Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45552 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2017
Falling under the anointing involves the submission of a spirit to a higher vessel. In this process, some people have very strong and non-receptive spirit, while some may not.

During deliverance or anointing service, the pastor evidently lays lands on members of the congregation for healing, casting or binding, and you see people fall to the ground unconsciously.

If you're very observant like Tosyne2much, you must have observed that there are people who will never fall under the anointing no matter how powerful a pastor can be, and below are these categories of people.

1. Photographers

This has been a question on the mind of everyone why photographers are not susceptible to the manifestation of the Holy Spirit during anointing service. These people will always hold firmly unto their cameras and will keep taking shots without any fear or panic. So, even if the pastor blows wind or tsunami right from the pulpit and then everyone falls, the photographers will surely remain gallant, unaffected and will keep doing their jobs cheesy

2. Cameramen

Whenever you watch a broadcast of any Christian crusade, the cameramen will be the least people that will fall under the anointing, even when the pastor commands the Holy Spirit and it pushes everyone down in the congregation. The cameramen are usually immune to the Holy Spirit and may even be laughing at those victims.

3. Instrumentalists

Instrumentalists are the people that will keep on playing solemn songs (hymns) to keep people in the spirit during this session. They are usually distracted by their instruments, but you and the Holy Spirit requires calmness and quietness of heart that is focused on him. Dem no go ever fall lai lai

4. Atheists

I believe we all know that there are still sizable number of people who don't believe in the existence God yet they attend church programmes for one reason or the other. I guess the reason why these ones don't fall is due to the fact they feel those who fall are only pretenders or paid to do so, therefore, their doubtful minds programmed towards resist anointing will never make them fall.

5. Church Guards

Even if anointing comes raining like fire, the church guards will surely remain gallant without any fear or panic. Many will agree with Tosyne2much that the church guards will be in the church auditorium unconcerned and unaffected.

6. Phone Charging Addicts

These are people who come to church just to charge their phones. They are usually restless and will be going to check their phones by regular intervals. During anointing, if the pastor asks everyone to be praying profusely and be expectant, these people will always disobey protocols and will find a way to open their eyes to check the battery percentage of their phones. In fact, some of them go sit down for one corner whastapping and Facebooking.
Even if anointing rain fire, e no consign them because they're not in the spirit.

7. Ushers

Everyone should have also noticed that users too hardly fall during anointing. Maybe it's because they always have diverted attention as a result of their spiritual alertness to guide possessed members from disorganizing the church when anointing fall on them.

8. Big Boys/ Girls

These are big boys and ladies with starched boxers and bras. Just because they feel it will be a thing of embarrassment to fall to the ground while their crush are, looking at them, they hold their legs firmly to the ground, dragging with the pastor even if the pastor wrestles to push them down.

9. Non hypocrites

If really, you are to fall by God's Spirit, you will just find yourself on the ground without knowing when and how. The pastor doesn't need to touch you or wrestle with you before you fall. There are people who are true to themselves, unlike some people who consciously fall just because other people are falling and they don't want to be left out. The non hypocrites don't see the need to fall just because they want to fake it.

10. Ministers

Since they are the ones to carry out the anointing exercise, you don't expect them to fall nah, except in rare occasions.

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/05/10-categories-of-people-that-dont-fall.html

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 11:24am On May 28, 2017
interesting

I dedicate this FTC to all atheists and freethinkers in Nigeria, I have a dream that one day atheism would be more accepted in our society

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by eezeribe(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2017
Some pastors don't have any anointing to transfer... They simply push you to the ground.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Mhissgaga(f): 11:28am On May 28, 2017
cheesy

I don't believe I can fall under any kind of anointing whatsoever..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:28am On May 28, 2017
Falling under the anointing is a selective thing... You don't expect camera men to fall naw.
If they fall, who will continue the task? cheesy

Atheists no dae ever fall. In fact, our eyes n'a 24/7 open. Observing the fake wonders by these men of god

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Some pastors don't have any anointing to transfer... They simply push you to the ground.
Aswear, you no lie.... They force you to the ground, and for you not to fall their hands, you act along....

