Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Rccg House Fellowship,sunday 28 May,2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg House Fellowship,sunday 28 May,2017 (320 Views)

Rccg Sunday School, Sunday 28 May 2017 / Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sunday, 14th May, 2017 / Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship,sunday 28 May,2017 by femoint007(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
HOUSE FELLOWSHIP QUARTERLY
REVIEW $ INTERACTIVE SESSION/ GOOD NEIGHBOURLINESS $ EVANGELISM

THIRD QUARTER

SECTION 1: 3rd Quarter summary
Coordinator (Parish/ Area/ Zonal) should summarize the twelve lessons in the quarter and give them to Center Leader. Center Leader should go over the summarized lessons with the members

SECTION 2: 3rd Quarter Attendance in House Fellowship and participation in fellowship activities Center Leader should check the members' attendance and participation in House Fellowship Report(HFR1) and count how many times the member attends the fellowship. Members should be encouraged for punctuality and commitment.

SECTION 3: 3rd Quarter INTERACTIVE SECTION
Leader and member should discuss how to move the house fellowship forward in the new quarter. They should discuss challenges and set new goals.

SECTION 4: 3rd Quarter GOOD NEIGHBOURLINESS / EVANGELISM
The leader and members assemble at the center. The leader again briefs members on the activities of the day.
They must have been informed in the previous meetings and pray with them.
The leader and members from themselves into groups to carry out some work in the street, such as clearing bushes and cleaning houses etc. The center could take along with them toiletries, food items, and gifts items to be presented to neighbors.

The leader and members could also take some tracts alonge with them for street evangelism.
After the outing, the leader and members regroup at the center to thank God for the efforts and the leader blesses the members,

SECTION 5: 3rd Quarter Prayer Points
* Thank God for all His benefits you have received in the past.
* Father, help me to enjoy abundant life in you.
* Father, let every sinner out there have an encounter with you.
* Father, keep me in your truth and holiness and don't let the enemies prevail over me.
*I bind every power behind untimely death in my family in Jesus name.
* Pray for the rapid growth of the RCCG spiritually, numerically and materially.
* Pray for Daddy GO and his family intensely.
* Any other prayer request

(1) (Reply)

The Human Eyes: A Divine Masterpiece / Catholics Don't Worship Virgin Mary / Pastor Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.