Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot (2142 Views)

Limited Offer! Dont Miss Christal Villa Gold Extension Ibeju-Lekki @800k Per Plo / Christal Villa Gold Extension, 1 Million Per Plot Ibeju Lekki / Buy 6plots of Christal Villa Gold @ 800k per plot of 600sqm today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
Introducing Christal Villa Gold Estate 

This is an estate situated in a strategic location which guarantees very high returns on investment within a short time. A dry land with a beautiful topography in the "New Lagos"

Promo price: 800k per plot

NEIGHBORHOOD ATTRACTIONS

-Lagos and Dubai Smartcity project 

-Dangote Refinery project 

-Ondo State to Ibeju-Lekki 50km road 

-Dangote Private Jetty 

-La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
-Lekki Free Trade Zone
-New Lekki International Airport
-Pan Atlantic University
-Eleganza Industrial City
-Power Cooking Oil Refinery
-2 Golf Courses
-Proposed Deep Sea Port
-2 Shoprite Malls

-Luxury Resorts centers

-Many other estates 

And lots more

Your time to own a part of the "New Lagos" is now! For enquires and site  inspection, Contact Us, J22 property Consult on +234(0)7036435999.+234(0)8189812927

Email:j22property@gmail.com
Visit: www.lagosrealtorsale.com

Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 3:19am On May 30, 2017
An opportunity you shouldn't miss
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2017
Leverage on opportunities
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 7:27pm On May 30, 2017
Investment...... Way to go!
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 8:17am On May 31, 2017
Limited offer
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2017
Landlords grow rich in their sleep
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Opportunities don't wait long
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Offer ending soon
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 2:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Few days before effect of price change
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Limited offer
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
A good man leaves inheritance for his children
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 4:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Now is a good time to own your plots in this estate taking advantage of the incredible price offer.
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Land Banking is the in-thing now

Buy Low and sell high

Ask me how

J22 Property Consult
...making your real estate dreams a reality!
+2347036435999
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2017
WHEN DO I INVEST IN REAL ESTATE?

Investment in stock market is very easy to comprehend or understand especially when it comes to when to buy stock and when not.

As an investor, the best time to buy stock is when prices go down, this is the time that you see people buying stock, and when prices go up people begin to sell and make good profit.

This same principle and prediction is applicable to when to buy land and when not.

The best times to buy a land are:

1. When prices go down (Cheap)

2. During promo

3. At a discount price

4. When there is a liquid cash

5. During the recession period

6. When the value of any currency is devalued for economy benefits

At the moment we offer and run the following Promos suitable for every class

J22 Property Consult
...making your real estate investment dreams a reality!
j22propertyconsult@gmail.com; +2347036435999
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2017
Real estate keeps the rich in business and that's because they never stop investing. U want to join the rich team? Invest in real estate today! Call: J22 Property Consult today on +2347036435999
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS, KEEP TO YOUR PRINCIPLES; CHANGE YOUR LEAVES, KEEP INTACT YOUR ROOTS.
DON'T LET anybody TELL you that you can't become A land owner, especially in Lagos!

ALL you need to do is
1.CALL: 07036435999,08189812927
2. FOLLOW US
#TWITTER: @j22property
#FACEBOOK: J22 Property Consult
#INSTAGRAM: J22PropertyConsult
3.VISIT: www.lagosrealtorsale.com

J22 Property Consult :YOUR TRUSTED CONSULTING PARTNER IN REAL ESTATE consulting/investing/brokerage

J22 Property Consult
...making your real estate dreams a reality!
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
INVESTING IN NIGERIA: HOW PEOPLE'S OPINION ALMOST DESTROYED MY DESTINY

''Do not listen to anyone telling you to invest ooo!”

That was the voice of my mother, but I will never forget this investment experience that later saved my life.

My first Major visit to Nigeria after almost 10 years was in 2007, Banana Island and Oniru Estate were the best locations where you could find the movers and shakers of Lagos. MoHits had just released their numerous singles, ‘Why Me’ & "Pere" were my best jams.... if you weren't in 1145 or Bacchus on Friday nights, you were lost in the social scene.

I learnt everything from Aristo to Groto, the best place to eat Ofada rice and their Sunday nights had no Part 2. I was just 26years old. I had a G-Wagon and a Blue convertible MiniCooper GT. I didn’t understand the Nigerian Investment Scheme. I was naive and somewhat paranoid.

