Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! (24930 Views)

UPDATED: How To Make $900 Online Monthly. Get In Now. / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online. / How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by DivinelyBlessed: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
CosmicJames:

Yes! Is www.kikimat.com
You are very correct. The site is still under construction. And being a social networking website, the work load is too much. But basically, the site will be ready and launched on Monday next week.

I'm hoping to develop and make www.kikimat.com the largest Business and Entrepreneurship Social Networking Website in the world. Your little or much contribution is highly welcome and appreciated.

I will be featuring some members on the home page in a slider. So if you're are interested in being featured among the pioneer members (My facebook group members), do let me know.
Thank you. I would like to be involved

Eagerly waiting for updates
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Dcnj(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
CosmicJames... great work here
i have known of Etsy for a while now but i never knew one could own a shop and sell from Nigeria.
how have you been paid for the items you sold?
do one need a special account?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dcnj:
CosmicJames... great work here
i have known of Etsy for a while now but i never knew one could own a shop and sell from Nigeria.
how have you been paid for the items you sold?
do one need a special account?
Actually I discovered Etsy of recent while looking for opportunities for my friends and followers.

Yea, Etsy accept Nigeria. Honestly I'm just starting out on Etsy and yet to make a sale. Although I'm yet to be fully active due to the development of my up coming project (Social network).

But I've checked with their withdrawal system and found that with Payoneer, you can cash out. So basically, you need a Payoneer account to withdraw from the site.

Etsy looks promising from the research I carried out on it.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
We are now ready and set to start the next Module of the EPI course which is LISTING.

after you have opened your shop and create your products, you must know how to list your products the proper way with KEYWORDS that will make your products appear in search results in order to make sales.

In internet marketing, Keyword always very important because without it, no body will be able to you ➕ you will make no sales.

Now how do you include Keywords in your listing? How do you know the Keywords that people are inputting in the Etsy search bar to find your products?

To make matters worse, Etsy have another name for Keywords. So you will not even know where to put your Keywords in your listing. Except you are very clever by doing some research on listing.

All these are what we will cover under module 2 of this course.

So get yourself ready and be set for this week training.

But just before we start, I want to be sure that I'm not wasting my time here.

How many of us have opened his/her shop and have created some products that are ready for listing?

Drop your shop link below to backup your readiness.

The first lecture under this module is already loading....30% completed
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by wasina: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
any material?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by falad4u200: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't even know how to use those pix editor we downloaded
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
wasina:
any material?

The materials to use are the ones given above
You don't need any complicated software to do this biz. All you need to do is to take time and study to understand the apps.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Update On Product Listing Lecture.

We are suppose to take our lecture on Listing By now. But up till now we are yet to do so.

I want to let us know and to tell us why it is so.

The reason why lectures are not coming in as it suppose to come in is because of the on going construction work at www.kikimat.com our new social network for business and entrepreneurs.

Things are a bit slow because it is extremely difficult to combine the training along with the development of kikimat being a huge project.

I want to appeal to us to excercies a little patience.
As soon as kikimat is launched, we will even complain of too many lectures as they will come in daily!

Kikimat will be ready in few days then this EPI (Etsy Passive Income) course will come in full force with free e-books for free download.

Listing your products/items is not an issue once you know how. The issue is on creating your products.

So I want to advise us to use this time to create more and more products and get them ready for listing. I told us that we are looking at listing 500-1000 products in our shop before December this year.
You can have more than one shop on Etsy and even list more products.

We are going to do everything within reason to make this work and be making regular $$$ online through this course.

So go to work and be creating your products while Kikimat is being ready for launch.

If you have any question you can always reach me at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by sunstyle(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
hello op I really appreciate ur good work, pls how do we create our product? I need more explanation on it thanks.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2017
sunstyle:
hello op I really appreciate ur good work, pls how do we create our product? I need more explanation on it thanks.
I have already explained this in details in previous updates. I will advise you go through it to understand it better.

However if you are still finding it difficult to understand, just know that creating you products is as simple as putting a photo or picture into a frame.
You don't need to buy expensive picture frame for this. A tick square border of the picture/photo can be use as a frame.

A simple sentence that's meaningful, inspiring or motivational can be given a good background then framed to be sold as a product.

With the help of those awesome free apps I provided, you can create this items/products that will be ready for sale in less than 5minutes.

The products we are talking about here are not physical, they are digital files that will be available in your Etsy shop for instant download after purchase.

Don't over think it, just follow the procedures and you will be fine.

To better understand this, go to Etsy.com
and typed in the search bar without the quotation marks. "Printable quotes " Then look carefully and study how those items (products) are created and designed.

You can also go Pinterest.com
and do the same thing to have ideas for your product creation.

I'm always here and ready as much as I can to help you succeed in this biz.

So whenever you have a challenge or something you don't understand regarding this matter, don't hesitate to let me know and I respond asap.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by DivinelyBlessed: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
CosmicJames:
Update On Product Listing Lecture.

