Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement (3213 Views)

*ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* / Biafra Agitation Is Justified- Senator Abaribe / Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Guestlander: 12:26pm On May 28, 2017
joeyfire:

What? When did Radio Biafra incite killing of Yoruba ?? Big lie

Yorubas and northerners have killed Igbos in their lands but Igbo have never organised killings of anybody. After you start wondering why Igbo are fed up of sharing country with Nigerians

It is absolutely not a lie, Nnami Kanu called for killing Yoruba and northerners on radio Biafra. This is my main grouse with him and his ipob rats.
I believe the Biafrans should be allowed to secede so they can chart their own destiny as they seem fit. But if they think they will kill Yorubas without serious consequences then I feel sorry for them.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by papaejima1: 12:28pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:

Ojukwu said a lot more. Just make sure that this time you have made feeding arrangements
We are not bothered by what you say.You are a raucous lot. What is important is what you do not noise
We look forward to Kick off time.
You see?
You have been so ensconced in your pseudo comfort zone that you didn't even realize that the game has kicked off long ago!
The raucous lot came with £20 in 1970 and today has bought up over 50% of your domain!
Even I, who came after the war also have come into your domain and taken my piece of your land and will hold onto it even when I get biafra.
Meanwhile, right now we are happy to stay in your lands and make the money to prosecute our struggle for freedom.
Every motor part you buy, panadol you drink, soap you use, cloth you wear, palmoil you eat etc puts money in our pockets to push for biafra and add to your collective misery.
Deal with it. It's your destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by joeyfire(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

It is absolutely not a lie, Nnami Kanu called for killing Yoruba and northerners on radio Biafra. This is my main grouse with him and his ipob rats.
I believe the Biafrans should be allowed to secede so they can chart their own destiny as they seem fit. But if they think they will kill Yorubas without serious consequences then I feel sorry for them.

I want you to prove that he has called for killings of yorubas and northerners. Did you hear it yourself or you heard somebody else say it.

Why would Igbo want to kill anybody?? When northerners and yorubas hunted out people like animals in the past and killed them why did we not organise and kill your people residing in our lands? Abeg try another excuse for hating us but we know it's deeper than this.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Guestlander: 12:41pm On May 28, 2017
joeyfire:

I want you to prove that he has called for killings of yorubas and northerners. Did you hear it yourself or you heard somebody else say it.

Why would Igbo want to kill anybody?? When northerners and yorubas hunted out people like animals in the past and killed them why did we not organise and kill your people residing in our lands? Abeg try another excuse for hating us but we know it's deeper than this.

I'm not interested in your usual game of dishonesty and denials. He absolutely said it, people like you even denied he ever asked for money to buy arms even though he was recorded in a video saying it. Biafra can go today for all I care but your lies are quite disgusting.
By the way, who started killing people in their bedrooms in front of their wives and children? Yoruba or Hausa?

You must always think about the consequences of your actions before you take them. And you should stop lying, Yorubas did not hunt down anyone except in your imagination.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by joeyfire(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

I'm not interested in your usual game of dishonesty and denials. He absolutely said it, people like you even denied he ever asked for money to buy arms even though he was recorded in a video saying it. Biafra can go today for all I care but your lies are quite disgusting.
By the way, who started killing people in their bedrooms in front of their wives and children? Yoruba or Hausa?

You must always think about the consequences of your actions before you take them. And you should stop lying, Yorubas did not hunt down anyone except in your imagination.

You jumped into my discussion with the Op stating that Radio Biafra was calling for killings of Yoruba and when I asked you for evidence you now want to tactically excuse yourself. You should have kept out of a discussion that was above your level but you couldn't resist and have now disgraced yourself terribly grin now you want to hide behind name calling and childish diversions. grin grin but ko le work ogbeni. Either you show evidence that Nnamdi Kanu called for killing of yorubas or accept the fact that you lied and have been caught pants down.

