Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

NYSC Issues - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Issues (646 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos / NYSC Issues Official Statement For Delay In Payment Of December Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Issues by kazeemkhazy: 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
Good evening I am Anifowoshe kazeem. Av been aving a sleepless night over dis NYSC limit age. I was born on 14/02/1987 i.e I was 30yrs on Feb 14 2017 and I graduated 22nd of March 2017 i.e am 30yrs and a month and our result is yet to b out bt will be out by June. I want to no if I will b mobilise for batch B i.e November bt according to NYSC site dat I checked it was written dat any one dat is above 30 at the point of graduation wil not b call upon to serve bt frm my findings I was told it was 31 dey were referring to nt month. Pls I need a sincere and mature answer to clear my worries.
Re: NYSC Issues by yokiti: 7:20am On May 29, 2017
Dear compatriot,
As regards NYSC, you will only be issued exemption letter as won't be mobilized because you graduated from school after you have reached 30 years of age.
You should use that time to do some other stuffs that will make life more meaningful to you and those around you.
Wishing you a great moment ahead.
P.S. Please, try to stop writing in shorthand format, it is not good for you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Issues by kazeemkhazy: 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
But I thought it was calculated based on year not by month as far as is still the same year.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nysc Trouble / Nysc Pcms Kano State Stream 1 Batch B 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.