Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. (11048 Views)

Douye Diri And His Deputy Dancing During Bayelsa Praise Night (photos) / Ondo State 2017 Christmas Carol In Pictures / Ebonyi State Independence Day Celebration Praise Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 29, 2017
Cooly100:

Look at how you contradict yourself...Parts of Lagos are developed..so are parts of Ebonyi..Mister you are not intelligent...Take it or leave it...
just shut d fvck up if u cant communicate without using insults. it only shows who u are, u get hurt when people state the truth. u just cant think before you type. i have been to ebonyi state, the only places that are developed are abakaliki and afikpo so how do u compare such poor growth to the huge growth in lagos state? almost all the cities in lagos are developed, while only two cities in abakaliki are developed.
so what is it dat u talkn about intelligence? i just showed u that u didnt think before u replied. that makes me way more intelligent dan u are.
List of poor places in ebonyi state:
isu
okposi
onicha
uburu
ezza (the one linking okposi)
ivo
Abaomege
etc etc
please mention places in lagos that are as terrible as these places.
by the way i didnt contradict myself ebonyi state is suffering from gross underdevelopment while lagos isnt. i mentiond that slums exist in lagos state and in developed climes. then i said u cant compare the slums in lagos state to the gross neglect in ebonyi state. if only u understood english, u would have gotten my point.
u people spend time insulting others but cant type out meaningful statements.
u know the truth about the state of things in ebonyi but u dont want to admit it. i wonder why people dont like to accept the truth but would rather chose to believe and live a lie.
Lagos state is many years ahead of ebonyi state in both growth and development.
Mr angry man do u now want to compare 2 developed cities in ebonyi out of 13 to 20 developed cities in lagos state with few slums?
uve lost the argument
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Fingerprinter(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Igbos should have 4 states normally.. Ebonyi is not fully igbo.
They speak a diff. version of igbo language and are usually looked down upon in the SE cos of their affiliation with islam and North
Madam stop embarrassing yourself in public.
It is true that other Igbo states especially anambra state look down upon ebonyians, but for you to open the same mouth you used in eating yam and cocoyam to say that ebonyians are premodominantly Muslims is the height of ignorance. So shut up please. Chances are that you've never even visited the state before and yet you're making all these assumptions! Smh

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Cooly100: 3:28pm On May 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

just shut d fvck up if u cant communicate without using insults. it only shows who u are, u get hurt when people state the truth. u just cant think before you type. i have been to ebonyi state, the only places that are developed are abakaliki and afikpo so how do u compare such poor growth to the huge growth in lagos state? almost all the cities in lagos are developed, while only two cities in abakaliki are developed.
so what is it dat u talkn about intelligence? i just showed u that u didnt think before u replied. that makes me way more intelligent dan u are.
isu
okposi
onicha
uburu
ivo
Abaomege
etc etc
by the way i didnt contradict myself ebonyi state is suffering from gross underdevelopment while lagos isnt. i mentiond that slums exist in lagos state and in developed climes. then i said u cant compare the slums in lagos state to the gross neglect in ebonyi state. if only u understood english, u would have gotten my point.
u know the truth about the state of things in ebonyi but u dont want to admit it. i wonder why people dont like to accept the truth but would rather chose to believe and live a lie.
Mr angry man do u now want to compare 2 developed cities in ebonyi out of 13 to 20 developed cities in lagos state with few slums?
uve lost the argument

Sissy. Though I have not seen pictures of those villages...but I am sure Makoko Yaba in central Lagos is worse than those places...Do you local bitch ever travel out of your location?
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Arda1000(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Ebonyi igbos are predominantly muslims. they belong more to the North than East.
They don't think like other igbos and are less bias
broo you well?
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 29, 2017
Cooly100:

Sissy. Though I have not seen pictures of those villages...but I am sure Makoko Yaba in central Lagos is worse than those places...Do you local bitch ever travel out of your location?
i knew u would end up saying nonsense. i wonder how u people get to have access to the internet. u just cant make a meaningful contribution. those places i mentioned, i have been there. i dont just comment for comment sake, i comment because it is something i know. if u dont know anything its best u keep shut before u end up looking like a fool.
i'm done interacting with dullards on this thread
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Arda1000(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

isu
okposi
onicha
uburu
ivo
Abaomege
etc etc
uve lost the argument
you have to visit ebonyi before posting this ignorant post
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2017
Arda1000:
you have to visit ebonyi before posting this ignorant post
oh yes i have been to ebonyi state and i have visited those places i mentioned. so if u havent been there to experience things i mentioned, its best u keep quiet.
the only thing ebonyi has is good roads linking all the villages to Abakaliki.
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by Arda1000(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

oh yes i have been to ebonyi state and i have visited those places i mentioned. so if u havent been there to experience things i mentioned, its best u keep quiet.
the only thing ebonyi has is good roads linking all the villages to Abakaliki.
hahaha just visit abakaliki again and when coming buy a better Google Glass cause it seems your eye no clear again
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by DumaEmpire(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
I have just been observing the childish arguments going on here...This Almighty lagos was once the FCT of our beloved country n has existed for more almost a century bfor ebonyi state in late 90s..yes ofcos otherparts of ebonyi aint dev.infact mass poverty drives deir women in carrying bricks n mixing cements..my point is dev has gat to start frm somewhr n gov umahi aint d first gov of d state n hes rili tryin to make abakaliti d capital look acceptable by visitors which is normal.take delta for example while dev went t warri asaba,ibusa,agbor,ogwashi etc all wer underdev buh rite now try vising asaba..Na small small keep d critique on lowkey
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by agabaI23(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Ebonyi igbos are predominantly muslims. they belong more to the North than East.
Lol @ Ebonyi Igbos being predominantly moslems. You kinda reason with your pretty thing.
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by agabaI23(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

baba what are you saying that ebonyi state is developing? lmao, whenever u hear ebonyi state just know its abakaliki that they are referring to. the other parts of ebonyi state are nothing to write home about. you should take a tour to okposi, isu, uburu, abaomege etc then you'll feel sorry for Ebonyi state
Few years ago, you would write off Abakaliki just like others you mentioned.
Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by comrChris(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2017
Pritypussi:

are you ok? Which Ebonyi are you saying is predominantly muslims? Dont know when you people will start making comments base on what you know..for your information am from ebonyi and the number of muslims in ebonyi is not upto 1% except for the hausas here

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. by comrChris(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2017
prettyboi1989:

baba what are you saying that ebonyi state is developing? lmao, whenever u hear ebonyi state just know its abakaliki that they are referring to. the other parts of ebonyi state are nothing to write home about. you should take a tour to okposi, isu, uburu, abaomege etc then you'll feel sorry for Ebonyi state
you dont want to respect yourself right? In your plastic useless mind its right to compare ebonyi with lagos ba? How many local governments are developed in ekiti,is ado ekiti any where close to abakaliki in terms of beauty? This is a state created the same time with ebonyi and should always be compared together n not using lagos.

Anyway i know you guys are pained n disapppointed that ebonyi you all thought is good for nothing is turning out to be talks of the town..in umahis voice you arent seen nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.