Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (53427 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

As an Akwa Ibomite, I reject Biafra..
Let us Southerners come out clean and tell this guys that keep crying blue blood that we are not part of them...
let's also join voice to make them go to their Biafra.

#GoYourWay
#KpongNnyinYak
Efulefu
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 28, 2017
God bless INM. Now Naija can move forward

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Daboomb: 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
mirabel001:

gud question.....1.how do nigeria with over 200 tribes choose their own president? 2. biafra has their own currency.3.everybody must nt support gud tin...since majority wants biafra, i dnt think there wil b problem.4 niger govt ar nt d owner of d oil....it belong to biafra.
if u dnt lik my reply plz dnt ask me any question again

You see what l am saying?
These People are GREEDY THIEVES!
Its all about the Oil in the S/South region

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
Afonjas now forming igbo youth

ahh...the die hard biafrans have arrived...lets have some fun... grin grin grin....i was bored already... cry

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 8:46pm On May 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:
UCHE my igbo friend recently bought a new automatic Camry Motor car. He drives the car perfectly well during the day but at night the car just won't move. He tried everything and still no luck. He then calls the dealer and they send out a technician . The technician asks, are you sure you used the right gears?. Uche says of cos, I'm not stupid; I use D for “day” and N for ‘night".
*Good day and have a happy Sunday*

good wan.... grin grin grin grin....
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
Stinson007:
Petty recharge card money talking!!.. built a machine and named it mazie just to destroy your fears.. Is that how Low this government can stoop? Shame on you!! if you want to stop IPOB tip one ;conduct a referendum else whatever you do is dead on arrival...

and who told you any of us want referentin?....go tell that to the northerners and see how they will suyanize una again...

declare biafra already and face the consequence like real men....stop talking rubbish as if the rest of nigeria care about una....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 8:54pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Vrenn bro.

Tried to send you a pm one time. You represent the urhobo nation here very well.

Check your inbox.

yea,,he is a nice urhobo guy......too soft for my likings....

me?..i am tear asunder,break,beatup,school fight,armageddon...kaput,kaput,kaput,kaput.....the darkside.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 8:56pm On May 28, 2017
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....am bored.... cry
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by mirabel001(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2017
Daboomb:

You see what l am saying? These People are GREEDY THIEVES! Its all about the Oil in the S/South region
with or without oil igbos can survive....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Kfed4ril(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2017
whitebeard:
mira-chan, u have high hopes for Biafra, now tell me from which of the tribes that have united to form Biafra will the president come from, which capital(money) will Biafra start with, what about the other Igbo's against Biafra what will u do to them, do u think Nigerian government will just release it's oil wells in the south to Biafra just like that, Nigerian government properties in Biafra what about them, I can go on

I wait for your "reasonable reply"

You can not get a reasonable reply to a stupid question.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by brookz: 9:00pm On May 28, 2017
well spoken Mazi Maxi Igwe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 9:00pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

yea,,he is a nice urhobo guy......too soft for my likings....

me?..i am tear asunder,break,beatup,school fight,armageddon...kaput,kaput,kaput,kaput.....the darkside.... grin

You Urhobo too?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 9:03pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

You Urhobo too?

yes na.......area!!!.... grin

even my mother calls me evil..the igbos call me unclean spirit.... grin....

but they still like me somehow...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 9:04pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

yes na.......area!!!.... grin

I believe you.

Which side you be?any Uvwie dey here?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2017
Anybody who remotely thinks that seeking self determination is an act of beating war drums a compound fool. Even almighty USSR disintegrated. In any human ramification, USSR was greater and more accomplished country or union than the cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

I believe you.

Which side you be?any Uvwie dey here?

me,am sapele trouble maker....

even my own people dont like me around the ol period....but they miss me once in a while... grin....

na family loooooove things... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 9:09pm On May 28, 2017
Dedetwo:
Anybody who remotely thinks that seeking for self determination is act of beating war drums a compound fool. Even almighty USSR disintegrated. Any human ramification, USSR was greater and more accomplished country or union than the cesspit called Nigeria.

you cant get biafra without a war...stop deceiving people....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

you cant get biafra without a war...stop deceiving people....

Then you can have war with a restructured Nigeria. It is between a hard place and deep ocean.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by phreakabit(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2017
Yorubas are so stupid!
Abeg show their pictures make we see una non-existent Igbo youth now.
Another block buster from the makers of Chiboks girls part 1 & 2.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by chris31(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslim imaginary group.
You will never hear from them again just like TRIPOB and REPOB
This present govt keep showing their political deficiency an ordinarily son from SE will never buy this idea i mean never if u really want them to forget about Biafra then show them sense of belonging
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
lets make something very clear for igbos to understand:

many of us know you cant get biafra without a war....even kanu knows it...he said it in wan of his videos......

i still remember that video on youtube....

we are not going to encourage you to go get yourselfs killed.....

forget it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 9:15pm On May 28, 2017
phreakabit:
Yorubas are so stupid!
Abeg show their pictures make we see una non-existent Igbo youth now.
Another block buster from the makers of Chiboks girlspart 1 & 2.

do you even understand how painful it is for the parents of the chibok girls for somebody to saying that chibok was a scam...

how can you be sooo evil and call yourself christian....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 9:15pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

me,am sapele trouble maker....

even my own people dont like me around the ol period....but they miss me once in a while... grin....

na family loooooove things... grin

Interesting.

