Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. (79062 Views)

Find Out What Alanic Clothing Has In Store For You! / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by mcklasik(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2017
wtf.. funny shi
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Heymorse(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
have sense

Thumbs up
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by uniquebeauty(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
Very hilarious, did same mistake sometime ago when I bought a t-shirt for my son with the inscription "Dad told I could do it" never read it, until my brother read it out the day he wore it, never gave a Bleep cos the word was not bad, supposing it was the other way round, would have condemned it anyway, but some don't give a Bleep just buy and wear, some were even given to the recipient free, imagine a male wearing a female Polo, I can't shout abeg
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by EternalTruth: 2:24pm On May 29, 2017
MzJin:

Wats d meaning of ftc plz
first to comment..
That introvert used to be the first to comment on all Frontpage topics on nairaland.
By the way what's your gender Mzjn?
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by skywalker001(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2017
EternalTruth:
most educated my foot.
Ok na ur drug lord brothers developing other pple states nd countries or those one dat prefer to learn hw to make fake products go skul pass abi...

Wehdone sir

Na abok1 u fit dy argue who go skul pass wit bt nt wit afonjas dat value education
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by EternalTruth: 2:46pm On May 29, 2017
skywalker001:
Ok na ur drug lord brothers developing other pple states nd countries or those one dat prefer to learn hw to make fake products go skul pass abi...

Wehdone sir

Na abok1 u fit dy argue who go skul pass wit bt nt wit afonjas dat value education
I can see the quality of education that Awolowo brought to the Afonjas.
Education in rituals and spare human parts.
Education in stealing and agberoism
Education in dirtiness and child trafficking.
Education in suicide, otapiapia and jumping into Lagos lagoon.
The Yoruba education that Awolowo left for you guys is working.
Infact I regret being Yoruba.
Omo ale jati jati
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by skywalker001(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2017
EternalTruth:
[s]I can see the quality of education that Awolowo brought to the Afonjas.
Education in rituals and spare human parts.
Education in stealing and agberoism
Education in dirtiness and child trafficking.
Education in suicide, otapiapia and jumping into Lagos lagoon.[/s]
The Yoruba education that Awolowo left for you guys is working.
Infact I regret being Yoruba.
Omo ale jati jati
Igbo forming omo oduduwa...

Nkan gidi wu ole
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
flexxyworld:
introvert where have you been? I use too look up too you for ftc then.

modified
feels good too be standing on top of the world (according too how it feels to be ftc) on such a special day in the life of Nigerian. I wanna wish you all a happy holidays and too all my Muslim brothers, happy Ramadan. how would I forget too say I miss seeing introvert as FTC on most thread on FP then. How time flies. cheers!
the god wey doam for you go doam for me oh,to be the ftc one day!
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2017
Well...on a more serious note...

The issue is that every year, tonnes of second hand clothes get sent to African countries from the West. And many of these clothes are in good condition, and last long,and are very serviceable.

And what'smore...they are cheap.So,if I were to choose between a Nike T shirt. (24,000 naira when I last checked) and an Okrika shirt (probably less than N5000)....guess where my choice would be.

We may laugh at them,but the truth is...when you live in a society where domestic manufacturing has lost out to importation, simply because the average Nigerian enterpreneur finds it diffiuclt to start manufacturing products at home...partly because of lack of supporting infrastructure like power....and because importing is much easier to do...and much easier to earn a profit from (I know two young men who are into importation..and they are making it.)....this is what happens.

The solution is simple.....Govt should encourage local manufacturing.....and local scientific research....so that we can have cheap alternatives at home...and so that we can end our reliance on okrika.
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Basfaq(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Okrika still d best though, compared to the clothes made in portor portor republic
No be una dey make am grin
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by flexxyworld(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Goalnaldo:
the god wey doam for you go doam for me oh,to be the ftc one day!

awwww. Thanks buddie, you will get there soon, just stay consistent and don't stop dreaming but incase kindly put me in acknowledgement(mention), so I can celebrate with you aswel. cheers
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by EternalTruth: 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
skywalker001:
Igbo forming omo oduduwa...

