Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them (4603 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by WotzupNG: 6:47am On May 28, 2017
We all love to look good and expensive, which is not really a bad thing. The issue here is when a supposed Christian glorifies the Satanic Kingdom with his attires. This clearly points out the failure of today’s churches.

1 Corinthians 10:31

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

I sometimes wonder if these churches are truly God’s house, cos the Shepherds of these churches are beginning to behave in manners that suggests that Satan is their master. If you are opportune to have a one-on-one conversation with all these General Overseers of big churches and you ask them if they have the Holy Spirit in them, they will give you that look that will make you feel like you asked a stupid question. The look they will give you will be like
”how dare you ask if the controller of a church with umpteen number of parishes have the Holy Spirit”. Well, before we agree with them that they have the Spirit of God in them, lets examine the fashion choice of just 2 Popular Nigerian Pastors.

ENTER Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries and Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA.

Apart from being ”Men of God”, these 2 men have something else in common- a sex scandal hanging on their neck and a love for Versace designs . You might be like ”is there anything wrong with putting on Versace logos”. Well, if you are a child of Satan, there’s nothing wrong in putting one on. But if you are a child of Yahweh the Living God, then there’s a lot wrong. First view the pictures below.

Both pictures are representations of Medusa, one of the Gorgon sisters in Greek Mythology. She had snake in her hair and could make anyone who look at her turn to stone. Yes, you might call it Greek Mythology, but as far as I’m concerned she’s a demon and a fowl spirit of ancient times. The first picture is a sculpture of her in the temple of goddess Artemis. And what takes place in the temple of Artemis? Worship of the goddess Artemis. Below is an excerpt of the encounter Apostle Paul had with her worshipers as recorded in the bible. You can read the full chapter later

Acts 19:27-29

27 There is danger not only that our business will fall into disrepute, but also that the temple of the great goddess Artemis will be discredited and her majesty deposed—she who is worshiped by all the province of Asia and the whole world.”
28 When the men heard this, they were enraged and began shouting, “Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!” 29 Soon the whole city was in disarray. They rushed together into the theatre, dragging with them Gaius and Aristarchus, Paul’s traveling companions from Macedonia

As seen in the bible passage above, Artemis was worshiped even in the days of Jesus Christ and His disciples. Her worshipers even persecuted the Christians. If a Medusa Gorgon sculpture could be found in the temple of Artemis, don’t you think that she was one of the fowl spirits worshiped in there? It is so sad that men who call themselves Pastors could go about glorifying such demonic character whose followers persecuted and killed the early Apostles of Jesus Christ. Below are pictures of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA putting on shirts with Versace logo and also Apostle Johnson Suleman wearing a shoe with Versace Medusa head on it. Since these men love to claim on the pulpit that they have the Holy Spirit in them, how come they couldn’t figure out that the outfit they were about to put on had a demonic representation, especially one whose worshipers tormented the early Christians? These men lack the Spirit of God in them, that’s why they comfortably glorify a demon whose master is Satan.

http://wotzup.ng/these-2-nigerian-pastors-dont-have-the-holy-spirit-in-them/

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by emooo(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2017
A day is coming when separation will take place BTW God sent and agent of darkness let keep on moving on the path.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Scatterscatter(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2017
There is a very big possibility that they don't Have an in-depth understanding of the logo. They may just fancy the designer brand and products.

I don't think this is a good enough proof of their lack of the Holy Spirit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by alBHAGDADI: 7:13am On May 28, 2017
Some brainwashed Christians will come here to say this is an attack on the church.

This is not an attack on the church but an attack on those who are trying to hijack the body of Christ. The season we are in is the season God is exposing them. That's why we hear of their sex scandals and the likes. The sad part is that, instead of Christians to see the happenings as a warning for them to flee from the fold of these false prophets, they stupidly remain there and even defend them. In doing so, they have called Yahshua the Messiah a liar. If He said there will be false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing, and you guys are not looking out for the signs of such people, especially when it is glaring, then it means you didn't believe his words. Well, when His anger falls on such men, you fools will partake in it cos you chose to pitch your tent with them instead of being His sheep.