I'm a testimony to this point of yours

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by dingbang(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2017
Person wey dey hold the annointee no dey follow fall down so? Na wa ooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:31am On May 28, 2017
Seriously Christianity is liberal that's why i can't ever turn to a masquerade because of that other religion that forces women to dress like masquerade

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
Atheists no dae ever fall. In fact, our eyes n'a 24/7 open. Observing the fake wonders by these men of god
So if they ask atheist to come out, you will join?

Taa

Gbafuo make we see human being

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2017
For Number 1 - How you take wan others to view the pishure of the Anointing moment if he fall cheesy

Number 4 - Religion works with faith hence it wouldn't baffle me if an atheist fails to fall wink

Happy Sunday bro

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
Falling under the anointing is a selective thing... You don't expect camera men to fall naw.
If they fall, who will continue the task? cheesy

Chief atheist, I know say na this kind thread dem dey always see you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:

Taa

What is this one saying pls?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:36am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously Christianity is liberal that's why i can't ever turn to a masquerade because of that other religion that forces women to dress like masquerade

maka why sister?

That shade wey you just throw no good ooh, on top Sunday morning undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say na this kind thread dem dey always see you
Buhahahahahaha...

Happy Sunday jare

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 11:42am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:

Taa

can't you just pretend to make sense?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:43am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:

Hmmmmnnn...

When this gets to front page, Kasala go burst oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

You don't have to paint a religion ugly, just to make ours look beautiful. You don see Trumpeters before?

10 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:45am On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

What is this one saying pls?
Runaway from here. You want to form Seun here when you ve not understand your existence first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Hmmmmnnn...

When this gets to front page, Kasala go burst oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

You don't have to paint a religion ugly, just to make ours look beautiful. You don see Trumpeters before?
It's a bait to know if they comment on Christian threads since they placed an embargo on theirs

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Runaway from here. You want to form Seun here when you ve not understand your existence first
Mehn, you gAt ancestral & personal issues.

How is my been an ATHEIST your problem? What the hell are your problems? I know it's gonna be a task to you, but pls, Try not to transfer your frustrations on me.

15 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

can't you just pretend to make sense?
I've acknowledged your presence so run along

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:52am On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Mehn, you gAt ancestral & personal issues.

How is my been an ATHEIST your problem? What the hell is your problem?
Stop calling yourself an Atheist. An ignorant kid thinks he has known everything but his ignorance only enveloped him

13 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:53am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
It's a bait to know if they comment on Christian threads since they placed an embargo

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

They sure can, hope you've gat your full armor of God on babez... wink tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:54am On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

They sure can, hope you've gat your full armor of God on babez... wink tongue
For the battle i can handle i don't bother
calling upon God

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 11:55am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I've acknowledged your presence so run along
you must have an absurdly high opinion of yourself to think I somehow value your acknowledgement of me

8 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:55am On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

you must have an absurdly high opinion of yourself to think I somehow value your acknowledgement of me

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:57am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stop calling yourself an Atheist. An ignorant kid thinks he has known everything but his ignorance only enveloped him
I think its a matter of choice.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:58am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Will you have simple sense or acquire one from a GOAT?
Not gonna trade words with trolls like you.
I'm an ATHEIST, if it doesnt sound well into your ears, then deal with whatever your problems are.

Quit stalking me on this thread with ya mentions. Thank you

22 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
cheesy

Coming from a lady? shocked

My dear don't say so oooo.. Some people uttered this same statement and ended up swallowing their words

Moreover, ladies are susceptible to falling under any slight anointing cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2017
See as Atheists don surface from nowhere..

Oga Seun, have you at a point fallen when you were still a Christian? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2017
Tahrah:

I think its a matter of choice.
Then his choice should restrict him to Atheist thread and not come here to poke face into what he doesn't believe in

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by LordOfNaira: 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
cheesy

My kind of woman.

But there is something that will make you fall. Check my signature and read my scary stories!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 12:01pm On May 28, 2017
a very good OP just gets derailed by some deluded Christian who just can't stand the fact that someone could be atheist by rejecting her imaginary god and other gods too, probably thinks Se.un is some high priest of atheism and all other atheists on Nairaland are somehow trying to "be like Se.un"

Christians come up with all kinds of reasons as to why we're atheists. Reasons that they find acceptable. The one real reason is one they'll never accept, total lack of empirical evidence of their or any other god. but they have a "reason" in their head and its their duty to force that reason down our throats at every turn

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.