Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car (742 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by Icedprince1d(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2017
Pascal Chukwuemeka Nnorom, a staff of Union Bank of Nigeria, has been killed by one Joseph Udoh, Sun reports.

Pascal and his wife of 2 years, Priscilla, were on their way to attend the wedding ceremony of Pascal’s colleague in Elelewon area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Saturday, May 13, 2017, when the incident occured.

Pascal’s journey to his untimely grave began when a Toyota Camry car, driven by one Joseph Udoh, from Anang in Akwa Ibom State, hit his Honda CRV SUV in Oil Mill area of the city, near the Eleme bridge.

The deceased, who hailed from Eziudo Mbaise, Imo State, was said to have alighted from his vehicle and walked over to meet the driver of the Camry. He placed his hand on the door of the Camry, when Udoh allegedly refused to alight from his own car for them to resolve the matter.

Rather, he quickly wound up the glass, trapping Pascal’s hand and then sped off. In a chat with Sun, grieving Priscilla said: “He dragged him several poles before he stopped.”

In the process of draging the victim, his body hit the hard pavement severally. His spinal cord and legs were broken and he became immediately unconscious and later died.

A mob prevent Udoh from escaping. They tortured him and were about to give him jungle justice before he was rescued by policemen. Priscilla described the husband as her best friend. “He was everything to me,” she added, sobbing profusely.

According to the widow, one of the most painful aspects of the death was that her marriage to Pascal was yet to produce a child before his death. “When the mob was beating Udoh, he told them he was ready to die, as far as he had done what he wanted to do,” Priscilla said.

It was gathered that soon after her husband was confirmed dead, Priscilla fainted and had to be revived. Meanwhile, she has appealed to the government and the security agencies to bring her husband’s killer to book. “I want justice,” she said, wailing.
https://princepalacenews..com.ng/2017/05/man-kills-banker-over-dented-car.html?m=1

Re: Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by hisgrace090: 1:17pm On May 28, 2017
People can demand for their right, but I don't think doing so in river state is wise.
Be warned.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by Justuceleague2: 2:21pm On May 28, 2017
Na dem
Re: Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by AleeDee(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2017
Is it that some ppl's hrt is absent in their chest? How can u hit sum1's car and kill him thereafter? Nawa ooo
In football language, dis is 2 - 0 and 3 points, let govt do sumtn o
Re: Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by Juell(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by azimibraun: 3:17pm On May 28, 2017
I just hope someday people will share the fact that Rivers state is an evil state with me. Extreme Violence is child's play in Rivers state. A land where 4 kids were beaten and heads smashed with a 2x2 plank and burnt alive in the open with by Men twice their age and strength and observed by Men, Women and Children. What else does one need to be told about the most Violent state in Nigeria? I just Pity Biafrans planning to own a country with Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by Nutase: 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car by mostcerebral: 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
What a pity! RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is A Scam. Pls Do Something Mods / VIDEO: Zenith Bank Armed Robbery Attack,one Killed / The Rise And Fall Of Nigeria's Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.