Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:18 AM

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (70941 Views)

Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 11:34am On May 28, 2017
A Nigerian entrepreneur, Adewale Aladejana, who owns Sapphire scents - has shared how he started from the bottom to get to where he is (which is relatively a good place). The young man who said he started his business with 30,000 naira in 2015( 2years ago) - has met with a lot of top shots in Nigeria including former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.) and others.

Yesterday the young man launched the Sapphire scents 2 flagship stores in Lagos and Abuja.

Read his words below;

This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. In April of 2015 Sapphire Scents started with just N30,000 today we are opening 2 showrooms in Lagos and Abuja!

I want to encourage someone today, a little spark can become a fire, a little drop can become an ocean. Believe in what God has given you, don't look down on your talent and gifts, God is a world class God and whatever He gives you is world class!

Banish small thinking! Although it's okay to start small but trust God for expansion and enlargement.

These are the things God can do and it is marvelous in our eyes, I strip myself of every confidence and I give all glory to Jesus.

You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/2-years-ago-i-started-my-business-with.html

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 11:35am On May 28, 2017

5 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 11:36am On May 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by baylord101(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2017
Inspiring story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by NwaObinkita: 11:40am On May 28, 2017
Shoutout to the ones who believe this story.

382 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by NwaObinkita: 11:40am On May 28, 2017
Nice one..congrats

3 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Mhissgaga(f): 11:40am On May 28, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by CIOSYLVA(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2017
30k in 2015.. Bros I know the lord is a miracle working God but this looks more like a magic.

Well let me believe u..
Congratulations

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by kiddoiLL(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
30k in 2015.. Bros I know the lord is a miracle working God but this looks more like a magic.

Well let me believe u..
Congratulations
doubting Thomas spotted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by informant001: 12:05pm On May 28, 2017
the best you can do is to take the important points and work towards it... the man seems successful already whether you believe he started with N30K or not
CIOSYLVA:

Well let me believe u..
Congratulations

33 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Arthurwinner(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
God blessed his hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Arthurwinner(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2017
God blessed his hustle...
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nutase: 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
shocked
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Snitch41(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2017
informant001:
the best you can do is to take the important points and work towards it... the man seems successful already whether you believe he started with N30K or not
the story is a lie.. watered to make d gullible work blindly. He shuld reveal secret tips on how to become successful and not this willy nilly bit.. stop supporting nonsense.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 28, 2017
Snitch41:
the story is a lie.. watered to make d gullible work blindly. He shuld reveal secret tips on how to become successful and not this willy nilly bit.. stop supporting nonsense.
That's the normal church thanksgiving pattern. " thank god we made it from small yesterday to big today, please don't ask us how we did it".

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by PapaNnamdi: 2:50pm On May 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
doubting Thomas spotted
Zombie liepod spotted

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by senier007(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
This story is too True to be true! Am not saying the guy is lying woo but am just saying people like otedola who were billionaires in 2015 are now millionaires, and besides perfume is a luxury goods and politicians have already jettison luxury goods for naija made (ibb's wedding).

It will not harm him to tell us the whole true na
I. E blood money, Money laundry or eve Bank Money is a very good explanation not to give people useless hope built on lies

Dangote started with little 500k equivalent of 5mill in today's world, so bros look for another lie please or show me the "humble beginning" pix

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by westlius(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Shoutout to the ones who believe this story.
my broda beta shout out ooo
if he says 30 years ago den I will believe. even buy. som1 started with 100k 5 years ago can't be dis classy as now

11 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by egopersonified(f): 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
he started with 30k, saw the potential and then invested #10m, hope you guys get it now.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by meetvalue(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
And you want me to believe?

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by uknownforce: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
The difference between you and him is just insight or knowledge, check my signature to see what I am talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by freshkik(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
I think if you read inbetween lines you ll get the true pic
This na my own understanding....he really connected with God and started with the little in his Hand (30k) and God brought people he never expected..that supported him financially and otherwise that boosted his biz ...thats y he owes it up to God, because God was the only one that made it possible

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Lagbaja01(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2017
I for doubt this but with God all things are possible.

7 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Jmkventures: 9:50pm On May 28, 2017
Nice one from him there.
Meanwhile that table should have been designed in such a way that you don't see the LED light strip but just the light reflection.

For your smart tables and other corporate visual/branding solutions, contact me. My signature...
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by yemmit90: 10:01pm On May 28, 2017
Perhaps he started with 30k but got a rare opportunity along the line.

5 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Built2last: 11:02pm On May 28, 2017
All things are possible
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by lordraiden(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2017
Oh God of heaven I pray let my hustle pay me and ma niggaz who are out there hustling too,God bless our hustle

3 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by michaelfriday44(m): 2:56am On May 29, 2017
ok noted
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by mr2kay(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
Start your website today too with affordable budget and look forward to better days and a great online presence.Contact 2kconcepts today for your web development and designing projects.Lagos residents we can meet and discuss also.Thanks

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ekensi01: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
God don epp am.

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by soberdrunk(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
People will just be lying big lie in the name of "Inspirational story", he should just say God has been good to him FULLSTOP!! Which one is "30k business" in 2015 that now has two branches in Lagos and Abuja, walahi EFCC and ICPC suppose arrest am for questioning!! Even if nah only am dey sell whatever is selling, 30k buisness cannot grow to '3 branches' in '2 years', abeg dont insult the other 'real' hustlers out there abeg........... angry angry

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.