Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu (43216 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by IamOrion(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Edopesin:
Nothing Like This In "Ewedu Land" wink
Mumu, google Erin Ijesa Water falls

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by uzchos: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Direction to site: From Enugu to 9th mile to Abor to Ukana then next town

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by keter: 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
Edopesin:

Ever heard of arinta water falls or erin ijesha water falls in ekiti and osun states respectively? Don't be an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Legalbeing(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Abbeyme post=57031275] the change u re talking about is it APC Change or something on ur signature. Asap
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by bestpunterever: 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
Edopesin:
free your mind from tribalism, tribalism is a disease that may eventually kill u.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Chuksdthird(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
Young03:
Where in enugu?
After 9th mile corner, along Nsukka old Road.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by danyaril2yahoo: 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
Udi LGA,just after 9th mile Enugu.
Young03:
Where in enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by GoldHorse(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
DollarAngel:
TO ME THAT'S ONE OF THE WORLD SEVEN WONDERS, PERSONALLY I HAVE BEEN THERE ON TWO OCCASIONS, IT'S A MYSTERIOUS WATER CAVE, INTERESTING THING ABOUT IT IS THE MORE THE CROWD SINGS AND WORSHIP GOD THE MORE THE WATER FALLS MORE, MIND YOU WHITE TOURIST HAVE COME TO CHECK FOR THE SOURCE OF THE WATER BUT COULDN'T FIND, AND IT HEALS TOO. MAY THE NAME OF THE LORD BE BLESSED

There's nothing mysterious or religious about this for goodness sake!!!! That's just nature.

What if you now see Niagara falls or climb Kilimanjaro or Everest what will you say?!!!

Don't Get me wrong. That's a beautiful piece of God's work but stop all these "it heals and couldn't find the source" stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Edopesin: 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
IamOrion:
Mumu, google Erin Ijesa Water falls
ijesa water ko Ewedu Water Ni

Cone Head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by preccy69(f): 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

Stop replying, please just stop. That's the only way to shut him up. please! just let people enjoy the wonderful scenery displayed above. I understand that your previous comment wasn't maliciously aimed at any tribe in particular, but if you need to understand that those names weren't coined out of love, but hate rather, and shouldn't be used by well meaning people like yourself. lets all be happy okay? we're all beautiful.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by supereagle(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
Oil money made us not to diversify our economy, There are other ways to make money in Nigeria. We have visionless leaders

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by tribalistseun: 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
dkronicle:
i hate that kind of place, its too narrow.one dynamite, everyone is gone.
Buhari and his family have destroyed your psycho. Everything is all about bomb and blasting

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by IamOrion(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
Edopesin:

ijesa water ko Ewedu Water Ni

Cone Head
Arindin ni baba e

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by LEOVOLUTION(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2017
frisky2good:
Yes. The first thing that comes to the mind of most claustrophobic people is "if something goes wrong, I will be trapped". Can he out run a bomb in open space? grin

The mind really does play tricks
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Babaken(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=dkronicle post=56950526]i hate that kind of place, its too narrow.one dynamite, everyone is gone. Always thinking evil why if you don't have something positive to say just zip your mouth as long as life is concern no place is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Promise92(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
Situated around 24 kilometres from Enugu, near the Awhum Monastery, in Amaugwe village, Awhum town, is the Awhum Waterfall and Cave. The water cascades over an outcrop of granite where it then forms a stream. Lining the stream are several caves. The waterfall is 30 metres high and is said to have healing powers and the capability of dispelling satanic or evil forces. A section of the waterfall stays warm throughout the seasons. For these reasons the falls have become a place of Christian pilgrimage and a prayer centre. Awhum is a valley town surrounded by rolling grassy hills, valleys and caves. The caves in particular make Awhum's beauty unique. The waterfall and cave are a 45 minute walk from the car park.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by styletrendy: 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
woww....beautiful place to be

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Edopesin: 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
IamOrion:
Arindin ni baba e

My Baba Is Where He Is Enjoying Life While Ur Baba Drinks Hydraulic All Day Long

AGBE FAMILY MTCHEEW

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
Cesc001:
Where in Enugu is this located? I need to visit asap
seriously the place fine gan. I'll surely visit it

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by bigfrancis21: 7:58pm On May 30, 2017
Ezionye:

What did the sand do for u?

It was just for the fun of having something so precious to take with me. I jealously guarded my precious sand eh grin.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Thobiy(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2017
Origin:
So beautiful.......
Yea, it is a beautiful place to visit

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
I WANNA GO THERE PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Chukazu: 8:05pm On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
That is why biafra is so fine.
Rich land.With Hard working people.
Nigerians we be beggin to come to our country and be slaves when. They see our bueatiful country.

Please stop this.. It's childish!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by makoota: 8:07pm On May 30, 2017
Its in the Catholic Monastery in Awhum, Enugu State. Its a vast are of land. Its a place of prayer and meditation.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Dhotseal(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
dkronicle:

Hahahaha...dude, with your kind of mind, you will live to be 200 years. See how all you could see in this beautiful scenic pics is danger of being blown apart.

Na waa oh!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
lukecent:

If you stop at 9th mile ask where you will get bus to Awhum. Not far from 9th mile.
OK.. Will visit there soon. Thanks
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by DollarAngel(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
Cesc001:
please how can I locate it?

ENUGU STATE
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by naturefellow(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
dejavubobo1:
looks like the road to rivendell in HOBBITS..

nice to know we ve such in Naija.
Nollywood should do something here ASAP
nice imagination. Haven't you seen that 2000s Nollywood flick titled 40 Days and 40 Nights, starring Bob-Manuel Udogwu? His character was healed of an infirmity at this location.
Well, this was when Nollywood was purposeful!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by koolkidcletus(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2017
247frolicboss:
This is Awhum Waterfall and Cave Located in Enugu state & set in a beautiful valley, the waterfall is believed to have healing properties.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-awesome-sight-of-awhum-waterfall.html

Really beautiful
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by riverbond(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2017
dkronicle:

See evil mind, this is only thing u could think of.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by naturefellow(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nice piece of nature.I was there in 2011 Dec.during a retreat at the Monastery.It was really a nice time out there.
pls, are you a m...? smileyI got a glimpse of that monatery on my trip to the site many years back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.