Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why (2321 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FreeSpirited: 8:19am On May 28, 2017
I have heard that in a relationship, especially a fresh one, ladies have a way of testing their men or causing unnecessary drama just to get their reaction. It is said that such reaction is usually the basis on which the lady will place the expectation or tolerance of her man. Sometimes, while these tests and drams go on, an unsuspecting man could take it wrongly and make an issue of it , not knowing he's just being tested. And ladies can go a long extent to test and cause drama just to know the limit or reactions of their men.

I will enjoin ladies to tell us, for us to learn, how they put their man to test, why they do it, what they intend to achieve for every peculiar test and their expected reaction from their men
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FvckShiT(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2017
They make you fúçk their friends
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Redoil: 8:26am On May 28, 2017
Guy go church and pray
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by pressplay411(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2017
Testing your significant other is not wrong. But then some lines should never be crossed in the name of testing especially if the relationship is for the long haul. Fact is there's a lot of pretense in most relationships, we package to impress, turn up our strengths and play down our weaknesses. But this can only go on for so long until eventually you get tired and the true colors start to show.
So, a little test here and there is not so bad. Test for the qualities most important to you.
Test their temper, chivalry, respect, generosity, neatness and support and of course loyalty.
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FreeSpirited: 8:41am On May 28, 2017
FvckShiT:
They make you fúçk their friends
How? I'm interested in this grin
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by CaptainNipples: 8:59am On May 28, 2017
they deny you the main thing
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by LePrezident(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2017
pressplay411:
Testing your significant other is not wrong. But then some lines should never be crossed in the name of testing especially if the relationship is for the long haul. Fact is there's a lot of pretense in most relationships, we package to impress, turn up our strengths and play down our weaknesses. But this can only go on for so long until eventually you get tired and the true colors start to show.
So, a little test here and there is not so bad. Test for the qualities most important to you.
Test their temper, chivalry, respect, generosity, neatness and support and of course loyalty.

Oga Don Jazzy, when you go marry? cheesy
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by pressplay411(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2017
LePrezident:

Oga Don Jazzy, when you go marry? cheesy

lol @donjazzy. @least mk I get my own mavin too na. I dey follow you 4d queue.
Besides still Grooming myself to be the best man grin
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by LePrezident(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2017
pressplay411:

lol @donjazzy. @least mk I get my own mavin too na. I dey follow you 4d queue.
Besides still Grooming myself to be the best man grin

Lol this man, you dey join who for queue? You go just old.
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 11:02am On May 28, 2017
Once a girl sent her friend to test me.... I failed the test and slept with her friend....

But

The sex was so good, the friend told me everything and we both decided to keep it a secret.
We kept fvcking for the next 10months, while I was still dating her friend...

Hheheheheh.... Come and test me

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FreeSpirited: 11:54am On May 28, 2017
CaptainNipples:
they deny you the main thing
how is it a test
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by pressplay411(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol this man, you dey join who for queue? You go just old.

Lmao I'm on the look out for your Pre-wedding Montage. Whose efo riro will finally get you crying out your vows. Lool
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by LePrezident(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
pressplay411:

Lmao I'm on the look out for your Pre-wedding Montage. Whose efo riro will finally get you crying out your vows. Lool

Hahahaha guy no make I choke on top water wey I dey drink. We'll see when the time is right, meanwhile no dey wait for me announce your own sharparly so I can come to Lagos and eat Naija jollof tongue

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 28, 2017
Test me with ur friend wey get big yansh and boobies and ama fuçk the living daylight outta her..U dey mad angry
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2017
One test ..

A guy says he loves you ..
don't tell him what he wants to hear infact do the opposite .. do something to piss him all the way up ..( no insult him mama o smiley )

The way he handles it and deals with will let you know if its REAL or not

That's one way of testing .. majority fall and show their true nature .. so we run
A Real man will hold it together and act accordingly then you know yes that is the one smiley
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by KennyID17(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

One test ..

don't tell him want he wants to hear infact do the opposite .. do something to piss him all the up ..( no insult him mama o smiley )

That's one way of testing .. majority fall and show their true nature .. so we run
A Real man will hold it together and act accordingly then you know yes that is the one smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol make i test you cheesy I know you wont Fail wink
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by KennyID17(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol make i test you cheesy I know you wont Fail wink

Gbayi!!!!

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

Gbayi!!!!

Haha do guys test girls too ?
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by KennyID17(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Haha do guys test girls too ?

Of course, goes both ways Mai dia cheesy wink
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

Of course, goes both ways Mai dia cheesy wink
Hope I never fail grin
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by KennyID17(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Hope I never fail grin

I'm sure you'd pass with flying colours grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FreeSpirited: 1:36pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:
One test ..

don't tell him what he wants to hear infact do the opposite .. do something to piss him all the way up ..( no insult him mama o smiley )

Ehn Ehn....I sure must have failed this particular test in the past...those gals can be so annoying when u tell them u like dem grin...reason many guys don't like toasting again
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 28, 2017
Jarizod:
Test me with ur friend wey get big yansh and boobies and ama fuçk the living daylight outta her..U dey mad angry
shocked haaaaa
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I have heard that in a relationship, especially a fresh one, ladies have a way of testing their men or trying things just to get their reaction. It is said that such reaction is usually the basis on which the lady will place the expectation or tolerance of her man. Sometimes, while these tests go on, an unsuspecting man can take it wrongly and make an issue out of it , not knowing he's just being tested. And ladies can go to a long extent at testing their men just to know his limit or reactions.

I will enjoin ladies to tell us, for us to learn, how they put their man to test, why they do it, what they intend to achieve for every peculiar test and their expected reaction from their men
only insecured ladies do that...they can test all they want... A cheat might pass all
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Ehn Ehn....I sure must have failed this particular test in the past...those gals can be so annoying when u tell them u like dem grin...reason many guys don't like toasting again
Haha I can imagine ladies are hard work
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

I'm sure you'd pass with flying colours grin grin grin cheesy wink

smiley
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FreeSpirited: 1:57pm On May 28, 2017
glowryhaa:
only insecured ladies do that...they can test all they want... A cheat might pass all
I think testing is just a way of knowing their man, though men may not know when they are being tested

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FreeSpirited: 2:23pm On May 28, 2017
Redoil:
Guy go church and pray
Back form Church
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I think testing is just a way of knowing their man, though men may not know when they are being tested
Lol seems u lyk d testing weldon sir tongue
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by FreeSpirited: 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
glowryhaa:
Lol seems u lyk d testing weldon sir tongue
Not really....they over-do it sometimes.....and if you don't caution them , they might get license to do worse
Re: In What Ways Do Ladies Test Their Man And Why by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
They use another phone number or ask their friend to chat you up waiting for you to fall.

They think they are doing us not knowing they are doing themselves.grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex Using #ISSA / Season's Greetings / A Thread For The Beardless Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.