As for when yorubas carried out genocide on my people just cool down the info will arrive soon. Just know that it is connected to the rebirth of this Biafra agitation and it is very unfortunate.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by aribisala0(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
papaejima1:

You see?
You have been so ensconced in your pseudo comfort zone that you didn't even realize that the game has kicked off long ago!
The raucous lot came with £20 in 1970 and today has bought up over 50% of your domain!
Even I, who came after the war also have come into your domain and taken my piece of your land and will hold onto it even when I get biafra.
Meanwhile, right now we are happy to stay in your lands and make the money to prosecute our struggle for freedom.
Every motor part you buy, panadol you drink, soap you use, cloth you wear, palmoil you eat etc puts money in our pockets to push for biafra and add to your collective misery.
Deal with it. It's your destiny.
We know you, you are empty and boastful.
Anything that makes you feel good you can say it's your mouth
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by toofit007: 1:03pm On May 28, 2017
blackpanda:

This is the problem, instead of heed to warnings my Igbo brothers will prefer to play the ostrich. While u are there pointing fingers, a Yoruba man is the acting president right now. Tell me, which Igbo man can ever get to that level?? Keep wasting time on frivolities. 2019 will shock you all again!
we shall shock you all more in 2019, there will not be any election throughout Biafra land come 2019. what will happen on may 30 and subsequently during anambra election will send shivers down your spine. let see how an election will be declare conclusive without the participation of people from old eastern region. it seems you don't know the rules that guides election throughout the world. we shall shock all of you come 2019.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by vantage001: 1:04pm On May 28, 2017
Oduduwa should be ashamed of his people. They obviously spit on his memory.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Guestlander: 1:05pm On May 28, 2017
joeyfire:

You jumped into my discussion with the Op stating that Radio Biafra was calling for killings of Yoruba and when I asked you for evidence you now want to tactically excuse yourself. You should have kept out of a discussion that was above your level but you couldn't resist and have now disgraced yourself terribly grin now you want to hide behind name calling and childish diversions. grin grin but ko le work ogbeni. Either you show evidence that Nnamdi Kanu called for killing of yorubas or accept the fact that you lied and have been caught pants down.

As for when yorubas carried out genocide on my people just cool down the info will arrive soon. Just know that it is connected to the rebirth of this Biafra agitation and it is very unfortunate.

This is an online forum, you don't jump into anyone's discussion. If you put anything out here you are asking for anyone to reply to it, this is not your living room.
You lots are known for lying, you deny even the very obvious. Why don't you simply provide the evidence that Yorubas hunted down your people. Haven't you destroyed your own credibility by lying about something that never happened?
You need to show your evidence that Yorubas hunted down your people or forever hide your face in shame.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by prince9851(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2017
K
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by vantage001: 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

This is an online forum, you don't jump into anyone's discussion. If you put anything out here you are asking for anyone to reply to it, this is not your living room.
You lots are known for lying, you deny even the very obvious. Why don't you simply provide the evidence that Yorubas hunted down your people. Haven't you destroyed your own credibility by lying about something that never happened?
You need to show your evidence that Yorubas hunted down your people or forever hide your face in shame.
In all your vituperation, you still have not provided proof that radio biafra threatened your people.
IPOB has not been violent. Or are you just looking for any means to discredit a cause more legitimate than your very nation, Nigeria?
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by joeyfire(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

Okay here is proof. Now prove yours or delete your NL account

"I was coming home from work, after 7 p.m. I ran into a group of OPC at Ebute Metta. They had clubs and machetes. They were in uniforms, white gowns with red cloth on their foreheads. They included men and women. They asked me which tribe I was from. I told them I am a child of God. They said: "he is not Yoruba, he must be Igbo." They said I should follow them. I said: "for what?"

I ran into a house for safety. The owner of the house told me what had happened. Earlier that day, some Igbo traders had fought area boys.[49] The Igbos had refused to pay the area boys and a fight ensued. The Igbos defeated the area boys, who were Yoruba. The area boys went to invite the OPC. Therefore, if you don't speak Yoruba, you must be Igbo.

The owner of the house said I should stay there that night."