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by softwerk(f): 7:16am On May 28, 2017
Even Davido must be one of them; "Versace and Gucci for your body Ohh" (Music) angry grin

So the Holy Spirit left Apostle Suleiman and Pastor Biodun and entered YOU and then revealed this to YOU for FREE?!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by alBHAGDADI: 7:17am On May 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:
There is a very big possibility that they don't Have an in-depth understanding of the logo. They may just fancy the designer brand and products.

They can't claim to have the Spirit of God in them and still be doing the things if Satan. The Holy Spirit is always there to remind and warn true believers everyday.

Acts 20:23

I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 7:19am On May 28, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by PrinceCEE(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2017
There's no much to worry or pitch my concerns. They may not know the meaning behind the symbols of the brand they like.

So this ain't a logical argument!
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nutase: 7:34am On May 28, 2017
angry
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 7:37am On May 28, 2017
angry All your craps are well written.

Someone will still come and tell me that the Hands shaking in Nokia are that of Hercules and Zeus.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by alBHAGDADI: 7:42am On May 28, 2017
PrinceCEE:
There's no much to worry or pitch my concerns. They may not know the meaning behind the symbols of the brand they like.

So this ain't a logical argument!
You mean they have the power to recognise demon possessed humans and also see the problems people are facing without the people telling them, yet they lack the power to recognise a satanic symbol as obvious as the Versace logo?
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by avril9(f): 7:45am On May 28, 2017
So revealing but sadly Nigerians are not awear about the history surrounding a thing or invention... they are more interested in how much it costs and the availability of the products, who can n who can't afford the product (mostly for show off)Anything oyibo man bring is okey...The economy we operate doesn't give room for us to be concerned with these things .... If fashion police enter this country all of us go hear am. But come to tink of it even the oyibo way get fashion, i tink they r over doing it.... The next generation will b walking naked in the name of fashion.......

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by WotzupNG: 7:49am On May 28, 2017
softwerk:
Even Davido must be one of them; "Versace and Gucci for your body Ohh" (Music) angry grin

So the Holy Spirit left Apostle Suleiman and Pastor Biodun and entered YOU and then revealed this to YOU for FREE?!

Mathew 11:25

At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Ajoboss(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2017
Who made u a judge op
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by SIGE(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2017
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by DanseMacabre(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2017
Fowl spirit ko, chicken ghost ni.

It's wrong on your part to determine who has the Holy Spirit or not because you're judging based on choice of apparel.

As a female, does the use of Always menstrual pads make you a satanist because the founder of Procter and Gamble was a self-acclaimed satanist?

By judging them you've already gone against biblical injunction, and what a parameter to judge them by. Christ said it's not what goes into a man (and by extension the label he chooses to wear) that makes him holy, but what comes out of him. I would have given your claim more credence had you based it on the doctrines they preach.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by WotzupNG: 8:44am On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Fowl spirit ko, chicken ghost ni.

It's wrong on your part to determine who has the Holy Spirit or not because you're judging based on choice of apparel.
Putting on a shirt with Versace logo on it is equivalent to wearing a shirt with SATAN emblazoned on it.

If those men cannot understand something as simple as a logo, how will they be able to understand the signs of the end times?

DanseMacabre:

As a female, does the use of Always menstrual pads make you a satanist because the founder of Procter and Gamble was a self-acclaimed satanist?
Your analogy makes no sense. Always menstrual pad has no satanic symbol on it. The fact that it was made by a satanist is no reason to ditch it, cos the food we eat are sometimes cultivated by satanists.

The grouse here is that these men are glorifying the same evil establishment that persecuted and beheaded the Apostles of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit which Jesus Christ sent will never allow his men to glorify such in clothing. If we see pastors wearing such, then it means the Holy Spirit has left them or it was never with them.

DanseMacabre:

By judging them you've already gone against biblical injunction, and what a parameter to judge them by. Christ said it's not what goes into a man (and by extension the label he chooses to wear) that makes him holy, but what comes out of him. I would have given your claim more credence had you based it on the doctrines they preach.

Peace.
Stop twisting the words of Jesus Christ. When He made that statement, he was talking about food that goes into a man. Since when did clothes start going into man?

People like you will still defend such men if they wear a shirt that says Satan is lord. Wearing a symbol of Satan is equivalent to that.

lalasticlala
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by DanseMacabre(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2017
WotzupNG:
Putting on a shirt with Versace logo on it is equivalent to wearing a shirt with SATAN emblazoned on it.

