Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How To Receive And Make International Payments. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Receive And Make International Payments. (916 Views)

Understand Clearly How Your Boss Prefers To Receive Information / Staff Of News Agency Of Nigeria Protest Over Non-Payments (Photos) / Doctors, Health Workers Can’t Receive Equal Pay – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive And Make International Payments. by naijabanking(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2017
International payments are money sent abroad or received abroad from either a family or friends, Before you can receive an international payment, you’ll need to provide the sender with some details, including:

Your International Bank Account Number (IBAN) –
Barclays SWIFTBIC (Bank Identifier Code). For Barclays UK, this code is BARCGB22
Your sort code
Account number
Your full name
Your address
The amount and the currency you’d like to receive the payment in.

How do I send money abroad?
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by Jiggsbaby: 11:41am On May 29, 2017
naijabanking:
International payments are money sent abroad or received abroad from either a family or friends, Before you can receive an international payment, you’ll need to provide the sender with some details, including:

Your International Bank Account Number (IBAN) –
Barclays SWIFTBIC (Bank Identifier Code). For Barclays UK, this code is BARCGB22
Your sort code
Account number
Your full name
Your address
The amount and the currency you’d like to receive the payment in.

How do I send money abroad?

Do u make payments
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by naijabanking(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
yes, please!!!
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by Jiggsbaby: 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
naijabanking:
yes, please!!!
How do u do it and at what rate
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by rOsy247(f): 4:37pm On May 29, 2017
I use western union. It's so fast and no long protocol.
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by Jiggsbaby: 5:12pm On May 29, 2017
rOsy247:
I use western union. It's so fast and no long protocol.
How much is the maximum
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by rOsy247(f): 9:58pm On May 29, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

How much is the maximum

I really don't know. I've only been receiving.
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by Jiggsbaby: 10:00pm On May 29, 2017
rOsy247:

I really don't know. I've only been receiving.
I really wanna pay my fees but form A is taking my time
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by naijabanking(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
$1000 Daily limit.
Re: How To Receive And Make International Payments. by Chukatabra: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2023
I personally have a couple of guys I outsourced some gigs too abroad... Currently using this app for payment:

https://blog.changera.co/changera-best-way-to-pay-your-international-employees/

(1) (Reply)

4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue / The Dilemma Of An Undergraduate From A Poor Background. / I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.