MORE:

"The tenant, an Igbo trader called Ike who dealt in electronic goods in Alaba market, returned from work one day to find his landlord and a group of OPC members waiting for him. On instruction from the landlord who pointed him out to the OPC, the OPC members attacked him, accusing him of being a criminal. Despite his denials, they beat him into a coma, allegedly in the presence of the landlord who did not respond to his pleas for help, even when the OPC set him on fire; he later died from his injuries.[41]

Some of the victim's neighbors, wanting to avenge Ike's death, set fire to the landlord's building. The market traders, the majority of whom are Igbo, also mobilized to protest the death of their colleague. According to one of the traders' representatives, when they went to complain to the Baale [local Yoruba leader], OPC members were assembled there and attacked them. Several traders were injured. The traders ran back to the market and tension escalated. The OPC members apparently sought reinforcements and within a short time had invaded parts of the market. They smashed many of the buses owned by the Igbos and barricaded the roads. The traders decided to fight back after they discovered the body of another Igbo man who had been macheted to death by the OPC at a nearby petrol station; he was apparently found dead, clutching a Bible. As the traders tried to defend themselves, and some of them took up arms, the OPC extended the attack to other Igbo residents in the area."

MORE:

"Some local residents and traders believe that the incident between the landlord and the tenant was just the trigger for the expression of a deeper, underlying tension in the area, particularly feelings of jealousy between the local Yoruba community and the predominantly Igbo traders in Alaba. In addition, according to a local resident, the day before the tenant, Ike, was killed, the OPC had killed five other Igbo men. Apparently they too had been killed because they owed rent to their landlord, who had called the OPC in to deal with them. The man who related the incident to Human Rights Watch did not see them being killed, but saw the dead bodies of four of them, three in a compound and a fourth in the gutter; they had apparently died from gunshot wounds."

Too many horrible stories if you want to learn more about these atrocities carried out by your people follow this link https://www.hrw.org/report/2003/02/28/oodua-peoples-congress-opc/fighting-violence-violence
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Guestlander: 1:22pm On May 28, 2017
vantage001:

In all your vituperation, you still have not provided proof that radio biafra threatened your people.
IPOB has not been violent. Or are you just looking for any means to discredit a cause more legitimate than your very nation, Nigeria?

And you are yet to provide evidence Yoruba hunted down your people. I am amazed at some of you and the type of lies you put out here.
I grew up with Igbos in my house even despite all the rubbish most of you write about Yorubas online, I will still protect any of them like I would protect my own brothers.
A lot of you are just frustrated folks who come online to vent your frustrations.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by vantage001: 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

And you are yet to provide evidence Yoruba hunted down your people. I am amazed at some of you and the type of lies you put.
I grew up with Igbos my house even despite all the rubbish most of you write about Yorubas online, I will still protect any of them like I would protect my own brothers.
A lot of you are just frustrated folks who come online to vent your frustrations.
I was not the one that made that claim. Even though yoruba elements in the 60s hiding cowardly under the Nigerian umbrella were responsible for genocide. Something they wouldn't have gotten away with if it were just a conflict between both ethnics.
My grouse with you is for claiming that IPOB want to kill your people.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Guestlander: 1:29pm On May 28, 2017
joeyfire:

Okay here is proof. Now prove yours or delete your NL account

"I was coming home from work, after 7 p.m. I ran into a group of OPC at Ebute Metta. They had clubs and machetes. They were in uniforms, white gowns with red cloth on their foreheads. They included men and women. They asked me which tribe I was from. I told them I am a child of God. They said: "he is not Yoruba, he must be Igbo." They said I should follow them. I said: "for what?"

I ran into a house for safety. The owner of the house told me what had happened. Earlier that day, some Igbo traders had fought area boys.[49] The Igbos had refused to pay the area boys and a fight ensued. The Igbos defeated the area boys, who were Yoruba. The area boys went to invite the OPC. Therefore, if you don't speak Yoruba, you must be Igbo.

The owner of the house said I should stay there that night."

