Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit (1357 Views)

What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit / Free Info To Get Easy Loan For Your Business / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card At The Highest Rate On Nairaland And Get Instant Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 11:09am On May 29, 2017
If you're a salary earner or an Entrepreneur with your business duly registered with CAC and you're in need of loans up to about 2.5m, you're on to the right person.
Also, my Financial institution offers up to 22% interest rate on fixed deposit for a minimum of 6 months. Kindly reach me as we can discuss over lunch on the above about our interest rate and repayment mode.
Again I know we're Nigerians, so relax no fee is required to process loans for you.
Kindly reach me...
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by lugado: 11:12am On May 29, 2017
how do we reach you
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 12:55pm On May 29, 2017
lugado:
how do we reach you
you can reach me via mail.. kukosworld@yahoo.com
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by Klassicjimmy(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
Hi @gracespeaks,I've sent you a mail.
Would love to hear from you soon
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
Klassicjimmy:
Hi @gracespeaks,I've sent you a mail. Would love to hear from you soon
no problem I'll respond in earnest
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by Klassicjimmy(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2017
gracespeaks:

no problem I'll respond in earnest

Replied...
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 7:23pm On May 29, 2017
Klassicjimmy:

Replied...
alright
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by prinxmax(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Let handle your business plan for grant, investors use, loan, competition, your start up business and for expansion

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by Klassicjimmy(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2017
@gracespeaks,still awaiting your mail
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 11:39am On May 31, 2017
Klassicjimmy:
@gracespeaks,still awaiting your mail

OK before the close of work I'll send our requirements. thanks
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by badpeople1: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
gracespeaks:
If you're a salary earner or an Entrepreneur with your business duly registered with CAC and you're in need of loans up to about 2.5m, you're on to the right person.
Also, my Financial institution offers up to 22% interest rate on fixed deposit for a minimum of 6 months. Kindly reach me as we can discuss over lunch on the above about our interest rate and repayment mode.
Again I know we're Nigerians, so relax no fee is required to process loans for you.
Kindly reach me...

drillprintstechnologies@yahoo.com
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 6:31pm On May 31, 2017
badpeople1:

drillprintstechnologies@yahoo.com

Is your business registered with a CAC proof
Also do you have TIN.. Our requirements are quite different depending on if you're a salary earner or a business owner. you can mail me
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by ghaul(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
gracespeaks:
Kindly reach me...
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by ghaul(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
pls send loan requirements to: ghscommodities@gmail.com
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
To make it easier for me as regards mailing and everyone here
salary earners requirements are as follows:
6 month statement of account
utility bill
passport
work ID
any govt ID
letter of employment

once you get that and you're ready kindly mail me and get your loan within 48hrs, no collateral and guarantor for salary earners.
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by Egbafriday0087(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Here is a financial boost, we give loans to salary earners ranging from 100k to 1.5m. But for business owners, we give from 1m to 2m with no collateral, our interest rate is 5% reducing balance equivalent to 2.96% flat rate. Contact me today!!! Whatsapp me on 07068193270

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Sewing Machine Repairer/Trainer In Lagos / Don't Sit And Let This Opportunity Slip By / Window Blinds,wallpapers And Laminate Floors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.