Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact (44486 Views)

Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by FemiFemola: 9:54am On May 29, 2017
Tunji 'Tee Billz' Balogun has revealed that he is still fully married to superstar singer Tiwa Savage.

The couple had gone through a messy split in 2016, but seem to be back together, according to the music producer.

In a recent interview with Linda Ikeji TV, he stated that he had not divorced Tiwa Savage, and their marriage was still standing.

He said: “Everything that is mine, everything that God has ordained to be mine surely will be mine. Be it money, business, relationship, friendship, whatever it is, and with positive mind, everything will come back to you. All I’m doing is working on myself, being a better person and with a positive mind, everything you desire will come to you.

“Was my marriage dissolved before? Did yo see me sign divorce papers? Is social media part of my family and they claim to know what’s going on in my family. I sot not the same social media that said I went to Rehab in the states? I did not leave this country. I fought my journey in this country. Did you hear that she (Tiwa Savage) is married to someone else? Did you hear that she’s dating someone else? Have you seen her date anyone else? Have you seen me date anyone else? Read through the lines and let us stay positive.”

More: http://www.concaholic.com/news/tee-billz-says-marriage-to-tiwa-savage-is-still-intact/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by youngest85(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2017
Who u epp o

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by lenghtinny(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2017
FemiFemola:

“Was my marriage dissolved before? Did yo see me sign divorce papers? Is social media part of my family and they claim to know what’s going on in my family . I sot not the same social media that said I went to Rehab in the states? I did not leave this country. I fought my journey in this country. Did you hear that she (Tiwa Savage) is married to someone else? Did you hear that she’s dating someone else? Have you seen her date anyone else? Have you seen me date anyone else? Read through the lines and let us stay positive.”

More: http://www.concaholic.com/news/tee-billz-says-marriage-to-tiwa-savage-is-still-intact/

Oga tee-billion wehdone sah!..
Social Media no dey part of your family but when you wan enter lagoon, no be the same social media you con post epistles undecided...
Now you are saying that they claim to know what's going on with your family when you are the same person that fed them the same information... The Internet never forgets, maybe if you had think twice back then, things would have been different now...
You get luck say Don Jazzy, 2baba and Dr Sid nice and understood your mental problem at the time. If na me, I go sue you for defamation of character..

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by axortedbabe(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2017
Wishing u guys whatever u wish urselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by axortedbabe(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2017
Wish u guys whatever u wish urselves.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Came: 2:55pm On May 29, 2017
Make man dey talk like woman no good ooooo,,, na him mouth scatter him marriage before ooooo, he don start again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Airforce1(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2017
Good to know
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by sukkot: 3:59pm On May 29, 2017
baba jamiu. eku ishe sir

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
Airforce1:
Good to know

Walking the same path of destruction ..never discuss private matters on social media

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by maxiuc(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry

You pushed this to Frontpage

So make we pepper abi

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by awa(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
Who e help?
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2017
Gud for dem
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Stephenfowoyo(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2017
Good
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by muller101(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2017
The marriage is still standing. Oga u sure?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by BabaO2: 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
ole, beggar, dishonorable man. That girl will be a bastard if she forgives this monster that called her mother a witch.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by crackhouse(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
Tiwa Don make this guy loyal to the core. Hope say she still dey give u kpekus abi na once in a blue moon she dey give u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Ishilove: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Social media marriage. You marry and announce it all over, and then when you have issues you rush to social media to make profound statements that do nothing to heal the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by seunny4lif(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Wetin concern me

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by seunny4lif(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
BabaO2:
ole, beggar, dishonorable man. That girl will be a bastard if she forgives this monster that called her mother a witch.

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by oshe11: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
She isnt dating anyone bt she is F#cking them according to U...

Exactli y u shudnt av satisfied the urge to feed the media den....

After wat both of u did, shame no go allow una come 2geda......

Never FEED the media expecialli wen u aint in d right frame of mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by ylaa(f): 4:12pm On May 29, 2017
Dont mind him
His eyes are cleared now
If i may ask, if ur marriage was still intact as u claim, y d attempted suicide Teebillz? Whatever na ur sef u dey fool. All i beg is a peaceful marriage. May God help u both.

quote author=Came post=56990992]Make man dey talk like woman no good ooooo,,, na him mouth scatter him marriage before ooooo, he don start again.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by takenadoh: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
You wife your problem, just don't make that dumb ass interviewer interview Tiwa again. dats all

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by takenadoh: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
You wife your problem, just don't make that dumb ass interviewer interview Tiwa again. days all
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
Lol.
Don jazzy singing ; Doro is a cheerful giv..
Tee billz to don jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by babyfaceafrica: 4:14pm On May 29, 2017
Noted.. Happy for you..bloggers can sha like to drag issue
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Olibboy: 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
Babymama in charge
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Raxxye(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
Good for us!
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 29, 2017
Edible foods grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Iamwrath: 4:26pm On May 29, 2017
lolest

Last i heard, someone else is already frying Tiwa's Ponmo , you keep in touch or stay together doesn't mean you are married

Or maybe it's just weed talk

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Lagbaja01(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2017
you dont forget things easily grin
princeofpeace22:
Edible foods grin
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Erinz: 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
Social media is not part of ur family but y did u choose to express ur frustrations on social media here some times ago. You must b a confused person. If you like you divorce or stay its none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by tfajobi(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
Dis dude doesn't know when to shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's 35th Birthday Dinner Photos. Tobi Bakre Carries Her / Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) / Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.