Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) (3252 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of 2017 / What's Your Most Embarrassing/unforgettable Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) by lacemose(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2017

Re: 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) by VanNistelrooy24: 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
very hilarious!!
I've been a victim of #2.
I was walking on the road one day with a very pretty,playful,clingy and chatty girl; in those early teenage years of our life. The babe held my arm tightly as we chatted and laughed happily along the way. As my arm was caressing her soft tender breast, my JT was stretching and swelling embarrassingly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2017
The last one tho. Lmao
Re: 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) by Otulord(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
The worst is dat afta asking a girl out n she tels u dat lets b frnds... Bin a victim of dat once
Re: 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) by franugo(m): 2:26am On Jun 01, 2017
MENZPRIDE:
very hilarious!!
I've been a victim of #2.
I was walking on the road one day with a very pretty,playful,clingy and chatty girl; in those early teenage years of our life. The babe held my arm tightly as we chatted and laughed happily along the way. As my arm was caressing her soft tender breast, my JT was stretching and swelling embarrassingly.

has happened to me too...had to tell d babe to free me cause she's making me lose control of my body... I know she was happy to be able to affect me so much without even trying

nawa sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

32 Pics Of Smiling Animals That Should Put A Smile On Your Face. / (photo) When You Get A Call To Glory / Akpos Adventure Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.