We are suppose to take our lecture on Listing By now. But up till now we are yet to do so.

I want to let us know and to tell us why it is so.

The reason why lectures are not coming in as it suppose to come in is because of the on going construction work at www.kikimat.com our new social network for business and entrepreneurs.

Things are a bit slow because it is extremely difficult to combine the training along with the development of kikimat being a huge project.

I want to appeal to us to excercies a little patience.
As soon as kikimat is launched, we will even complain of too many lectures as they will come in daily!

Kikimat will be ready in few days then this EPI (Etsy Passive Income) course will come in full force with free e-books for free download.

Listing your products/items is not an issue once you know how. The issue is on creating your products.

So I want to advise us to use this time to create more and more products and get them ready for listing. I told us that we are looking at listing 500-1000 products in our shop before December this year.
You can have more than one shop on Etsy and even list more products.

We are going to do everything within reason to make this work and be making regular $$$ online through this course.

So go to work and be creating your products while Kikimat is being ready for launch.

If you have any question you can always reach me at anytime.
Keep up the good work bro

1 Like

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Update coming up tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Finally, this course is resuming this week as the social project (www.kikimat.com) that was holding it is now completed. Stay tuned.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Product Listing comes up tonight.
If you have created your products, then is time to list it in your shop on Etsy. I'm going to show us how to do just that tonight. We have resume already. Don't miss it.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Product Listing – EPI Course
How To List Your Products In Your Etsy Shop.

No more waiting or standing still. Go to the Etsy Group on Kikimat.com
Lecture have started there already.

We are now all set and ready to explode in lectures and training right on Kikimat. Don’t be left behind. Make sure you are following all the lectures and updates that will be delivered from time to time.

Let’s get started…..

Pay close attention to this lecture. If you don’t get it right, you will have trouble succeeding on Etsy. Remember I told us we are targeting 500-1000 products in our shops before December this year?

Yes, we are going to do everything within reason to stock up our Etsy shops and be making regular sales = $$$

The first step to take is to click on listing in your shop. Then click on the ➕ sign to add new listings.

Your first 40 listings should be free if you registered through my invitation to Etsy.
You didn’t get my invitation link to Etsy?
Follow this link:
http://etsy.me/2syMZnf

The next step is to add your photos.
This photo is referring to the product you want to list up for sale.

Pick the design you have created and upload it as the photo.
There are five spots for the photos. You will want to fill the whole five spots or just one spot. Filling the whole five spots is better.

More update on listing your products is coming up shortly.

Stay tuned.

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by falad4u200: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2017
CosmicJames:
Product Listing – EPI Course
How To List Your Products In Your Etsy Shop.

No more waiting or standing still. Go to the Etsy Group on Kikimat.com
Lecture have started there already.

We are now all set and ready to explode in lectures and training right on Kikimat. Don’t be left behind. Make sure you are following all the lectures and updates that will be delivered from time to time.

Let’s get started…..

Pay close attention to this lecture. If you don’t get it right, you will have trouble succeeding on Etsy. Remember I told us we are targeting 500-1000 products in our shops before December this year?

Yes, we are going to do everything within reason to stock up our Etsy shops and be making regular sales = $$$

The first step to take is to click on listing in your shop. Then click on the ➕ sign to add new listings.

Your first 40 listings should be free if you registered through my invitation to Etsy.
You didn’t get my invitation link to Etsy?
Follow this link:
http://etsy.me/2syMZnf

The next step is to add your photo.
This photo is referring to the product you want to list up for sale.

Pick the design you have created and upload it as the photo.
There are four spots for the photos. You will want to fill the four spots or just one spot. Filling the whole four spots is better.

More update on listing your products is coming up shortly.

Stay tuned.

Joined but awaiting approval
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2017
falad4u200:

Ok, I will approve your request to Etsy group on Kikimat.com shortly.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Product Listings Continuation.

The complete version of this tutorial on product listing is now available on Kikimat. I will be updating this thread with the details as we proceed. If you are in a hurry, then go to Kikimat.com and request to join the Etsy - Passive Income Generator Group.

Now after uploading your photos, the next step is details of your listing.
The following are the options are what you are to fill in. They are are 9 in numbers.

1. Title.
This is the title of your listing. This is what people will see in search results when they search for the keyword of your listing.
This can be the text you have put in your design or product during creation.
For example,
If I created a quote as my product and name that quote: “Fulfill Your Destiny”
Fulfill Your Destiny become the title of my listing. Do we understand? Good.

2. About This Listing

2.1. Who made it?
From the drop-down, select: I made made it.

2.2. What Is It?
Select a finished product from the drop-down.

2.3. When Was It Made?
This is the range of years in which the product was created.
In our case, the product was created within 2010-2017.
So, from the drop-down, select 2010-2017

3. Category
Select Art & collectibles

I have attached a screenshot below.