Nkan gidi wu ole
heard OAU, University of ibadan, unilag and funaab and in fact all the tertiary Institutions in the South waaste now offers ritualistic education, human parts anatomy under the faculty of science and child trafficking under the faculty of human management and it's been accredited by the National Universities Commission.
TUFIAKWA for yolobas. It sucks to be one.

As an Afonja man which I am. I always jealous the igbos cos they are the most blessed tribe honored by both God and men.
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by topas100(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
Lol
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by ibro360(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
This people look like Ghanaians or Kenyans
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by ojay2053(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin

Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by AHCB: 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Chilling cool
Awesome. Sent you a mail, sent it?
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
andyanders:
Not real. Photo-shopped.
exactly my thought...except u can present a video of all these stuff....some are real but not all epecially those relating to people in church....infact if such person decide to put on such a cloth., friends or colleagues would have informed d person to go and remove it...

I don't believe in all those pix
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Fourwinds: 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
adorablevic:
lol..funny people,they don't read what they buy
okirika has most quality stuffs sha

some of these clothes labels are photoshop....dis first pix is. fotoshop....same t-shirt with other women but only d one at d middle was given such inscription..

look at d third pix which say "enjoy vagina" I believe dat should "Coca-cola" label...look at it. very well...some are but not all...some people like to put fuel for fire to make it something else
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Funny.

some of these clothes labels are photoshop....dis first pix is. fotoshop....same t-shirt with other women but only d one at d middle was given such inscription.. look at d third pix which say "enjoy vagina" I believe dat should "Coca- cola" label...look at it. very well...some are but not all...some people like to put fuel for fire to make it something else
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Fourwinds: 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols gudos to Bend down selection,make dem rock their cloths jarri na their money killem

some of these clothes labels are
photoshop....dis first pix is.
fotoshop....same t-shirt with other
women but only d one at d middle
was given such inscription..
look at d third pix which say "enjoy
vagina" I believe dat should "Coca-
cola" label...look at it. very
well...some are but not all...some
people like to put fuel for fire to make
it something else
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
shiits funny as hell...

some of these clothes labels are photoshop....dis first pix is. fotoshop....same t-shirt with other women but only d one at d middle was given such inscription.. look at d third pix which say "enjoy vagina" I believe dat should "Coca- cola" label...look at it. very well...some are but not all...some people like to put fuel for fire to make it something else
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

You have made my day Lol @ I have a pussy grin QUALITY

Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On May 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That man wearing ''Daddy's girl" tho cheesy cheesy

was given such inscription.. look at d
third pix which say "enjoy vagina" I
believe dat should "Coca- cola"
label...look at it. very well...some are
but not all...some people like to put
fuel for fire to make it something else
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 29, 2017
Fourwinds:

was given such inscription..
look at d third pix which say "enjoy
vagina" I believe dat should "Coca-
cola" label...look at it. very
well...some are but not all...some
people like to put fuel for fire to make
it something else
Dude seriously
life's not that serious, just laugh it off.
on a serious note, if I was to be your teacher I for dey fall your easy written for being to long.
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
Fourwinds:

was given such inscription.. look at d
third pix which say "enjoy vagina" I
believe dat should "Coca- cola"

label...look at it. very well...some are
but not all...some people like to put
fuel for fire to make it something else

I think you're right. You have a very good point. They look photoshopped
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by snopzy(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin Hahahahahahahahahahehehehehehe
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 9:07pm On May 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
So I was scrolling Facebook this morning and saw these pics that made me roll with laughter that you begin to wonder if they read and know the implication of what they wore or just don't care, so tell me what you think . Enjoy them with me and HAPPY Democracy Day all. grin

i dont blame those selling it i blame those buying ,chai you see go sch u no go gree imagine the idiot wearing best mother and still crossing his leg. Chai
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
Fvcking hilarious tread. Reminds of one polo I wore one day "I'm not fat but pregnant".
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Jackossky(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2017
brunofarad:
grin

They don't even read what's on the clothes grin

What concerns them with what is written on the cloth.
As far as it covers their unclothedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.