MORE:

"The tenant, an Igbo trader called Ike who dealt in electronic goods in Alaba market, returned from work one day to find his landlord and a group of OPC members waiting for him. On instruction from the landlord who pointed him out to the OPC, the OPC members attacked him, accusing him of being a criminal. Despite his denials, they beat him into a coma, allegedly in the presence of the landlord who did not respond to his pleas for help, even when the OPC set him on fire; he later died from his injuries.[41]

Some of the victim's neighbors, wanting to avenge Ike's death, set fire to the landlord's building. The market traders, the majority of whom are Igbo, also mobilized to protest the death of their colleague. According to one of the traders' representatives, when they went to complain to the Baale [local Yoruba leader], OPC members were assembled there and attacked them. Several traders were injured. The traders ran back to the market and tension escalated. The OPC members apparently sought reinforcements and within a short time had invaded parts of the market. They smashed many of the buses owned by the Igbos and barricaded the roads. The traders decided to fight back after they discovered the body of another Igbo man who had been macheted to death by the OPC at a nearby petrol station; he was apparently found dead, clutching a Bible. As the traders tried to defend themselves, and some of them took up arms, the OPC extended the attack to other Igbo residents in the area."

MORE:

"Some local residents and traders believe that the incident between the landlord and the tenant was just the trigger for the expression of a deeper, underlying tension in the area, particularly feelings of jealousy between the local Yoruba community and the predominantly Igbo traders in Alaba. In addition, according to a local resident, the day before the tenant, Ike, was killed, the OPC had killed five other Igbo men. Apparently they too had been killed because they owed rent to their landlord, who had called the OPC in to deal with them. The man who related the incident to Human Rights Watch did not see them being killed, but saw the dead bodies of four of them, three in a compound and a fourth in the gutter; they had apparently died from gunshot wounds."

Too many horrible stories if you want to learn more about these atrocities carried out by your people follow this link https://www.hrw.org/report/2003/02/28/oodua-peoples-congress-opc/fighting-violence-violence

So, an individual's encounter with the OPC is your evidence Yorubas were hunting down Igbo, right.
So much for evidence, we all know you are lying.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Guestlander: 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
vantage001:

I was not the one that made that claim. Even though yoruba elements in the 60s hiding cowardly under the Nigerian umbrella were responsible for genocide. Something they wouldn't have gotten away with if it were just a conflict between both ethnics.
My grouse with you is for claiming that IPOB want to kill your people.

Nnamdi Kanu called for genocide though we all know he didn't have the means to carry it out. But he made his intentions known. There's no point denying it, it wasn't that long ago.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by vantage001: 1:34pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

Nnamdi Kanu called for genocide [/b]though we all know he didn't have the means to carry it out. But he made his intentions known. There's no point denying it, it wasn't that long ago.
[b]Provide proof or shut the fucck up.
He has gone to courts and nobody raised allegations of genocide against him. His only offense was treason and inciting the people to disobey the state.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Guestlander: 1:39pm On May 28, 2017
vantage001:

Provide proof or shut the fucck up.
He has gone to courts and nobody raised allegations of genocide against him. His only offense was treason and inciting the people to disobey the state.

He said it on the radio you m.oron. If I could find the transcript I will put it out here. He and his followers said even worse things.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Agumbaa: 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

Nnamdi Kanu called for genocide though we all know he didn't have the means to carry it out. But he made his intentions known. There's no point denying it, it wasn't that long ago.
Guestlander:

He said it on the radio you m.oron. If I could find the transcript I put it out here. He and his followers said even worse things.

Guy man, give up.

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by Stinson007(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2017
Ndigbo is ideal, igbo is the real deal. If anybody still doubts Ndigbo, sorry for you but OYO na your own...
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:

Radio stations inciting killing Yorubas? Keep deceiving yourselves The radio station was inciting violence and you cannot airbrush that away

And how many times did u hear that Igbos killed a Yoruba man?
Igbos are not animal..(aka herdsmen).
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

And how many times did u hear that Igbos killed a Yoruba man?
Igbos are not animal..(aka herdsmen).
We are not stupid we will not wait for that to happen before taking action. When did the Islamic prophet Muhammed die?Today people are killing Christians saying he told them to.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by joeyfire(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2017
Guestlander:

So, an individual's encounter with the OPC is your evidence Yorubas were hunting down Igbo, right.
So much for evidence, we all know you are lying.

