Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty (1794 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by steeze(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hey guys, been on this girl's case for a while but she's been bouncing me for so long i'm kinda used to it now.
Been chasing her since august last year.

Her reason? I'm pretty, i look like a player, and i remind her of her ex.

I can't let go cos i really feel she might be the one, you know? How do i convince her that i really love her? Cos i do.
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by chika98: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
Didn't that just sound so silly to you?
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by steeze(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
It doesnt sound silly. . . IT IS SILLY!!!
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by chika98: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
I am actually talking about this " She says she can't go out with me cos I'm too pretty"
Doesn't that topic sound absurd to you? You're too pretty for wia?
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Dammyray(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
Nothing wey we no go see for Nairaland
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Secretz(f): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
Maybe she thinks dating you would be somewhat of a risk that she is not ready to take. lol
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
And since when does describing a guy as pretty become a compliment?

She dey diss you, you dey feel funky
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by mindeh(f): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2010
a pretty guy?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Tcharged: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2010
Too pretty to be real?
Anyway keep showing her your interest but if the signals are all negative I will suggest you pack your pretty face to someone who loves pretty guys. Good luck, pretty!
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2010
mindeh:

looooooooooooooool
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by sexyLeamon(f): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2010
FL Gators:

And since when does describing a guy as pretty become a compliment?

some guys are called pretty, when words like handsome, hot, sexy, good looking, gorgeous, and cute do not fit them, you called them "pretty" grin
but all jokes apart a guy can be called pretty. a guy in my school got voted the prettiest guy, and he don't look anything like a woman, he is just beautifully handsome. so I get what the poster means.

@poster, You are the kind of guy that us girls don't appreciate until we have worked our way through some stinker's. This girl has been honest with you, so take it as a compliment. Your girl will come along one day, it may even be this one. But for now just be her friend, and let time tell
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2010
steeze:

Hey guys, been on this girl's case for a while but she's been bouncing me for so long i'm kinda used to it now.
Been chasing her since august last year.

Her reason? I'm pretty, i look like a player, and i remind her of her ex.

I can't let go cos i really feel she might be the one, you know? How do i convince her that i really love her? Cos i do.

Her reason is not genuine, me think that is not the reason.

Just play it cool, don't bug her too much  tongue

Upgrade the way you play your game with her

sexyLeamon:

@poster, You are the kind of guy that us girls don't appreciate until we have worked our way through some stinker's. This girl has been honest with you, so take it as a compliment. Your girl will come along one day, it may even be this one. But for now just be her friend, and let time tell
I see:: Loool
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by marocguy(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2010
Nawaohh
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Emcelord: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
Oboy look 4 another mean or better still become atutu boyoyo
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Emcelord: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
Oboy look 4 another mean or better still become atutu boyoyo
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by hermosa(f): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
@poster LMAO. did u seriously post this thread undecided
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by steeze(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
@hermosa, yes i really posted this thread. . .

FL Gators:

U don start again. Who said anything about being funky? I'm only quoting what she said word for word. Didn't like the sound of it myself. . .
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2010
sexyLeamon:

some guys are called pretty, when words like handsome, hot, sexy, good looking, gorgeous, and cute do not fit them, you called them "pretty" grin
but all jokes apart a guy can be called pretty. a guy in my school got voted the prettiest guy, and he don't look anything like a woman, he is just beautifully handsome. so I get what the poster means.

So you telling me that she might have called him handsome, but the poster prefers the word pretty? shocked shocked

steeze:

@hermosa, yes i really posted this thread. . .

U don start again. Who said anything about being funky? I'm only quoting what she said word for word. Didn't like the sound of it myself. . .
Start again? Have we met before? grin

So what do you want Nl to do now, pretty boi. . . . Go and find a woman that thinks you're not pretty

mindeh:

na so we see am grin cheesy grin
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by follypimpi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
Poor pretty fella.
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by coolier(f): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
Poof grin
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by steeze(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
So what do you want Nl to do now, pretty boi. . . .  Go and find a woman that thinks you're not pretty
Why do i get the feeling that we might spend the next few pages dissing each other? Anyways, that's one of the things i like about you. . . Your Diss-ability. Lol

Besides, i only asked a harmless question. What's the biggie?
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
steeze:

Why do i get the feeling that we might spend the next few pages dissing each other? Anyways, that's one of the things i like about you. . . Your Diss-ability. Lol

Besides, i only asked a harmless question. What's the biggie?

Why would I diss such a pretty boi like yourself? I dont know what's wrong with your girl, me, I like pretty bois grin grin

No biggie, just giving you a harmless reply too
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by steeze(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2010
Why would I diss such a pretty boi like yourself?
That's you being sarcastic again, innit?
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
steeze:

That's you being sarcastic again, innit?
No
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by ayettymama(f): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
if your really that fine ill go out with you wink
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by chic2pimp(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
See me see trouble ooooo
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by steeze(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
Neways, she bounced me so hard, and so many times, i feel like i've been discriminated against cos of the reason she gave.

Tribalism, racism. . . Is there a word for what she's doing to me?
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by hbabe(f): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
Pretticism!
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
hbabe:

Pretticism!
grin cheesy grin
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by mcnepow(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
@steve. U've gotten so caried away by one sisi wey cal u pwetti to an extent dat u did not notice Ayettymama is dying for (or is it actualy offering to manage) you? Open ur eyes & jump at d offer, very rare b4 u see ladiez asking a guy out these days, Hehehehe
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by darkman200: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Poster- how old are u dude? you sound like some teenager that is just reaching puberty
Re: She Says She Can't Go Out With Me Cos I'm To Pretty by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
Pretty? aint that pushing it? grin grin I saw your pics, you are kinda[b] cute[/b] not[b] pretty[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Keeping Your Ex's Picture Good Or Bad? / Was He Wrong To Have? / #just thinking...ur Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.