Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! (24963 Views)

UPDATED: How To Make $900 Online Monthly. Get In Now. / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online. / How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2017
Introducing.....Etsy Passive Income (EPI)
How To Make Money Online Selling Printable Quotes On Etsy!

I don't have enough time to tell us how lucrative this passive income is. So I'm going to leave us with an assignment to check it out on Google.

Assignment :
To know more about how good this income opportunity is, go over to Google right now and search for:

Make Money Selling Printable Quotes On Etsy

and you will see the potential of this opportunity for yourself.

Update coming up shortly.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2017
Course Outline.

This course is a very serious one and comes in modules.

Module 1.
Introduction and Registration.
I will give you the link to register and get your first 40 Listing Free. So, don't register until I ask you to do so.

Module 2.
Shop Creation and Design.

Module 3.
Product Creation.
This is very easy with the use of some free apps that is already there in your phone.

Module 4.
Listing Your Products In Your Shop

Module 5.
Ranking your Shop and Making Sales.

As you can see, this is a full blown course that I will be delivering to you guys free of charge!

This course is for newbies and professionals as well.

If you've been looking for an opportunity that give you the freedom to work once and continue to earn thereafter, then this course is for you.

You work once and continue to earn from the one time effort months after months without having to do anything again.
This is why it is called passive income

Now, this is just an introduction of this training. Beginning from today, I will be giving free lectures on this course. Always check in to make sure you don't miss any part.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2017
Ask your question while the next update is loading
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by herxix(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2017
Am interested
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2017
herxix:
Am interested
Have you done the assignment I gave above?
Do that assignment to be more interested.

Stay tuned.
The next update is now loading..... 25% completed
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2017
Etsy Passive Income (EPI) Course.
Free Video Tutorial With PicMonkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETTFqmkLrM

This video will attempt to work you through the process of opening your shop, creating products to sell with PicMonkey, listing your digital printable quote products in your shop etc.

For those of us who don't know PicMonkey, PicMonkey is a website that you can use to create beautiful designs that you can sell or keep to yourself. They also have the mobile version that you can download on playstore.

Note: This video does not give full details of everything you need to know about printable quotes on Etsy.
But it will help you to understand a whole lots of things especially how to create product with your PC/Laptop with PicMonkey.

I'm given free detail updates on this course in my facebook group too.

1 Like

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2017
Introduction to Selling on Etsy – The EPI Course.

Welcome to the EPI course!

How can you reach 24 million shoppers in 83 countries on a platform that boasts $2.39 million in gross revenue for its sellers?
Become an Etsypreneur!

What is Etsy?

Etsy is a marketplace, a vibrant community of 15 million buyers and creative businesses.
Etsy provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade commercial crafting supplies.

How Much Does It Cost To Sell On Etsy?

Listing fees
Each listing on Etsy costs $0.20 USD when the listing is published. A listing lasts for four months. After four months if the item has not sold, then the listing expires. Listing fees are added to your Etsy bill.

You may easily renew expired, sold or active listings if you like. A renewed listing is given a new expiration date four months from the renewal date. The fee for renewing a listing is $0.20 USD. Renewal fees are added to your Etsy bill.

How Do I Setup An Account?

I told us I will give us a registration link that will give us 40 free listing.
That is, the first 40 listings that you will list in your shop will be free.
You get this 40 free listing if someone refer you to Etsy. But if nobody refer you, you will not get free listing.
So I’m going to give my invite link to get you the 40 free listing below.

Follow it to sign up and get your first 40 listing free!
Here is the link :
http://etsy.me/2qvCuwZ

I don’t get paid when you register through that link.
What I do get is 40 free listing too.

2 Likes

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by emm85: 7:25am On May 30, 2017
Following....
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by AndyCole16(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2017
This guy is one of the selfless one we have on nairaland. Not those hungry internet marketers who are so fast in telling you 'pay to my account'.
I belong to your facebook group.....I learnt a lot there. Continue jawe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by beautycrush24(f): 7:37am On May 30, 2017
Nice one bro. Following
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by michaelfriday44(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2017
nice one ,,,, follwing
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Otenzy(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2017
Following boss. Thumbs up
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2017
Otenzy:
Following boss. Thumbs up
Good as you are following. Make sure you take action. Go over to Etsy sign up to open shop.

Most people in my facebook group have already done that and are now waiting for the next step which is creating printable quotes to list in their shops.

This is the next topic I will be treating in the group. I will also be updating this thread too.

You will not be charged for this info.
But like I said, make sure you take action as you're following.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Cmyname(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2017
Did a google search and it seems interesting. Update us fast fast Bro. Carry on!

1 Like

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2017
Cmyname:
Did a google search and it seems interesting. Update us fast fast Bro. Carry on!
You are very correct. The topic is very interesting. I'm even surprised that nobody is talking about it on Nairaland.

What I have decided for myself and my followers especially those in my facebook group is to focus on this niche and see what we can achieve before the end of this year.

That's why I'm training people on this awesome course free of charge. I want to help as many as I can succeed online.

I'm also working on another opportunity that is greater than this one. But of course, I'm taking them one after the other.

3 Likes

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2017
Next update loading.....
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by alaricsaltzman: 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
EAGERLY WAITING
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by DivinelyBlessed: 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
We are following. Let's make this a success

I have a question. How do you make withdrawals. It seems they only accept PayPal deposits

1 Like

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Cmyname(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2017
update please
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
We are following. Let's make this a success

I have a question. How do you make withdrawals. It seems they only accept PayPal deposits
We will come to the payment section later. Also, this is a new discovery. I haven't made money it yet. But I've seen the potentials and decided not to go solo so others can benefit.