I know everybody for Pele.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by markapela007: 9:17pm On May 28, 2017
is diles ailes lil kesh's bro..
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by phreakabit(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

do you even understand how painful it is for the parents of the chibok girls for somebody to saying that chibok was a scam...

how can you be sooo evil and call yourself christian....

Eyaaah!
Get out of here and go deceive some primary Nursery school pupil.
Chibok kidnaps was the biggest scam ever to happen in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by yummy2017: 9:20pm On May 28, 2017
How can Biafra be achieved when different groups are springing up every now and then. Today it is Massob, tomorrow its ipob, succeeding week BM this BM that. Nothing can be achieved without unity. Igbos are not united even in the shortest distance. Now this one are the youth wing of the ndigbos (INM) clamoring for one Nigeria. If u like call me an afonja , its your headache take paracetamol+panadol you will get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 9:21pm On May 28, 2017
phreakabit:

Eyaaah!
Get out of here and go deceive some primary Nursery school pupil.
Chibok kidnaps was the biggest scam ever to happen in the history of man kind.

now thats is evil....did you went to church today and went home like this??...

your pastor is a failure.....

dont you have any sympaty and feelings for other peoples pains a tall??...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
there is one thing I see about this igbo fools, they know fully well that they are to small to challenge n confront d Hausa's cos they know they will fail. so they always look for every possible channel to transfer there aggression to Yoruba's. can't u face the Hausa's ni? at least an Hausa man is d president for crying out loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by phreakabit(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

now thats is evil....did you went to church today and went home like this??...

your pastor is a failure.....

dont you have any sympaty and feelings for other peoples pains a tall??...

With grammatical construct like that, your teacher is definitely a failure!
I can tell you are Hausa and Muslim, na una dey dull like thi.
Na just small thing Yoruba take better pas una, them too dey reason like thirsty lizard.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 9:35pm On May 28, 2017
phreakabit:

With grammatical construct like that, your teacher is definitely a failure!
I can tell you are Hausa and Muslim, na una dey dull like thi.
Na just small thing Yoruba take better pas una, them too dey reason like thirsty lizard.

your pastor is a complete failure....

your pastor is a doucebag,kobo collector,waste of air and space...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by brojoshua: 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
But when will they lunch anti-corruption, looting, injustice, unrighteousness and the likes?
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Daboomb: 9:46pm On May 28, 2017
Anayordike:
QUESTIONS FOR THIS FACELESS GROUP AND IT'S SPONSORS:

1. WHAT IS WRONG FOR SOMEONE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE TO DEMAND FOR THEIR RIGHTS, FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE?

2. MUST EVERY DEMAND FOR FREEDOM/RIGHT RESULTS TO WAR?

3. WILL NIGERIA BREAK IF THE SOUTH EAST SECEED FROM NIGERIA?

4. IF IGBOS ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING, WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO ALLOW THEM BE ON THEIR OWN?

5. IF IGBOS CANNOT RULE THEMSELVES AS SOME OPINIONS HAVE SAID, WHY DO YOU BOTHER YOURSELF ABOUT THAT? WHY NOT ALLOW THEM TO TRY?

6. GIVE ME JUST 10 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THE SOUTH EAST TO REMAIN PART OF NIGERIA?

IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BETTER LEAVE THOSE WHO WANT FREEDOM TO SEEK FOR WHAT THEY WANT/NEED.

IF GOD IS ON THEIR SIDE SURELY NO BODY CAN STOP THEM. AND FOR THE FACT THAT THE 1967 - 1970 CIVIL WAR DID NOT DETERRED THEM FROM SEEKING THEIR SOVEREIGN STATE SHOULD BE AN INDICATION THAT THE HAND OF GOD IS IN IT.

ADVICE : IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED IN LIFE, NEVER YOU CONSTITUTE YOURSELF AS STUMBLING STONE TO ANOTHER'S ASPIRATIONS.
YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

It appears most of you Igbos are just too ignorant and just doing "follow-follow" to the likes of Nnamdi Kanu.
Let me help you with your questions:

1.) Demand for rights and freedom: Every "nation/people" in Nigeria has issues with how things are shared, issues with revenue and development, e.t.c but ONLY the Igbos are threatening secession. Secession and demanding to be treated fairly, are not the same thing. Yorubas are complaining (Even Lagosians just said so today, that they are marginalised!), Middle Belt is complaining, Minorities are complaining, Arewa Forum too are complaining but ONLY Igbos take their own complaint to mean secession.
Nothing wrong in complaining but everything is wrong with Greed and Selfishness, trying to arrogate what belongs to ALL, to YOURSELF ONLY.

