Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74134 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by ChangeIsCostant: 10:57am On May 28, 2017
Former governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi surprise participants at the World Igbo Congress in Enugu state after arriving late. According to Okoye Francis, the ex governor came late and quietly sat down at the back row, but was dragged by Prof Anthony Ejiofor and Prof Uzodinma Nwala to take his seat at the high table, he refused saying"I came late pls let me not disrupt the programme, I beg to stay here"...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/ex-governor-peter-obi-arrives-late-for.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by ChangeIsCostant: 10:58am On May 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by vayne(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2017
That's how roll,not like some people!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by gleaf: 11:00am On May 28, 2017
Thats Peter for you... Meek and humble

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 11:04am On May 28, 2017
Na towards election dem dey act like sheep for everywhere.
Humble ko humbleness ni

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Chikelue2000(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Humble ko humbleness ni
Bro this man is humble, politics aside

312 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Smiles politicians dou.. One can't realy say who they re for real

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nutase: 11:13am On May 28, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2017
Peter Obi is a very humble chap that you will always sing that for

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by osile2012: 11:27am On May 28, 2017
I had an encounter with this guy at the airport in Enugu, while he was governor. Was standing beside him and did not know he was governor, till I heard people shouting "Okute Ndigbo". I was looking for the okwute not knowing it's the guy standing by me.

He has always been humble .

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2017
The Peter Obi I know is very humble and simple.

I'm not saying he's a Saint o! Because you can't trust any politician but as far humbleness and simplicity is concern, I will give him 99%

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Day169: 11:35am On May 28, 2017
I think he did a modest thing politics aside.
The decision to align with him if he chooses to run for office again is left to the electorate, if only we can "shine our eyes" this time and look at his antecedents and other politicians too.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 11:53am On May 28, 2017
Peter obi is warming up for his nollywood debut. Dude has been acting for more than 2 years now, all in a bid to remain relevant lol.. Thief!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by raker300: 11:58am On May 28, 2017
Peter obi as the governor of anambra state refused to get a driver to drive him cos "it was a waste of money" he drove himself instead.. I like the man cos he's down to earth but he's too stingy even to himself

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by raker300: 11:59am On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
Peter obi is warming up for his nollywood debut. Dude has been acting for more than 2 years now, all in a bid to remain relevant lol.. Thief!
only pple that don't know peter obi talk like this. Peter obi is the only governor I know that treks. everyone in anambra know him as a humble man

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by tinsel: 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:
Peter obi as the governor of anambra state refused to get a driver to drive him cos "it was a waste of money" he drove himself instead.. I like the man cos he's down to earth but he's too stingy even to himself
Pure lie.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 12:15pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:
only pple that don't know peter obi talk like this. Peter obi is the only governor I know that treks. everyone in anambra know him as a humble man
Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall for the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by talktrue1(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos are not united

People who had encounter with him are testifying how humble he is, but some are stiĺ hell bent that they wont give him a chance if decides to play politicks again

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Yyeske(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
Peter Obi is one humble man we all know, politics aside. Anybody around him knows that and he hardly spend on frivolities

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Humble ko humbleness ni
Nooooo, bros....dix guy is humble on a normal day. Am an afonja but this guy is a nigga I respect in IPOB. I wish all IPOB could be like him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 12:28pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:
But he built the biggest mall in abuja as a governor, talk about being stingy to himself. yeye

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
We know his type...nonsense

Why would he be late for such an important meet? Useless

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by tuniski: 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall from the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
Cross check your facts again. Peter Obi was already a billionaire banker CEO/MD fidelity Bank,before venturing into Politics. He can afford and have afforded all those things you mentioned without stealing dime.

You sound like the type that will start shouting thief, should Dangote becomes president and then later build electricity plant,as if ,he already not building refinery bigger than combined capacity of govt owned refineries!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by loopmongoat: 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
A humble man indeed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 1:01pm On May 28, 2017
tuniski:

[s]Cross check your facts again. Peter Obi was already a billionaire banker CEO/MD fidelity Bank,before venturing into Politics. He can afford and have afforded all those things you mentioned without stealing dime.

You sound like the type that will start shouting thief, should Dangote becomes president and then later build electricity plant,as if ,he already not building refinery bigger than combined capacity of govt owned refineries![/s]
who rated him a billionaire banker before venturing into politics. Atleast we know Dangote is a billionaire as rated forbes and other organizations. You Nigerians are just silly, and its ignorant people like you that are the problem with nigeria. So being rich before venturing into politics will make someone not to steal a dime. Tell me a nigerian politician that was poor before being governor. Rubbish. These are the type of propaganda peter obi uses to deceive gullible minds like yours. He built the biggest mall in Abuja as governor, pray, tell, how many did he build before being governor? Rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by adadike281(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2017
Mrs Ambode should learn a thing or two from this. Igbo enweghi eze!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by adadike281(f): 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
osile2012:
I had an encounter with this guy at the airport in Enugu, while he was governor. Was standing beside him and did not know he was governor, till I heard people shouting "Okute Ndigbo". I was looking for the okwute not knowing it's the guy standing by me.

He has always been humble .
the same goes for his wife, very humble woman.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 28, 2017
Keneking:
We know his type...nonsense
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by GENT95(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall from the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
Oga shut up. Peter Obi is a very humble man, he's my ex Governor, I know his him more than u do
Thank God for giving Anambra State good Governors.......... Ngige to current Administration

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by KingsJohnson(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:

Lie Mohammed Snr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me way my house dey close to Govt House Awka know and see everything than you

Peter Obi is a big scam

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by IJOBA2: 1:53pm On May 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Lie Mohammed Snr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Me way my house dey close to Govt House Awka know and see everything than you
Peter Obi is a big scam
BY THEIR FRUITS, WE SHALL KNOW THEM

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User / Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.