Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) (39973 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / 3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos / Shocking Video! Two Big Snakes Killed In One House At A Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by SeniorZato(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2017
I think u and ur dady deserve a medal or what do u guys think?
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
How can a Cobra and Viper be leaving in ur house same time. Op ur village People are really getting closer. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by centboy123456(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
lalasticlala ND snake are like 5nd6
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by valgbo(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Lilymax(f): 12:06pm On May 29, 2017
Destined2win:
Kai.

What is that mod's name that likes snakes. Somebody get him here with immediate alacrity
Lala grin
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Lusile(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
U killed husband and wife cry cry kiss grin
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by morikee: 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
Lala Lala
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by tuscani: 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
Destined2win:
Kai.

What is that mod's name that likes snakes. Somebody get him here with immediate alacrity
lala is his name
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
chygoz3:
We got some local chickens roaming about in our compound.
Yesterday morning, we woke up to find that one of the hens which was incubating some eggs was squatting somewhere else and did not attempt to move when we go near it.
Also, the eggs which were eight in number the previous day had reduced by 3. We concluded that a snake must have attacked the hen and swallowed the eggs.
The eggs were laid in a place which has wood and some bags packed beside. We started removing the items there one after the other and the first snake, the python was sighted.
It was snuffed out using petrol and killed using an iron pipe.
Feeling that the snakes could be more than one, we started searching for another and found it almost immediately. The black one wanted to escape through a place which we had earlier covered using a piece of aluminium roofing sheet. While the snake was just next to a wall, my dad held it to the wall using a longer iron pipe while I hit its head using a shorter iron pipe.

Pictures are attached.

P.S. We don't eat snakes for those that'll ask for pictures of soup/stew cooked with them.
I guess u not from Idemilli area to have killed that python.
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by angelyinka(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
MAJOR NEWSPAPER HEADLINES TODAY MONDAY 29TH MAY 2017

Daily Times Headlines

Justice Moronkeji Onalaja Dies at 84
BA computer glitch :Lagos passengers affected
NDDC recovers over N60 billion from defaulting contractors
Lagos holds the seed of Nigeria of our dreams Osinbajo
Democracy Day: We must remain vigilant, says Tinubu
Media practitioners hail Aregbesola
Permanent secretary: Aspirants to write examinations
Democracy Day: We must remain vigilant, says Tinubu
Democracy Day: NLC urges FG to announce tripartite cttee on minimum wage
Sheikh Gumi declared Buhari government as failure urged Nigerians to reject APC, PDP in 2019
DGs appointment: Osinbajo trails Buhari, violates PenCom Act
Group describe calls for Bellos resignation as ridiculous, unnecessary
Read More>>>>>> http://www.yinkatimayinblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by kechywillz(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2017
Snake threads always draw people's attention alot. U need to see the number of people viewing this thread. One is python and the other is cobra
And for those animal rights activist, don't forget that these snake were feeding on the chickens eggs,that means when it must have finish swallowing it's egg,it will swallow the chicken, possibly,if u as an activist can resist killing the snakes,don't forget it will one day plan to swallow you. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Babamide(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2017
With the number of people on nairaland, soon snakes would be extinct in this country. Every nairalander knows snake is the key to front page.
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by nNEOo(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
op.....that environment look habitable for snakes,

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by wintersnow(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2017
Father and son bond via snake
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2017
Destined2win:
Kai.
NVzn
On his way sir
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by hollah123: 12:19pm On May 29, 2017
moscobabs:
killing these beautiful creatures is a sin u should have allowed them to kill themselves by boiling two of the remaining eggs and drop it on the hen's nest
the snakes will come and swallow the eggs but will eventually die when the eggs refuse to break in their throats.

I just pray God forgive u and your dad.

lol
i pray snake kills one of your loved one then u know how dangerous they are, or u want to tell me u Av not heard about it that snake poison can kill

1 Like

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2017
Destined2win:
Kai.

l
Lala
Sti
Cal
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by yinkslinks(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
your compoud is horrible and dirty. no need to kill the snakes. your life style is same as theirs.

1 Like

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2017
izzou:
angry

Any Spirit of snake loving on nairaland, I come against you now. DIE!!!

Any spirit that will possess any mod to push this to frontpage, I command you to leave. LEAVEEEE!!! angry

All demonic powers in the sea and forest,that is making Seun and our mods to love the serpent,(Except Mynd44 anyway), I command you to die now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE!

I decree and declare that this thread will not make Frontpage.

I decree and declare a terrible famine of snakethreads on nairaland

*continues praying*
sorry

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Elenurazorr(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
Op your compound is too rough and dirty a breeding ground for snakes and other harmful creatures

1 Like

Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by SmartyPants(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2017
Don't you think you guys ought to take better care of your environment since you are rearing chickens and eggs (prey) and your area is apparently a natural habit for snakes of various types (predators)?

Note that the black one is a highly venomous cobra and could easily send you to your grave. This can easily be solved by clearing any unnecessary bushes and junk, and fixing the holes in your fence.
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by maxysmith(f): 12:34pm On May 29, 2017
y will you kill those beautiful creatures wink wink
buy me snake and you will be my best friend grin grin
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by kpaofame: 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
My egbon killed a snake in the compound this morning....

But it was small and i think it wont be seun and lala specs so i just ignored it...

Operation weeding in progress... need solution to these grasses the way they grow these days eh undecided undecided
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by TheMortician: 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
See how untidy your compound is.

I won't be shocked if an Anaconda is found there too
you be notice me. Didn't you see that's a new settlement area with lots of undeveloped area bordering it?

Get sense abeg
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by chygoz3(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2017
Nma27:
I guess u not from Idemilli area to have killed that python.
No I'm not
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by bamdly(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
lala go and cook it instead and share with nairaland crew as for me am not eating
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Kingingdave: 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
I heard snakes can perceive eggs from a far distance
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by chygoz3(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
For those saying the compound is too dirty, I'd like you guys to point out what's dirty about it. The green plants seen in the compound are corn and vegetables planted. The wood seen there is firewood used to boil water extracted from grated coconut. We produce coconut oil. The substance on the aluminium sheet next to where the snakes were are remnants of grated coconut after the water has been extracted. The chickens eat them.
As for the next compound, you don't expect us to go and be cutting bushes on another man's land now, do you?
Re: Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) by Mcreloaded(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2017
APC government asked to be stoned if after 2 years they don't perform so please stopnstoning the snakes instead channel your expertize of snake killing to stoning of APC politicians don't kill them ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.