I believe telling people the truth of the situation is better than claiming to have been making thousands of $$$$ just deceive people and part away with their hard earned money.

So if you're interested and following this course, follow it because you have seen the potentials like I did and hope to make this a success like you rightly said and things will fall in place for you.

5 Likes

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2017
Update On The Next Lecture.

I'm extremely busy with the development of my up coming project.
My business social network

www.kikimat.com

So I couldn't deliver the lecture earlier as planned. Nevertheless, the next lecture which is on product creation will come up later tonight.

I will show us the tools and apps to create awesome printable quotes plus where to get free images to create unlimited products fast.

All these will come your way free!

If you can stay awake with Op to catch up with the lecture, fine. If you can't stay awake, just go to sleep then come back in the morning to flex the lecture.

4 Likes

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by falad4u200: 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
The registration concluded with the link given awaiting further updates weldone OP
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Apps And Resources For Product Creation

To succeed in this biz, we need some tools and resources. This are the things that will make the whole process really easy and simple. Apps that will turn simple words into great designs using frames. Resources that will give you access to unlimited free images that you can use forever without having to worry about copyrights infringement!

Like I earlier told us, these Apps are already there in our phones. All you need to do is to go to Playstore, download, install and start using them.
They are all free apps and I’m revealing them to you free!

1. PhotoDirector.

This app is extremely great! It can turn your photo into almost anything you want.

2. BeFunky

This app is so awesome. I personally love this app name. The web version is so great that it can transform your design into anything you want
For those of you that will be using PC/Laptop, this app is for you.

3. Textgram.
This was the first app I discovered before I discovered other apps. Is also great but lacks in frames.

If you are good in photo editing with apps, then you are good to go.

The process is simple.
All you need to do depending on what you want to create is to open your app and start using it to produce great designs that you can sell.

Is not only quotes that you can sell on Etsy.
You can also sell pictures/photos, backgrounds etc as digital files. Infact, you can even sell (Resume) for people looking for job on Etsy.

For example : If you see a beautiful picture that you will like to put up for sale, all you need to do is to take that picture into you app (the ones I mentioned above) then framed it, save it and you are done! Within 3-5 minutes, the image will be ready for listing in your shop.

The same thing apply to quotes.
If you see a quote that inspired you and you want to list it in your shop for sale, all you need to do is to write that quote in your app using the Text option. Then give it some background color, choose a font style that make the quote awesome and frame it. 5-10 minutes and you’re is ready to be listed for sale.

This Etsy is a world of opportunities and if you position your self well, you have reason to smile t the bank soon.

This thing is very simple to do with the help of these apps. Your only problem is to practice and master it. Once you master it, you can then create unlimited products daily as much as you want with these apps and the free images from the resources I will provide for us in the next update free.

In the meantime, you can ask your question where you don't understand and I will respond asap
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Your questions are welcome
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by DivinelyBlessed: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks James. My name is also James. It's nice to see a selfless namesake like yourself. Keep it up.

I have downloaded the apps from Playstore.

Eagerly waiting for MODULE 2
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by falad4u200: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
All apps except textgram Downloaded and installed
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Thanks James. My name is also James. It's nice to see a selfless namesake like yourself. Keep it up.

I have downloaded the apps from Playstore.

Eagerly waiting for MODULE 2
You're welcome. Is good to be good.
Module 2 is our next topic. I want to give us some few time to get our products ready before module 2 will start. It's a step by step process and I want to make sure we take time to follow it well.

Btw, I'm building a social networking website for Business and entrepreneurs and will most likely luanch the site with the module 2 next week
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Dexpro: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Following with rapt attention
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by DivinelyBlessed: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
CosmicJames:

You're welcome. Is good to be good.
Module 2 is our next topic. I want to give us some few time to get our products ready before module 2 will start. It's a step by step process and I want to make sure we take time to follow it well.

Btw, I'm building a social networking website for Business and entrepreneurs and will most likely luanch the site with the module 2 next week
Is it www.kikimat.com?
I visited the site already. I see it's a work in progress. I will definitely be involved with your website. No problem. I actually would like us to make money together with Etsy, since we are still in the early stages.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Is it www.kikimat.com?
I visited the site already. I see it's a work in progress. I will definitely be involved with your website. No problem. I actually would like us to make money together with Etsy, since we are still in the early stages.
Yes! Is www.kikimat.com
You are very correct. The site is still under construction. And being a social networking website, the work load is too much. But basically, the site will be ready and launched on Monday next week.

I'm hoping to develop and make www.kikimat.com the largest Business and Entrepreneurship Social Networking Website in the world. Your little or much contribution is highly welcome and appreciated.

I will be featuring some members on the home page in a slider. So if you're are interested in being featured among the pioneer members (My facebook group members), do let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2017
CosmicJames:

Yes! Is www.kikimat.com
You are very correct. The site is still under construction. And being a social networking website, the work load is too much. But basically, the site will be ready and launched on Monday next week.

I'm hoping to develop and make www.kikimat.com the largest Business and Entrepreneurship Social Networking Website in the world. Your little or much contribution is highly welcome and appreciated.

I will be featuring some members on the home page in a slider. So if you're are interested in being featured among the pioneer members (My facebook group members), do let me know.
Interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Importing European Wine Into Nigeria / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.