Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement (1424 Views)

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by aleeyus(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2017
- IPOB has lashed out at Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, over comments alleged to be anti-Biafra
- The pro-Biafra group says Obasanjo cannot ask it to jettison its secessionist ideologies
- IPOB says plots by Obj and his cohorts to silence their movement, will not work
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has faulted former President Olusegun Obasanjo's call, urging the group to jettison its secessionist struggle.

In a press statement signed by its media and publicity secretary, Mr Emma Powerful, IPOB said it was not interested in the so called ‘national cake’.

The group said it wondered why elders in the mold of Obasanjo could not tell the truth about the injustices faced by Igbos in Nigeria.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1106933-biafra-agitation-ipob-attacks-obasanjo-anti-biafra-statement.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Nobody: 10:36am On May 28, 2017
B- Baby Factory
I- International drug trafficking
A-Armed Robbery
F- Fake drugs
R- Ritualism
A- And many more..

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Igboesika: 10:38am On May 28, 2017
Obasanjo is just a monkey.

ALL UNITY BEGGARS MUST DIE !!.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Notasyouthink: 10:40am On May 28, 2017
Obasanjo is a criminal who committed war crime. So his opinion should be in trash can simple.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by nigeriankenyan: 10:41am On May 28, 2017
This people don't know what is government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Nobody: 10:42am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Obasanjo is a criminal who committed war crime. So his opinion should be in trash can simple.
so obj asked you people to go to war? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by nigeriankenyan: 10:42am On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
xstry:
B- Baby Factory
A-Armed Robbery
F- Fake drugs
R- Ritualism
A- And many more..
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by waledeji(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2017
Igboesika:
Obasanjo is just a monkey.

IPob are the real Unity beggars begging south southerners to join them cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Igboesika: 10:45am On May 28, 2017
waledeji:

IPob are the real Unity beggars begging south southerners to join them cheesy cheesy grin

I repeat, all unity beggars must die. You know where you belong.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Notasyouthink: 10:49am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
If you have sense answer this question: how did the war started??

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Nobody: 10:51am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Ask Ojukwu grin
He's the one that wanted to go to war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by amuwo1980: 10:54am On May 28, 2017
down with the zoo, nigeria must fall
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by koladebrainiac(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2017
aleeyus:
- IPOB has lashed out at Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, over comments alleged to be anti-Biafra
- The pro-Biafra group says Obasanjo cannot ask it to jettison its secessionist ideologies
- IPOB says plots by Obj and his cohorts to silence their movement, will not work
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has faulted former President Olusegun Obasanjo's call, urging the group to jettison its secessionist struggle.

In a press statement signed by its media and publicity secretary, Mr Emma Powerful, IPOB said it was not interested in the so called ‘national cake’.

The group said it wondered why elders in the mold of Obasanjo could not tell the truth about the injustices faced by Igbos in Nigeria.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1106933-biafra-agitation-ipob-attacks-obasanjo-anti-biafra-statement.html
actually its working .
the plan for u to Jettission Biafra agitation is working . u guys are losing

since ur IPOB leader is seeing romancing with PDP Even from wes.

your IPOB agitation can only have meaning if u guys form sweet allegiance with south south . Niger delta.

you can't win alone . and
let me tell u
the worst thing that will happen in this country is restructuring.

Buhari made Ipob popular by putting KANU in Jail but now that he came out what has he done apart from photo opportunity with politicians n celebrity to remain relevant.

he needs to shun public appearance n start planning grand master strategy on how to secede.
seriously I can do better than him
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by nigeriankenyan: 10:55am On May 28, 2017
and cowardly run away
xstry:
Ask Ojukwu grin
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by tdbankplc: 10:56am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:

Check that boy's signature u will see you are wasting ur time talking with him, I mean the guy u quoted.
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Nobody: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
tdbankplc:

Check that boy's signature u will see you are wasting ur time talking with him, I mean the guy u quoted.
move your flat.head. Make i see road
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
B- Baby Factory I- International drug trafficking A-Armed Robbery F- Fake drugs R- Ritualism A- And many more..
Unity begging is not good for you
You say Biafrans are evil but insist that they remain your compatriots
You guys are confused
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
B- Baby Factory
A-Armed Robbery
F- Fake drugs
R- Ritualism
A- And many more..

Unity begging is not good for you

You say Biafrans are evil but insist that they remain your compatriots

You guys are confused

Stop begging for unity

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Notasyouthink: 11:11am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
Ask Ojukwu grin
I can see that you are still a kid

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Nobody: 11:12am On May 28, 2017
waledeji:

Nobody is begging the south-south to join Biafra, if not for state creations,they will still belong to the eastern state...i know the SW unity preachers deeply wish they have a close boundary with Igbos, so they can move their lazy asses to join Biafra Boat,but hell no. ..so go to hell you envious monster, stop envying the south-south regions....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by aleeyus(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2017
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Nobody: 11:29am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I can see that you are still a kid
don't derail. tell me how Obj is responsible for you going to war with Nigeria
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Funlord2(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2017
Igboesika:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
B- [s]Baby Factory
A-Armed Robbery
F- Fake drugs
R- Ritualism
A- And many more[/s]..

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by Notasyouthink: 11:43am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
don't derail. tell me how Obj is responsible for you going to war with Nigeria
And I asked you how the war started. You really made jest of yourself​ and that's ​why I concluded you are still a kid.
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by tdbankplc: 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
xstry:
move your flat.head. Make i see road

Eranko wo leleyi oh..... apani pelu ado Oloro

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by DonBobes(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
xstry:

Allow the stoopid empty dry chest beaters. Ediets.
Re: Biafra Agitation: IPOB Attacks Obasanjo Over Anti-biafra Statement by clingtonpaul(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2017
xstry:
B- Baby Factory
A-Armed Robbery
F- Fake drugs
R- Ritualism
A- And many more..
since u re jobless u can jst learn of dis ur favorableble trade from dem.dats if u re still psychologicaly learnable.@xstry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Davido To Be Groomed To Take Over His Uncle's Senate Seat / Restructuring: Itsekiri Demand Referendum To Devolve Powers / Nigerian Man Trolls Donald Trump. See What He Got Next (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.