Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue (10063 Views)

Mosun Filani Is Smoking Hot In New Portraits (photos) / Mosun Filani And Her Husband On Valentine's Day / Mosun Filani Vs. Funke Akindele - Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by aloyemeka7: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi Ariyo And Lizzy Anjorin Over Seniority Issue
Posted To The Web: Friday, January 15, 2010 - Posted By OnlineNigeria.com

Lizzy Anjorin

Mosun Filani

Seniority issue has become the order of the day in the Yoruba Movie Industry. It is no more news that actresses fight on a daily basis on this issue, and in as much as elders in the association have tried to address this unbecoming trend, the lists of actresses who still keep fighting or keep grudges based on this issue keeps increasing day by day.

The latest fight based on this issue is between Mosun Filani against Lizzy Anjorin and She Baby. City People gathered that Mosun Filani and Lizzy Anjorin had a face off based on who is older and who should call who, Aunty, at a location in Ikorodu some few days ago. [/b]According to our source, Mosun Filani has made it clear to her colleagues in the industry and whoever cares to listen, that though she is quite young,[b] she will never allow anybody impose any thing on her in the industry, so instead of making friends with her colleagues that will later ask her to call them Aunty in the industry, she will rather keep to herself in the industry. This is the main reason most of her colleagues in the industry have tagged her a very rude and saucy person.

Movies Gists learnt that Lizzy Anjorin and Mosun Filani were both invited to Tunde Olasebikan location at Ikorodu for his new movie titled, Aya Alaya, which parades other stars like Funsho Adeolu, Doris Simeon and others. Lizzy Anjorin got to the location greeted everybody present at the location and it was only Mosun Filani who didn’t respond, so Lizzy got angry. When Mosun was asked why she didn’t respond, she was of the opinion that she cannot call Lizzy Anjorin, Aunty and the only way she can avoid that is not to be on talking terms with her. When Lizzy heard, she flared up and this led into a big misunderstanding between them and it took the intervention of older colleagues and the producer of the movie to settle their dispute because they had lots of scenes to shot together, and that might affect their delivery.

According to our source, Lizzy was able to put what happened behind her and moved on, while Mosun still remained unfriendly to Lizzy throughout their stay on location. We equally gathered that during the just completed Yomafa Awards, Mosun Filani and She Baby passed each other without saying hello to each other. She Baby later confided in a friend that she can not allow Mosun to call her by her name, so she prefers they don’t talk with each other at all. Mosun on her own part, came with her encourage who were making jests of She Baby throughout the event, and they made it so obvious that a lot of people noticed them. Mosun’s friend made She Baby an object of ridicule, as they kept talking and laughing at She Baby, but the talented musician ignored Mosun and her friends as she was busy selling her CD herself at the venue of the award at N100 each.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=13252&z=12
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by adedoyin1(f): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
stupid people
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by aloyemeka7: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
I thought women don't like it when others try to make them look older?
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by nellaluv(f): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
Lol, silly yorubas aunty ko, aunty ni grin tongue. Don't take it personal yoruba folks here, but seriously this is really silly tongue.
Bite me.
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by aloyemeka7: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
nellaluv:

Lol, silly yorubas aunty ko, aunty ni grin tongue. Don't take it personal yoruba folks here, but seriously this is really silly tongue.
Bite me.

What has this got to do with Yoruba apart from the 3 people involved? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

What has this got to do with Yoruba apart from the 3 people involved? embarassed embarassed embarassed
From what I've noticed, yoruba people can go a bit overboard when it comes to issues of seniority, compared to other tribes.
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by aloyemeka7: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
huh? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
all dis razz yoruba attitude turns me off.wots d fuss if someone younger dan u doesn't give u dat term.besides respect is earned its not forced.it comes by self respect n naturally people younger dan u will respect u.wen u dont respect urself n dose above u ow do u fink u can get respect.wot mosun did was self derogatory some one doesn't av 2 call u 'aunty' 4 dem 2 respect u.
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by mamagee3(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
They both need to grow up.
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
Shameless people Aunty ko Aunty ni, especially that she-baby. She was chucked out of my department after sleeping with all the lecturers without being able to pass a single course. Seyi Ariyo come turn to She-baby, tongue

I agree that yoruba people tnd to go overboard with the respect thingy, I have never known so much peace since I married a non-yoruba.
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by aloyemeka7: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
aysometin:

Shameless people Aunty ko Aunty ni, especially that she-baby.  She was chucked out of my department after sleeping with all the lecturers without being able to pass a single course. Seyi Ariyo come turn to She-babytongue

I agree that yoruba people tnd to go overboard with the respect thingy, I have never known so much peace since I married a non-yoruba.

Something does not add up with this gist. Are all the lecturers in your department whores who obtain bootay from women without keeping their word?. If she slept around, she would have made a second class upper division.
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Something does not add up with this gist. Are all the lecturers in your department whores who obtain bootay from women without keeping their word?. If she slept around, she would have made a second class upper division.

Hehehehehehe Chief Justice.

You don't have to believe me, but I sure know what I am saying. She was in geology before she got chucked out and sent to GRP. The harm had been done and all the lecturers could not help her. Her scripts were always empty and mind you our HOD was born again so she could not penetrate him and the man used to bring lecturers from OAU to mark our scripts atimes,  she just gave freely.
Please take back the statement in Bold, who dash monkey banana, if you like give a triple sin, it does not gurantee a 2.1
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by faozidion: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nawa oooo, this one too serious grin grin shocked shocked grin
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
shes in face off with everybody including Funke Akindele
na wa oh!
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by omobolaluv(f): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Only God will help us, even the little ones who doesn't know ur age, so far they carry bag for the star actress claim seniority but it very clear that funke is older than mosun, I mostly have same issue but I don't care, stay there while I step up, Kudos To Habibat she calls everybody Aunty. And brother. Even. Daddy. And mummy. She move. On, I. Love her. So much
Re: Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Silly ancient people! This is d 21st century......get ur heads out of ur cave!

Aunty ko......grandma ni!!!

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York / Unknown Facts Behind Ashlee White Biography — Theophilus Sunday Wife From Jamaic / See Naira Marley’s Brand New 65m Naira Customized Face Diamond And Gold Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.