Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Urgent Public Attention Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Public Attention Needed (879 Views)

Public Attention!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Public Attention Needed by somebodyhelp: 4:33pm On May 28, 2017
good evening mods,Sars are really making life unbearable for youth
i am really sad about this ,On the 15th of this month i was trailing the junction around roundabout ,ilesa when one fierce looking man stopped me to introduce himself,he wore a round neck and a tattered jean he brought out his id card identifying him as a police officer ,he requested for my phone ,i did not know if it was the right thing but i gave him the next thing he checked through found my brother contact details who works at washington within some minutes of me explaining i saw a van pulling toward us ,two uniform policemen came down and they whisked me in the van i was dumbfounded they wont even let me call anyone they told me they were locking me up with my inmates i begged them ,they were so adamant any time i try to explain my self i get slaps later after some few minutes of driving around aimlessly they told me to bail my self right now i withdraw #50,0000 from the atm before they freed me and drove off .This has got to stop please some one should notify their agency about this .

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by somebodyhelp: 4:35pm On May 28, 2017
please this should reach front page i am not coming up with my name to avoid further risks
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2017
What's the plate number? 50k just like that!!! You self get money

Dem go beat me tire...Dem no fit see pass 500naira for my Account and Gtbank sef no go release The 500naira
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by somebodyhelp: 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
I cant imagine my self locked up i was not ablr to get their plate number they used a van not the patrol car this has got to stop
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by EmmanuelCena(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2017
somebodyhelp:
I cant imagine my self locked up i was not ablr to get their plate number they used a van not the patrol car this has got to stop

Do you have any means of identifying them
My be you got a name Plate number

Without any of these, your story is dead on. Arrival!

Try reaching out to efcc, icpc et Al on twitter
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by somebodyhelp: 2:29pm On May 29, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

Do you have any means of identifying them
My be you got a name Plate number

Without any of these, your story is dead on. Arrival!

Try reaching out to efcc, icpc et Al on twitter
I dont need a refund i dont want a re occurence it sucks samething happened to my brother at ekiti
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by judemmesoma(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2017
corruption everywhere
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 29, 2017
I'm speechless brother...
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by CIOSYLVA(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2017
This story get K leg.. Am not understanding it.

Are u a man or woman.

Anyway u get money.. If not 50k for no fall like that... and now u are reporting to Nairaland Special legal team to take ur case up, meanwhile d only name on ur story is ILESA.

Well dis case will cost u 30k
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by somebodyhelp: 3:11pm On May 29, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
This story get K leg.. Am not understanding it.

Are u a man or woman.

Anyway u get money.. If not 50k for no fall like that... and now u are reporting to Nairaland Special legal team to take ur case up, meanwhile d only name on ur story is ILESA.

Well dis case will cost u 30k
I cant reveal my name ,i dont need a refund lets just stop this act of cops harassing us. I cant bare this again on this particular day i wore a jenim on a nike sneaker when i got home i told a friend he was like maybe the way i dressed ..but this is not fair
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
Uhmm SARS. My own opinion about this calamity na to go LOCAL, make every young nigga out there go back to his/her hometown and get some nice voodoo that works.

Once they hit you and they run mad , the others would receive sense. I know say those kain voodoo dey and it works.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by yoged(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
The op is right.. The SARS In ilesa are worst than a criminal. They arrest innocent people anyhow and will force you to pay. The government needs to look into it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by Paschal55(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2017
I doubt if those men were police officers or SARS either,you probably have been scammed bro,sorry.
Re: Urgent Public Attention Needed by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2017
Paschal55:
I doubt if those men were police officers or SARS either,you probably have been scammed bro,sorry.

Bros, those people are police officers oooo...
Who nor go nor know!

If op didn't pay them, and he. End up in the station, only God knows what allegation they'll accuse him of!

(1) (Reply)

Oshodi Crisis: Police Arrest Transport Unions Officials / Two Nigerian Women Fought Naked On The Street Of Italy / Decomposing Body Of Ex-magistrate Found In Car Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.