Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 PM

How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! (2621 Views)

How God Came Into Existence. / Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by blackcypha(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
at least 500,000 people have been declared dead/missing /unaccuonted for in a week since the recent earthquake hit haiti according to official news reports.

again i ask the xtians why would a good god allow this to happen?
even the ARCHBISHOP OF HAITI was killed with other devoted christians and non xtians alike.so who called the shot on this ?
isaiah 45: 7 says it all!
yeah god did it again. and the death toll keep rising, wat a pity to justify dis by saying it is an ac to f God
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by busoye19: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
Are you questioning God?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Topic

Deu 32:39 'Now see that I, [even] I, [am] He, And [there is] no God, only Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor [is there any] who can deliver from My hand.

Isa 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, YAHAWAH, do all these [things].

If this shocks you, then you ain't seen nothing yet!

Coming to more cities near you!

Isa 24:3 The land shall be entirely emptied and utterly plundered, For YAHAWAH has spoken this word. 

Isa 24:4 The earth mourns [and] fades away, The world languishes [and] fades away; The haughty people of the earth languish. 

Isa 24:5 The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws, Changed the ordinance, Broken the everlasting covenant. 

Isa 24:6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men [are] left.

More destruction coming soon!!!!
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2010
Oops, Yahaweh !
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by jagunlabi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Yahawahala trumpeter! grin What else can mankind expect from your sick, demented and evil god? shocked
Not that i believe that god(whatever that god might be) is responsible for earthquakes . . .
Yisraylite:

@ Topic

Deu 32:39 'Now see that I, [even] I, [am] He, And [there is] no God, only Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor [is there any] who can deliver from My hand.

Isa 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, YAHAWAH, do all these [things].

If this shocks you, then you ain't seen nothing yet!

Coming to more cities near you!

Isa 24:3 The land shall be entirely emptied and utterly plundered, For YAHAWAH has spoken this word. 

Isa 24:4 The earth mourns [and] fades away, The world languishes [and] fades away; The haughty people of the earth languish. 

Isa 24:5 The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws, Changed the ordinance, Broken the everlasting covenant. 

Isa 24:6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men [are] left.

More destruction coming soon!!!!
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Jangublah blah blah!!  grin grin grin

You ain't seen nothing yet Mr clestial church of fake a.s.s christ shocked cheesy,Let's see how long you live b4  YAHAWAH ALLAHAYAM  snuffs your undercover a.s.s. out grin

@ Abu Z Bro's how far ? check out ogaga4luv's thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-304768.64.html#msg5324349

Salamah!
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by ednut1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2010
What a merciful god
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by nuclearboy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
I wonder why we accept that a man has a right to decide he doesn't want a shirt or possession anymore and thus gives it away, throws it in the bin or burns it.

Yet we believe that the Creator has no right to do with His property as He wishes. Maybe you ought look at it from that point of view - that you're that shirt you discarded for whatever reason (AND YOU WERE RIGHT TO DO SO) in the hands of an owner who also, has that same right.

@Ednut1:

Mercy/Good/Kind/Powerful are all relative terms even when you compare your criteria to that of another human. Idi-Amin for example or better yet - look at Adolf Hitler from the perspectives first of a German SS Officer and then from that of a Jew during his reign.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
Is that ur justifcation ? Poor one, sorry to say. Should you defend Yahweh with no cost
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by nuclearboy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
If my justification is poor, Abuzola, for the owner to do as He wishes to his possesion, what do you think of a man who kills a man then sleeps with his victims wife the same night? Or what say you to a man who got his own son to divorce his wife because he wanted to sleep with his child's wife? Or what do you say to a man who "thighed" a 6 year old till she was 9 then slept with her? Have you ever asked yourself why that child never gave birth? Is it out of place to suggest that the man destroyed her tiny womanhood and that was why she couldn't have children?

How do you justify that man for you to follow him?

At least my justification was for an owner. What is yours for this character?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Is that your justifcation ? Poor one, sorry to say.  Should you defend Yahweh with no cost
What nonsense are u yarning? d quran is filled with jihad instructions given by mohammad which supposedly backed by ALLAH i.e killing of Allahs 'enemies' so if this happens is becos Allah wants it to be so
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
@nuclear, all i repeat all your assertion is a fallacy. If you don't mind, open a thread on each topic and i will clear ur ignorance
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
Mr Toba, wetin you dey talk, can you show me where anybody mention jihad in the discourse ? Pls wash ur face with a bucket of water i believe you are somnolented
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by nuclearboy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
No Abu:

None is a lie. Aisha was married at 6 to your prophet and he consumated when she became 9. Before then, He "thighed" her. He saw a revelation ( shocked ) that his son divorce his wife so he should marry her. He slept with the Jewess the same night he murdered her husband and family.

