Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu (1549 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by conductor1: 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
http://somtoo.com/ipob-malaysia-donates-cow-allegedly-named-22101/
May 28, 2017
IPOB Malaysia allegedly donates cow named “Buhari” to Nnamdi Kanu

IPOB Malaysia allegedly donates cow named "Buhari" to Nnamdi KanuMembers of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) group in Malaysia have donated a live cow to their global leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu who has received hundreds of important visitors including high-placed politicians and billionaires since he was released on bail by an Abuja High Court in April, accepted the gift warmly.

According to commentary on the Radio Biafra fanpage on Facebook, the cow donated to Kanu was named “Buhari” by the gift givers.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
This is funny.

Nmandi Kanu is now collecting from the less privilege?i mean, the money the guys on the right of the picture used to buy this Cow could have been used to buy good clothes and shoes, and the change from it could have thrown in some soap and sponge too for shower.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by jkfugghhghjdd: 6:07pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Following
You have booked space to go and type your BMC rubbish here. No escape route for you today.

Edited. I said it.

HungerBAD:
This is funny.

Nmandi Kanu is now collecting from the less privilege?i mean, the money the guys on the right of the picture used to buy this Cow could have been used to buy good clothes and shoes, and the change from it could have thrown in some soap and sponge too for shower.

You want IPOB Malaysia to donate relief materials to your IDP Camp 13E in Ogbomosho. Is that how you ask for things? Why can't you be polite for once in your life? cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by NwaObinkita: 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
Nice one.
But this cow is healthier than the actual Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by VanNistelrooy24: 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
I hope this cow won't be flown to the UK for medical checkup just like the other cow who's currently battling for his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by ciscoxx(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
Am just passing... Pls how many years e take KANU to comot from cell on bail?..
Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by conductor111: 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is funny.

People that paid nearly 1m for flight ticket, bought 200k cow (+ transport) just to visit their hero Nnamdi Kanu are now less privileged people?

Hydraulic soup is doing mighty wonders in your life grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by Ikpewe: 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
Did you mean Igbo developers?
Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by jkfugghhghjdd: 6:39pm On May 28, 2017
Ikpewe:
Did you mean Igbo developers?
No he meant ewedu moozlem skull miners

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by FagsamPHP(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is funny.

So someone that could afford to fly down to Nigeria is a less privilege Your brain is paining you... I am not even Ibo/igbo, but your nonsense on this platform is alarming.... You need a brain check

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by abbainfotech: 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
The igbos seem so be taking away by their desire to leave Nigeria. As much as I do not see anything wrong with having desires to leave. They need to prepare for staying together. I see no sign of that at all. If that is not put in place. Every one would wish to come back to Nigeria after few years of Biafra. And that would be too late
Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by LukmonSodiq(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is funny.

All of those boys you're insulting are already building mansions you can only dream of. Dey Nairaland dey type nonsense. Don't go and be useful to yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 28, 2017
abbainfotech:
The igbos seem so be taking away by their desire to leave Nigeria. As much as I do not see anything wrong with having desires to leave. They need to prepare for staying together. I see no sign of that at all. If that is not put in place. Every one would wish to come back to Nigeria after few years of Biafra. And that would be too late
Ibu ezigbo anu ofia..Oga Pioneer Chairman Unity beggars Association, Nobody is regretting leaving u SW lazy assess and ur Zoo country behind..pls take ur Deceptive preaching gospel to other tribes..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by EmeritusMbaM: 8:55pm On May 28, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

No he meant ewedu moozlem skull miners

You mean the animals below;

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by mirabel001(f): 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
oh my country biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by Jaideyone(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.
the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.
yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.
if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.
yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.
long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.
we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:21pm On May 28, 2017
Very strong Biafran kids that withstood a war against Russia, USA, UK, Egypt, Bulgaria, Algeria for 3 years. Bravo!

Pictures like this make me love my strong, bold Biafran heritage the more.

Re: IPOB Malaysia Allegedly Donates Cow Named “buhari” To Nnamdi Kanu by TRUTH2020: 9:37pm On May 28, 2017
Now that's an insult to that cow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? / No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu / Meet The Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President,ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.