Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing (1378 Views)

10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by sloye5(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2017
Australian woman who boasts an enviable bikini body and hasn't eaten sugar for 28 YEARS reveals the secrets to her flawless physique... but can YOU guess her age?

Carolyn Hartz, is a mother-of-three from Perth, Western Australia
The glowing entrepreneur has a bikini body and complexion many only dream of
She credits her figure to 28 years without sugar and uses Xylitol instead
Mrs Hartz shared her top beauty, health, fitness and wellness tips with FEMAIL

Carolyn Hartz boasts a bikini body and glowing complexion that many women decades younger could only dream of.
The Perth-based mother-of-three, who gave up sugar 28 years ago after years of being 'addicted' to sweets, recently spoke to FEMAIL about her top beauty and health secrets for women of all ages.
'A lot of women post 50 think that it's not possible to maintain a reasonable shape and weight when they reach 50 or beyond,' the SweetLife founder told Daily Mail Australia.
'I even speak to women who are in their 40s and who have had children and think they cannot regain their post baby body.'

Mrs Hartz, who is 70, says while it may be 'a little more difficult' to stay in shape for women post 40, it can 'still be possible if you really want to work at it'.
'We know our metabolism slows down as we get older it just means we have to take control and make healthier choices and work a little harder,' she said.
'I believe it is very important to be aware of the type of food you eat and the quantity of food you eat. Being mindful while you are eating is a huge factor.
'Mindless eating can lead to unnecessary weight gain. I say to my customers "taste and enjoy every mouthful"... it will help you slow down and you will be less likely to overeat.'

Mrs Hartz said the first two tips for women hoping to look their best are to do with their attitude and diet.
'I am an optimist even when I have challenges thrown at me I have learnt to stay positive. I have trained myself to remember the half the glass is always half full,' she said.
'You may laugh at this but I wish the weather presenters would say a partially sunny day not a partially cloudy day. I think it would make the viewers so much happier.'
And when it comes to food, sugar is most certainly out, with Mrs Hartz opting for an alternative called Xylitol.
'Research has shown that obesity in Australia has reached epidemic levels and sugar has been a major contributing factor,' Mrs Hartz explained.

I have been sugar free for 28 years. It was difficult at first as I was a sugar addict but I believe it is one of the most important reasons I have been able to keep myself healthy and keep my body shape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4550978/Carolyn-Hartz-reveals-secrets-amazing-body.html#ixzz4iSzKRfe0

Re: Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by sloye5(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2017
Carolyn Hartz (pictured) boasts a bikini body and glowing complexion that many women decades younger could only dream of

The Perth-based mother-of-three, who gave up sugar 28 years ago after years of being 'addicted' to sweets, recently spoke to FEMAIL about her top health secrets for women

And when it comes to food, sugar is most certainly out, with Mrs Hartz opting for an alternative called Xylitol

'I have been sugar free for 28 years. It was difficult at first as I was a sugar addict but I believe it is one of the most important reasons I have been able to keep myself healthy and keep my body shape,' she said

Re: Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2017
Nice... treat the body well and u will you reap the fruits.
Re: Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by SirMichael1: 1:58pm On May 29, 2017
Whatcha say OP? 80 what?! shocked

If this woman is 80 years then...

.....she's old cheesy
Re: Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by moorevic(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
Whatcha say OP? 80 what?! shocked

If this woman is 80 years then...
which kind long response be this

.....she's old cheesy
Re: Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
dammm she looks good for a 70 yr old shocked shocked shocked
Dextology
CR7jnr
mylestone
yall need to see dis shocked
Re: Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by cerowo(f): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
She looks good
Re: Check Out This 70year Old Australian Womans Flawless Bikini Body Its Amazing by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
dammm she looks good for a 70 yr old shocked shocked shocked
Dextology
CR7jnr
mylestone
yall need to see dis shocked

She over look good for that age. Healthy meals, diet and regular exercise.
They live a stress free lifestyle, work and retire early to enjoy life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Treysong Having Hard Core Sex With Ladies After Romancing Big Mamma(video) / Is This The Freshest Guy On Nairaland / Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.