Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu (43218 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Realhommie(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2017
streetzdreamz:
dude just shut up already, your comments are nauseating!!! her comment was void of any tribal hatred, you misunderstood it,lashed out at her, she tried to explain in a polite way, yet you still jabbering away at the mouth like you the only one with an opinion, if at all she is a tribalist, how the hell is that your business? throwing insults at others over their own personal opinion is the height of foolishness, and the fact that the lady did you no wrong further makes you the stupid one basking and sinking in an abyss of self pride,cuz you can't tender a simple apology for the unjust insult you gave her, am I expecting you to comprehend a thing from all I said? hell no!!!!knowledge eludes you.
Hehehehe, nice one man.. Been a long time coming

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by streetzdreamz(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Realhommie:
Hehehehe, nice one man.. Been a long time coming
lols
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Realhommie(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2017
streetzdreamz:
lols
Dude believes he's an island, loves to use vile words/terms on others plus over 90% of his posts reeks of arrogance and pride, such huge turn offs...

What baffles me even more is how he manages to amass so much likes on his posts, lol.. With this i concur to your earlier statement "We have more insane users than sane users" of this forum.. It is wel oooo bros.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by streetzdreamz(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Realhommie:
Dude believes he's an island, loves to use vile words/terms on others plus over 90% of his posts reeks of arrogance and pride, such huge turn offs...

What baffles me even more is how he manages to amass so much likes on his posts, lol.. With this i concur to your earlier statement "We have more insane users than sane users" of this forum.. It is wel oooo bros.
lmao,I do ignore people like him a whole lot, but the lady he was picking on that day seemed helpless and a very cool headed being,amidst the insult the f**l was dishing out, she was still replying with respect, na there I come provoke lols,never took a study to his metallic ass before then,but subsequently his posts reeked of all u mentioned,pride,vile words,arrogance,and this I own the world mentality, as for the likes he gets, this forum hardly supports intellectuals,they prefer clowns and jesters!!! it just shows one thing, 90% of users here are shallow minded kids, or kids in an adults body....but come to think of it, if we dont have people like him,life itself will be a huge turnoff, enjoy your day hommie.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Realhommie(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2017
streetzdreamz:
lmao,I do ignore people like him a whole lot, but the lady he was picking on that day seemed helpless and a very cool headed being,amidst the insult the f**l was dishing out, she was still replying with respect, na there I come provoke lols,never took a study to his metallic ass before then,but subsequently his posts reeked of all u mentioned,pride,vile words,arrogance,and this I own the world mentality, as for the likes he gets, this forum hardly supports intellectuals,they prefer clowns and jesters!!! it just shows one thing, 90% of users here are shallow minded kids, or kids in an adults body....but come to think of it, if we dont have people like him,life itself will be a huge turnoff, enjoy your day hommie.
Lol, you don finalize the whole matter na.. Everyone and everything sure makes life itself interesting..

You too have a good day dreamz..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
nachW:
A very wonderful place indeed with beautiful mountains and valleys which you'll pass through before getting to the waterfall. I've been there like 6 times.....so sad people are no longer allowed to visit there
really? I was making plans to come and visit there, so wont i be allowed in? And why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.