2.) Demand for FREEDOM ending in War, means you are a SLAVE. Igbos (to the bst of my knowledge) are not slaves to anybody....except they say they are, like you are saying.
So, let me ask: Who is your Slave Master, between the Fulani and the "Afonja"?
I am sure you will say you are not slaves. This means that what you are demanding for, cannot be called FREEDOM.
Your Leaders tell you it is "Freedom" when it actual fact, behind the scenes, they know it is GREED and SELFISHNESS.

What you are demanding for, is to GREEDILY STEAL WHAT BELONGS TO NIGERIA, and MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
That is sheer Greed and that will result into WAR. Infact, it will result into Genocide sef.

3.) Will Nigeria Break? NO.
Nigeria is too buoyant, to be affected to breaking point, just because the Igbos go their way.
Infact, Nigeria is likely to be better-off, once Biafra is actualised. A host of negative vices experienced in Nigeria, are "largely perpetuated" (not exclusively, mind you) by the Igbos; Drug trafficking, Baby factory, Counterfeiting of everything, Bad foreign image, excessive migration, Robbery and other crimes.
So, Nigeria will not break at all.
But What Nigeria will not allow is for the Igbos to selfishly and greedily STEAL what belongs to Nigeria, for themselves ONLY.
Igbos can secede tomorrow sef, as long as they dont try to steal the Oil that the whole country owns.

5.) Igbos ruling themselves: Actually, THEY CAN Rule themselves, just like any other tribe can.
I think what the guy is trying to tell you is that the same problem that is seen in Nigerian system (of which Igbos also play a significant part), wil still crop up in the same Biafra. Its like think, because Saraki has jumped-ship to APC (from PDP), he is now a Saint and would no longer exhibit the criminal tendencies he is known for! That is not possible.
Look at South Sudan that spent many years fighting to be "free". Today, they are even worse that the Sudan Republic they broke off from. They have nearly killed themselves finish, in their own small country, They are starving as of today because internal war has not allowed them to prosper.
The crimes committed by Igbos in Nigeria, as of today, will simply be transferred from "Nigeria"... to Biafra.
But then, that is not anyone's problem, they should deal with it.

6.) Ten reasons why you want the South East to remain part of Nigeria: You can ever get five reasons, not to even mention ten!
The only reason anyone will want Nigeria to remain a "Unified Country" is because there is always strength in size!. The bigger, the stronger (That is why East Germany and Wet Germany eventually united to form a stronger Germany as of today). In addition, "break-up" does not come cheap and easy.
But the mistake you Igbos are committing (l think intentionally), is that You erroneously think that Nigeria wants you to stay by all means or Nigeria does not want you to go?
In actual fact, Nigeria is tired of you Igbos and wants to get rid of you as soon as "practicable".
Nigeria knows you are just after the S/South Oil wells.
The South West already has enough Oil and other mineral wealth, (like Bitumen in Ondo, Oil in Lagos, Ondo, Ogun and most Western States, Gold in Osun and Oyo, e.t.c) to look after itself.
The North is trying very hard to find viable Oil in the Chad basin, once that is found, EVERYBODY then has Oil.....and it becomes a common factor not worth fighting over (Except that the S/South nations like Akwa Ibom will not fold their hands and watch one Nnyanmiri to come and claim their Oil)

Once Oil is found in the North, it becomes "practical" to ``deal with the secession cry of the Easterners.
So, it is the North that is still lukewarm to the idea of secession and no secession.

But if the Igbos want to secede TODAY two things must happen and it will be successful.
1.) They should all go back to their Eastern enclave and ANNOUNCE IT.
After announcing it, they should all STAY BACK there as they are now "foreigners" in every other part of Nigeria. They would need to apply for Visa and seek "work permit", before they can be allowed to do anything outside Biafra. This can be denied at will, by Nigeria.

2.) They MUST only go with their original Eastern States, that Ojukwu declared in 1967.
They must not attempt to annex other Minority Nations along. Nigeria has a duty to protect those nations, from an aggressive neighbour because those Minorities are Nigerians.

Just these TWO SIMPLE CONDITIONS that can be easily achieved.
So, what is stopping the declaration of Biafra, if not Biafrans themselves, as you can see.
Crying "Free Us, Free Us" like babies makes you look weak and helpless.

I hope you will take time to analyse these things objectively and talk to your brothers.
Your future is in your hands, not in th ehands of any Slave-Master.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.