If you claim these are lies, directly quote the Hadiths or Quran to prove your case. No need to open a thread. Just quote the DIRECTLY RELEVANT literature here
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2010
I though this thread is about Yahaweh or is it Yahawah, how come nuclearboy wants to transform it into Muhammad's thread. No way mr nuclearbomb
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by nuclearboy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2010
Okay, its about Yahweh, the Lord God of Hosts. Does God not have right over His creation? Yes or No?

But your muhammad did all those things and even more so I want to know how you convinced yourself to ignore the terrible truth and follow that path
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
Ogbeni don't let us start what you cannot devour, in the old testament worst happened so what led you to ignore that dark path and be concerned about a minor case, sir
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by nuclearboy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
I haven't tried to defend anyone in the OT, have I? I said God has a right to do whatever He wants. Finish!

But your prophet? Wow! You guys should be afraid to even allow anyone know anything about him
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
Afraid ke, what he did is justifiable. The same thing with islam Allah can do whatever He likes with His creatures.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by nuclearboy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2010
I'm happy to hear you confess that muhammad is allah. thats why he could force safiya to sit on his laps while they tortured her husband in front of her. And after the husband told them where his gold was, they killed him and then allah took her into his room and raped her. just after killing the husband and stealing his gold
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mr Toba, wetin you dey talk, can you show me where anybody mention jihad in the discourse ? Pls wash your face with a bucket of water i believe you are somnolented
See dis one.In d quran God had commanded many destruction according to muhammad&muslims.So if this Happend, its same God that have Sanctioned it. Onugo.Mumu who teach u how to check dictionary? Ok i see. U re preparing for waec,neco,jamb&post jamb, no wonder u need to brush up ur use of English so as not to fail again.I see
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
@nuclear- you are good at twisting truth and falsehood, the devil will be tempted to have u. I believe the audience aren't dumb
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
Toba, so my grammar made you off balance, sorry o
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba, so my grammar made you off balance, sorry o
Thats an abberation.How can u compare my level with urs? U know u will sit for JAMB this year&me i sat for jamb&passed in 1998 Thats 12yrs ago.So ' igi imu ojina sori gan'
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Mavenb0x(m): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2010
I thought Abuzola said he wanted to be a peacemaker? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by niceguy10: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2010
Poster, you are a mad man for asking that.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Horus(m): 3:56am On Jan 17, 2010
What kind of "god" will create a disaster that kill 100.000 people in Haiti?
Thousands and Thousands of innocents Little black baby died in Port-aux-Princes
The earthquake crashed the walls of all the prisons and now 6000 prisoners escaped, they are now free to kill.
This "god" even destroyed his own cathedral.
What kind of Killer god is that?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2010
@toba- Your problem is perpetual unperky, get a life, sorry old man am graduating next year, the fact that you use egun to get admission without finishing your ss2 does not make you brilliant as me. If you also like to know am reading two courses one in oversea and the other here in Lag. So stop ur silly gripe.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2010
Mavenbox, yes am a peacemaker or did i say anything wrong somewhere
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by blackcypha(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2010
@abuzola
look ur allah or wateva his name my be is d same deity causing this havoc on humanity!
so please dont act like it is all about the christian God alone ,
all muslims know dat the quran is also full of irregularities but lets just leave dat for anoda discussion,
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Tudor6(f): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2010
nuclearboy:

If my justification is poor, Abuzola, for the owner to do as He wishes to his possesion, what do you think of a man who kills a man then sleeps with his victims wife the same night? Or what say you to a man who got his own son to divorce his wife because he wanted to sleep with his child's wife? Or what do you say to a man who "thighed" a 6 year old till she was 9 then slept with her? Have you ever asked yourself why that child never gave birth? Is it out of place to suggest that the man destroyed her tiny womanhood and that was why she couldn't have children?

How do you justify that man for you to follow him?

At least my justification was for an owner. What is yours for this character?
*BIG YAWN*

Did your father Abraham not have sex with his sister sarah? Is that not incest?

Did uncle Moses not exterminate women, children and even infants just to steal their lands? Is that not genocide and ethicnic cleansing?

I wonder why you christians go on mouthing off to the muslims like the forebeares of your cult are any holier.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

sorry old man am graduating next year,
ok u re graduating from secondary school nxt yr.Congrats my boy.I will be willing to help u fill ur jamb form nxt year,when u graduate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Spell That Will Bring You Good Luck No Side Effect / The Scandal Of The Church / Spiritual Insight - Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.