Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails (21905 Views)

Teacher Arrested For Taking Pupils’ Blood, Nails, For Ritual / Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by ikorodureporta: 7:15am On May 29, 2017
The Ondo State Police Command has arrested two teachers identified as Blessing Omowera and Sola Kalejaye for allegedly using human parts for ritual purpose.

According to the police, the duo allegedly collected the fingernails and blood of the pupils of Heritage Nursery and Primary School, Ondo town, Ondo State.

While Omowera works at the nursery and primary school, Kalajaye, is said to be a teacher in a secondary school in the town.

It was gathered that when one of the pupils got home, she informed her father what the teacher did to her in the school, and the parents reported the matter at the Ondo Area Command, Ondo.

The victims are both three-year-old.

The Police Public Relations Officer for the state police command, Mr. Femi Joseph, explained that Omowera called the two pupils and cut their fingernails under the pretence of cleaning them up.

The PPRO also said as the suspect was cutting the finger nails of the pupils, she intentionally cut the hands of the victims to bring out blood. She then cleaned the bloodstained hand with a cloth.

Joseph said, “We were informed that after the suspect (Omowera) had cut the hands of the pupils, she cleaned up the blood with a cloth and took both the blood and fingernails away .

“After she was arrested, she confessed that she was sent by somebody who wanted to use the blood and fingernails for ritual purposes; that was why we arrested the sender (Kalejaye).”

The police spokesman noted that Omowera had already been charged to court, while Kalejaye was still in custody undergoing interrogation.

“He (Kalejaye) too will soon be charged to court,” Joseph said.

The father of one of the pupils, Mr. Ambrose Akinnodi, called on the state government and human rights activists in the country to assist his family in ensuring that justice was done in the matter.

It was gathered that the two pupils had been withdrawn from the school.

https://punchng.com/ondo-police-arrest-teachers-for-taking-pupils-blood-fingernails/amp/
Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2017

Blessing Omowera and Sola Kalejaye

Quick question, what do zombies love ??

Answer : Blood

Coincidence ?? I don't think so

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by oviejnr(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2017
It's no longer Ogun state, it's Ondo now! They should both bag long jail term, good the kid is a smart kid. If she had not told her parents about it the culprit would have succeeded in using her as their ATM.

I and my unborn kids must have father to child time they should be able to talk to me about anything, make time for your kids no matter how busy you are, so you wont regret it.

Family comes first in everything.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by brunofarad(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2017
Youths dont want to sit down to think out smart ways of making money again.
I choose to be different

I dare to be creative

WE are the future of This country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by adorablevic: 10:41am On May 29, 2017
world people...may God punish each and every one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by oviejnr(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2017
itsIYKE:
Ndi omootuabi......Unrepentant ritualists....the ugliest tribe in Africa.......the ritualists capital of Nigeria.......The afonjeezys
nkwuocha:
grin grin grin grin

OMO YORIBA MI NI SWAGGER;!
Ritualist capital of zoogeria. Ndi uchu
centboy123456:
na them them my brother form the south west y always them latter dey go say na igbo like money pass yeye people na only blood money dey know I nor call name but dey know there self
Ezedon:
Afonjas and Ritual are like 5/6
nwakibie3:
On our way as usual grin grin
You guys should grow up!!! Ritualist are everywhere, both in SW, SE, Northern States. sad sad

14 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Nobody: 10:41am On May 29, 2017
Kenonze are you married?

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Sirpaul(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2017
kasala Busted!....
Happy democracy day my people.
Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by walemadu: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
imagine shocked

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2017
Ondo Witches Will Be Like........ shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG! This is Too Bad for Business
#ArgueWithYourAncestors

Meanwhile, Amber Rose is at it again.....Strips nekked in Lea.ked video....watch here:

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/watch-amber-rose-strips-Unclad-new-ig-video/

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Joephat(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2017
grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by takenadoh: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
NCAN over to u, I think the National chapter should be on ground for this one

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by kechywillz(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2017
angry
Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by helphelp: 10:43am On May 29, 2017
Our kids are in the hands of the lord...

Protect us Oh God

9 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by dreamwords: 10:43am On May 29, 2017
LOL
Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Smart41(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2017
What a strange world we live in...

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by ANIEXTY(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2017
After doing money ritual and Dangote is still 'more' richer than you, is that one even money ritual ?

11 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Kylekent59: 10:43am On May 29, 2017
Loluba bloders

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2017
Na D...............

I'm not responsible for what your think

3 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Evablizin(f): 10:44am On May 29, 2017
Jesus,where is Ondo?

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Zhirinovsky: 10:44am On May 29, 2017
Everyone needs to be very prayerful these days.

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by centboy123456(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2017
na them them my brother form the south west y always them latter dey go say na igbo like money pass yeye people na only blood money dey know I nor call name but dey know there self

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Nobody: 10:45am On May 29, 2017
Hu
Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by sekundosekundo: 10:45am On May 29, 2017
ok

21 Likes

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by doublewisdom: 10:46am On May 29, 2017
Wickedness everywhere. Nobody is safe any where especially in. .................

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails by Nobody: 10:46am On May 29, 2017
I see Igbos booking space.

It's gonna be deadly.

*grabs popcorn*

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? / Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje / Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.