This is the most pathetic face saving thing I have ever read in my life grin grin ; D

So three different cases of genocide by your people documented for posterity by the highly respected Human Rights Watch Global is an "individual's encounter". grin grin grin grin grin grin because it tells the truth and documents a shameful series of accounts of genocide carried out by Yoruba against innocent igbos you want to dismiss them ? It doesnt work that way. If you want I can humour you by providing other accounts and sources so you will swallow the truth by force.

You boldly claimed that Nnamdi Kanu incited violence against yorubas and northerners can you prove it or do you accept that you have joined the bandwagon of liars peddling propaganda and malicious hatred against the Igbo people without basis. Wetin we do una? Why all the malice, lies and bad faith. Why?
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by papaejima1: 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:

We know you, you are empty and boastful.
Anything that makes you feel good you can say it's your mouth
Yea sure we are.
We are boastful because we came to your land and made you our tenants.
Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by aribisala0(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2017
papaejima1:

Yea sure we are.
We are boastful because we came to your land and made you our tenants.
Deal with it.
so why are you crying
The Great developers
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by papaejima1: 2:35pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:
so why are you crying
The Great developers
grin grin grin
We are inexorably marching on to reclaim our land from parasites and while at it we will despoil the egyptians to boot
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:

We are not stupid we will not wait for that to happen before taking action. When did the Islamic prophet Muhammed die?Today people are killing Christians saying he told them to.

Bros you and I know that igbos can't just pick up arms and start killing yorubas because somebody said so.Even if they are incited to do so,it will not happen. Because they too value human lives,like wise the Yoruba's.
The two ethnic groups are too knowledgeably advanced to be incited to start killing each other.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by aribisala0(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Bros you and I know that igbos can't just pick up arms and start killing yorubas because somebody said so.Even if they are incited to do so,it will not happen. Because they too value human lives,like wise the Yoruba's.
The two ethnic groups are too knowledgeably advanced to be incited to start killing each other.
Well our duty is to give tutorials to coming generations so they don't even think about it

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:

Well our duty is to give tutorials to coming generations so they don't even think about it

Your abusing another tribe who rebel against the status quo everyone agrees is unfair.
You should be encouraging them, not castigating them.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by aribisala0(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Your abusing another tribe who rebel against the status quo everyone agrees is unfair.
You should be encouraging them, not castigating them.
There methods are the issue they have declared war on Yoruba so that is the status quo, we are are war and anything can happen anytime
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by modik(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:

Story
Buhari last straw. What is the difference between 6 and half dozen. You put all your eggs in the GEJ Basket and lost woefully. Deal with it You have always been political friends of the Fulani.
Biafra will not happen in Radio stations or by hiding in hotels with oloshos as Namidi was caught doing.
This is all election loss fever. If you want Biafra what peaceful, Democratic steps have you taken? Is violence the first thing.What are your senators and governors doing.? Did Buhari impose them on you?
Where in the world does that happen ? You folk always reason like villagers. Get your state Houses of Assembly to pass resolutions, Ask your senators to raise in on the floor of the Senate? Instead of acting in a civilised way you start making death threats

Must you drink Panadol(R) for Biafran Headache?

haba!
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Face Saving Movement by KratosCorp: 7:16pm On May 28, 2017
@clevadani I hope you are seeing this thread? This slowpoke of an OP will not open a thread about the detained Monarch and his subjects from Ondo, all of whom have been languishing in DSS detention camps for months now. Yet he is here pissing all over Nairaland with senseless threads and comments. By the time he starts getting paid back in kind now, you will start shouting that "this is becoming ridiculous!". Yet, you won't call your deranged brother to order now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trouble For Biafra As FG Prepares To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Kuje Prison / PDP's Bye-Election Victory In Oyo Puts APC On Edge (Old News) / The True Meaning Of Ruga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.