode
isorait

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by wadetaw202: 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
nwooso11:
boost your account and see text below

Dont worry bro. You will still get one or two idiots that will fall for your lies. I mean Nigeria is full of such idiots. So, please keep on trying.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by densiks: 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
Going by the information available and in any case,whatever defence,if there is that could be brought forward by the Lagos State Government,Mrs Ambode acted with gross disrespect to the ordinances of the church and by extension she mocked the servant of GOD thereby creating a very bad precedent and is at the risk of severe judgement,now or in the nearest future.
If there's anything I am sure of,GOD hates oppresion and Mrs Bolanle should immediately apologize to the gentleman and guard her affairs forthwith with extreme caution.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Lemmejoor(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2017
She drafted the letter then after sex, her husband signed

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019 / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi