Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36230 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes ooo. tongue tongue tongue

but u can let loose of ur guard a little for me grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
I like u for that, I pray u find someone who'd cherish and love u for this rare feature u carry...

Thank you .

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Oksman(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
That's nice of you.

Thank you!
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Pisces

Pisces are very elaborate in their cheating ways. They can get out of anything thanks to their sharp minds. Let’s say you come back home and find your Pisces in bed with someone else. They’ll be like “What? That’s my cousin, we’re just chilling, babe! Are you crazy? I’d never cheat on you.” You know what I mean? They’ll never admit to it and you’ll actually believe their story.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This isn't true na, ion cheat. embarassed cool
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Seen

Why do you keep changing monikers grin

You're giving puffpuff a run for her money cheesy
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by IamLucy(f): 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
how can I confirm this ? grin
You can't smiley
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Aquarius

Aquarius is an emotional cheater. They will feel super uncomfortable doing things behind your back and, subconsciously, they’ll want you to find everything out because they hate the stress of hiding stuff from you. Aquarius people love novelty and that’s the main reason they cheat. However, every time they do cheat, they realize that there is nothing really new totheir conquests. It’s a circle of sadness.

This is true, the part about seeking novelty. Sometimes I wish guys came with detachable heads like dolls, so I could change & replace them every time I get sick of looking at the same face! Same thing with residence & workplace, I wish it was portable & could be moved to different places every month. My limit is two years in one place, after that I start to feel restless & bored, looking at the same trees out of the same window, etc. Hence I've changed jobs & houses a lot. I'm getting better at it now because you can never have a meaningful anything with a nomadic lifestyle. I'm still bored out of my senses though embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by shinarlaura(f): 12:54pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

This is true, the part about seeking novelty. Sometimes I wish guys came with detachable heads like dolls, so I could change & replace them every time I get sick of looking at the same face! Same thing with residence & workplace, I wish it was portable & could be moved to different places every month. My limit is two years in one place, after that I start to feel restless & bored, looking at the same trees out of the same window, etc. Hence I've changed jobs & houses a lot. I'm getting better at it now because you can never have a meaningful anything with a nomadic lifestyle. I'm still bored out of my senses though embarassed
hmmm...so how do u intend to handle marriage then?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin grin tongue tongue
naughty girl grin
[quote author=AggressiveFucker post=56987594][/quote]lol...wetin I do u bro?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...wetin I do u bro?

u go soon know angry

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Libra

Libras have mastered the art of cheating. They can date two separate people for years and none will ever find out about the other. They know how to arrange things in a way that nobody asks questions and everyone is happy. Libras take marriage very seriously and will very rarely initiate a divorce. They will stay married forever but won’t ever stop cheating. If you want a loyal person, I’d suggest you look elsewhere.
Hahahaha...This I agree with grin grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.
grin

Cheating is NOT in my dictionary of life at all but i wudnt mind keep looking for my MR. RIGHT tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:03pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Virgos

Virgos cheat like Bond… James Bond. If you’re in a relationship with a married Virgo, your dates will be full of adventures and mystery. They will give you a code name and you’ll meet them at different locations at specific times. Virgo’s partner will never find out they’re cheating. They’re so good at hiding things. The only way for a Virgo’s partner to find out they’re having an affair is if Virgo decides to actually confess what’s been going on.
I disagree with the write-up about virgos.

Yes, we are secretive/discreet BUT we hardly cheat and if we mistakenly do, we are consumed by guilt.

#IrepVirgo

2 Likes

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Aquarius

Aquarius is an emotional cheater. They will feel super uncomfortable doing things behind your back and, subconsciously, they’ll want you to find everything out because they hate the stress of hiding stuff from you. Aquarius people love novelty and that’s the main reason they cheat. However, every time they do cheat, they realize that there is nothing really new totheir conquests. It’s a circle of sadness.
Errrr..Well,Iono grin

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
hmmm...so how do u intend to handle marriage then?

Like I said, I'm working on it & I'm getting a little better at handling routine stuff. The method that works for me is not doing the same thing the way I did it yesterday. Doing it differently, in my mind, is interpreted as doing something new. Also, having space to be by myself, lessens the "fed-up-of-you" feeling. I don't like a person that's always around, breathing down my neck. Go do something! So I think I'd have much success with someone that has hobbies & doesn't mind doing his own thing without me...sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by LordHiffy(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2017
one more Scorpio here.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Pisces

Pisces are very elaborate in their cheating ways. They can get out of anything thanks to their sharp minds. Let’s say you come back home and find your Pisces in bed with someone else. They’ll be like “What? That’s my cousin, we’re just chilling, babe! Are you crazy? I’d never cheat on you.” You know what I mean? They’ll never admit to it and you’ll actually believe their story.
not true
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha...This I agree with grin grin
chai chai chai..

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Cheating is NOT in my dictionary of life at all but i wudnt mind keep looking for my MR. RIGHT tongue

yeah, keep "looking" but don't keep "chooking" grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by lashorrt(f): 1:21pm On May 29, 2017
Virgo sign info isn't accurate at all
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Like I said, I'm working on it & I'm getting a little better at handling routine stuff. The method that works for me is not doing the same thing the way I did it yesterday. Doing it differently, in my mind, is interpreted as doing something new. Also, having space to be by myself, lessens the "fed-up-of-you" feeling. I don't like a person that's always around, breathing down my neck. Go do something! So I think I'd have much success with someone that has hobbies & doesn't mind doing his own thing without me...sometimes.
thing is, can he trust u that there'd never be cheating when he gives u this space? Will u be faithful to him always cos that's what makes most men stay close with their wives or girlfriends...
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
chai chai chai..
I am Aquarius oohhh...haha

But I know a Libra who is exactly like the zodiac sign says..Lol
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by gentlemafia(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2017
Dimples182:
I hate that I can't cheat! angry

Stupid inner voice won't let me rest if I do! The need for security is the most important need and cheating will jeopardise that so if I stray, I ain't coming back.

#Team stubborn bull
#Taurus

Same as me dear' we d bst' were ve u been?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
I am Aquarius oohhh...haha

But I know a Libra who is exactly like the zodiac sign says..Lol
really? A guy or a lady?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
really? A guy or a lady?
A guy? Hehe
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
A guy? Hehe
has he played his tricks on u before? No lie o
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 29, 2017
Dimples182:

Why do you keep changing monikers grin

You're giving puffpuff a run for her money cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah, keep "looking" but don't keep "chooking" grin
grin

Hahahaha...i thought thats the part of the game? wink besides men loves that too, dont u? grin tongue wink
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
has he played his tricks on u before? No lie o
Hahahaha..Not exactly grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.