If those men cannot understand something as simple as a logo, how will they be able to understand the signs of the end times?

Your analogy makes no sense. Always menstrual pad has no satanic symbol on it. The fact that it was made by a satanist is no reason to ditch it, cos the food we eat are sometimes cultivated by satanists.

The grouse here is that these men are glorifying the same evil establishment that persecuted and beheaded the Apostles of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit which Jesus Christ sent will never allow his men to glorify such in clothing. If we see pastors wearing such, then it means the Holy Spirit has left them or it was never with them.

Stop twisting the words of Jesus Christ. When He made that statement, he was talking about food that goes into a man. Since when did clothes start going into man?

Remind me again, who is Medusa?
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by An2elect2(f): 9:55am On May 28, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Some brainwashed Christians will come here to say this is an attack on the church.

This is not an attack on the church but an attack on those who are trying to hijack the body of Christ. The season we are in is the season God is exposing them. That's why we hear of their sex scandals and the likes. The sad part is that, instead of Christians to see the happenings as a warning for them to flee from the fold of these false prophets, they stupidly remain there and even defend them. In doing so, they have called Yahshua the Messiah a liar. If He said there will be false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing, and you guys are not looking out for the signs of such people, especially when it is glaring, then it means you didn't believe his words. Well, when His anger falls on such men, you fools will partake in it cos you chose to pitch your tent with them instead of being His sheep.
So much truth in one post
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by latsy: 9:56am On May 28, 2017
I love this thread, it is a contest for who is the most delusional.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Amberon: 10:06am On May 28, 2017
True!
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by WotzupNG: 10:10am On May 28, 2017
latsy:
The things of God are not for the foolish.

lalasticlala Seun mynd44
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Pastafarian: 10:11am On May 28, 2017
latsy:

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by abitex577(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2017
K
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by omogidi234(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:

OP, has good analysis but I agree with you and also add that a lot of people even feel it doesn't matter.

They might even have the in-depth analysis but feel it doesn't matter. I have seen such instance. They will quote scriptures to nullify the effect whatsoever.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by oweniwe(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2017
It is very wrong for a pastor to wear this kind of shirt.

Even Oyakhilome with his designer wears craze won't try it.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by WotzupNG: 2:29pm On May 28, 2017
omogidi234:

OP, has good analysis but I agree with you and also add that a lot of people even feel it doesn't matter.

They might even have the in-depth analysis but feel it doesn't matter. I have seen such instance. They will quote scriptures to nullify the effect whatsoever.
How can you say they wear it cos they feel it doesn't matter?

You mean it doesn't matter that they wear a symbol representing a satanic cult that persecuted apostle Paul and the disciples of Jesus Christ?

In the case of nullifying acts using Bible verses, they can't try that with this. It is even possible that the ones they might have nullified in the past were done wrongly and to fool people like you who might not be versed in the scriptures.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by omogidi234(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2017
WotzupNG:
How can you say they wear it cos they feel it doesn't matter?

You mean it doesn't matter that they wear a symbol representing a satanic cult that persecuted apostle Paul and the disciples of Jesus Christ?

In the case of nullifying acts using Bible verses, they can't try that with this. It is even possible that the ones they might have nullified in the past were done wrongly and to fool people like you who might not be versed in the scriptures.

I think you should learn how to make statement without offending the sensibility of others.

I have only said I have seen instance or instances. If someone has seen a 419, does it mean he accepts or believe what the 419 says.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by ikorodureporta: 3:26pm On May 28, 2017
Most of dem are freemasons. Them sabi promote their brand....

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by ilynem(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

My brother, I honestly believe salvation is personal. My salvation isn't tied to any pastor whatsoever. So if they all want to be fake, they can be fake. Of course there are false prophets! No dispute! But how do you know them? You can't judge them for wearing Vasace! Even the true prophets will go thought trials, so sex scandal is not proof that anyone is false. Even Jesus was doubted and so was apostle Paul. My advise is this. Serve your God. Work out your salvation. And leave the judging for God. He knows who is real and who's fake. You need to spend less time and energy attacking our own. Redirect your strength to the obvious enemies of the church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Am An Aborisha / Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.