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
6. Discretion
Here you will describe or explain what your product is all about. consider it as your sale’s page.
Expert Tip:
Search Etsy for similar products as yours and look carefully at their discription then write your own in that order. You can use some article rewriters to rewrite it and make it unique to your listing.

WARNING!!

Don’t copy and paste other people description exactly the way it it.

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2017
7. Tags

This is your keywords.
Etsy call it Tags.

Tags are what customers type in the search bar on Etsy or Google to find your shop and products.
Pay close attention here. If you get this wrong, you will hardly make sales.
How do you get or know the keywords that are related to your listing?

Expert Tips:
Repeat step 6, and click on a particular product/item then scroll down to the buttom of the page and you will see:
“Related To This Item”
Those are the Tags/Keywords!
Make sure it is a similar product to the one you are listing.
Then use it for your listing as your Tags. Use the whole 13 Tags.

For example,
The fulfil your destiny listing falls under quotes. Now to know and get the Tags for the listing, type quote in the search bar and click on one of the search results. Then scroll down to the buttom of the page to see the related items for that listing.

Remember that this training is coming to you from Kikimat free of charge!

Maybe it will interest you to know that this is just the beginning of what is coming up on Kikimat.

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2017
More updates is coming.
In the meantime, let me entertain some questions. If you have a question or anything you don't understand, just ask and I will attend to you asap.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by genaro2000(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
CosmicJames:
More updates is coming.
In the meantime, let me entertain some questions. If you have a question or anything you don't understand, just ask and I will attend to you asap.
I downloaded some pictures on those sites you recommended that will not give me copyright issues, do I still need to frame them or I could just list them on etsy like that?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Grabbeast: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
CosmicJames:

Actually I discovered Etsy of recent while looking for opportunities for my friends and followers.

Yea, Etsy accept Nigeria. Honestly I'm just starting out on Etsy and yet to make a sale. Although I'm yet to be fully active due to the development of my up coming project (Social network).

But I've checked with their withdrawal system and found that with Payoneer, you can cash out. So basically, you need a Payoneer account to withdraw from the site.

Etsy looks promising from the research I carried out on it.

Ohhhh, Payoneer? Now that seals the deal.

I'm no longer just interested, I've decided to do it.

After reading your posts this morning, I went ahead and researched Esty this afternoon especially their payout info. I was worried about receiving payment via paypal, but now that I know that I can use payoneer I'm cool with the site.

I also learnt that they are not like fiverr or freelancer that hold your first earnings for two weeks before you can cash out. smiley
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
genaro2000:

I downloaded some pictures on those sites you recommended that will not give me copyright issues, do I still need to frame them or I could just list them on etsy like that?
You can actually list them like that without adding frame. But it will not look professional. That's why framing is important.
Remember that you are competing with others and your shop and products needs to stand out.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Grabbeast: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2017
CosmicJames:

You can actually list them like that without adding frame. But it will not look professional. That's why framing is important.
Remember that you are competing with others and your shop and products needs to stand out.

It seems if we want more people to be able to buy from us we have to main paypal as payment method since we can't use esty payment.

How do you go about setting up a paypal account and your billing details in general?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Grabbeast:

It seems if we want more people to be able to buy from us we have to main paypal as payment method since we can't use esty payment.

How do you go about setting up a paypal account and your billing details in general?
Yes, Nigeria and many other countries are not supported for Etsy payment.

The PayPal account that Etsy is asking for is a PayPal business account.

The way I go about this is that I created a PayPal business account and purchase a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) that can be customize to have the same billing address on my paypal account then supply those details to Etsy and I was fine.

I discovered that this Etsy is a real online biz model that will work if I put in the effort. That is why I decided give it a shot and get those requirements in place.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Grabbeast:

Ohhhh, Payoneer? Now that seals the deal.

I'm no longer just interested, I've decided to do it.

After reading your posts this morning, I went ahead and researched Esty this afternoon especially their payout info. I was worried about receiving payment via paypal, but now that I know that I can use payoneer I'm cool with the site.

I also learnt that they are not like fiverr or freelancer that hold your first earnings for two weeks before you can cash out. smiley
Etsy pays via direct deposit system which you can use your Payoneer account as a checking account to cash out easily and withdraw on local ATM with your Payoneer Card.

However, you will still need a PayPal Business account to operate Etsy successfully.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
falad4u200:

Your request to join the Etsy group on Kikimat have been approved. Welcome onboard!
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by beautycrush24(f): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
CosmicJames:

Etsy pays via direct deposit system which you can use your Payoneer account as a checking account to cash out easily and withdraw on local ATM with your Payoneer Card.

However, you will still need a PayPal Business account to operate Etsy successfully.

@bolded, Why is that? Is payoneer not enough?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Forex4u(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
You are really the power house of our time, keep moving comrade, keep going higher Mentor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyeyimika Adeboye, Cadbury Nigeria First Female Managing Director In 50 Years / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / Japanese Company Miniso Begins Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.