I met this developer Akin, who had a beautiful piece of land, located on a major road in Oniru Private Estate. His amazing Brochure showed that he was developing a 16 unit 3-Bedroom apartment.

“Suji, this is an opportunity of a life time, I am only giving you this chance because you speak French and we are both young. I have 16 Units and I have sold 12, grab 1 now before it is too late. For now it’s selling for 50M Naira, if you buy now, you can sell when we complete the project for 100M Naira”

It sounded too good to be true, but coming from a Venture Capital background, things like this were not strange to me. However, this young Oniru developer was too sharp for me. I was new in Lagos, and he was very persuasive. Do I trust him or not?

After spending 5 weeks in Nigeria, I had to go back to Paris. I had about 70M Naira left and I had only 2 choices: invest 50M Naira into the Oniru property or put it a Fixed Deposit and make 7% annually?

The fixed deposit was an insult on my intelligence but it was safe. The Oniru off-plan property sounded great but too risky. As a strategic risk-taker, hedging my risk on security and assurances, I took the Oniru property; after all, I had already spent more than 30M in nightclubs and on gifts for family and friends. I closed my eyes, paid Akin the 25M and gave him post-dated Cheques for 10M and 15M Naira, tied to milestones.

My Mum nearly fainted when she heard.

‘Ajaniogunnnn!!! You have given money to a thief!!!’

My aunty, my friends, my brother, everyone told me I was stupid; that the Developer will use my money to drink Champagne in Groto, but I trusted the Developer and I loved the project. My heart was beating fast but my conscience told me I did the right thing. People talk nonsense about things they don’t understand.

1 year after, no apartment, no house, Akin's phones were switched off!

‘Chaiiii!!!! This guy has finished me! Should I contact EFCC and SFU? I want my money back.”

Then, One beautiful summer of 2009, Akin called me:

“Mr Suji, sorry I have been away. I lost my mum but all is good. I am back now and your property will be ready in 8months. If you want your money back, I can send it to you in 3 Months.”

I was confused but I trusted the voice in my head. I allowed him to go ahead with the building and in 7 months, I received a nice 3 Bedroom with 1 BQ and 2 car parks.

Unfortunately for me, 2009 was a rough year, the international economic recession had affected my business and I was in dire need of money and sold my apartment for 105M Naira. This saved my life. What looked like failure became a fortune. I changed this money to Euros, revamped my business and compounded that money INTO MILLIONS which became the foundation on which I started Sujimoto construction in 2014.

Written by

Sijibomi Ogundele
MD/CEO SujiMotors
#belikesuji #besmart

For genuine, affordable and strategic real estate investment, contact J22 Property Consult on +2347036435999, +2348189812927
Email: j22property@gmail.com

Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
WHAT CAN I DO WITH HALF PLOT OF LAND? 300Sqm

You may be asking yourself. But you can really do a lot with half plot. For example you can :

1. *Build a 4 bedroom duplex on a half plot
2. *Build a 2 unit of three bedroom flats
3. *Build a 2 unit of 2 bedroom flats
4. *Build a 4 unit of room and parlour self-contained
5. *8 shops e.t.c
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Real estate keeps the rich in business and that's because they never stopped investing. U want to join the rich team? Invest in real estate today!

For more information and enquiries, please contact J22 property Consult on 07036435999
Email:j22property@gmail.com

Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
A wise man saves money for the future while the foolish man spends all he gets.

Real estate investment enables you to save your money for the future as well as increase it (at exponential rate)

Am sure you are a wise man..And you know the next step to take in creating the future you desire

Contact J22 property consult on +2347036435999 or visit www.lagosrealtorsale.com for options on WISE Real Estate Investment

J22 Property Consult
...making your real estate dreams a realty!
+2347036435999
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 3:09am On Aug 08, 2017
It's not about using screen divas to wheedle people to buy several hectares of land or plots of land, it's about credibility which is erected on sincerity and truthfulness. With J22 Property Consult, it's farewell to caustic aspersions and vituperations courtesy of landlords and landladies with unbridled tongues.

Partner with J22 Property Consult and become a proud owner of your own house.
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Happy Investment Day

Each day, we invest in our future either positive or negative. What are you investing today?
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Real estates.....an ever profitable investment!

www.lagosrealtorsale.com
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Statistic shows that 8/10 of every rich or wealthy man on earth made their wealth from real estate. Become one today by investing. Call or Whatsapp: +2347036435999.
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Invest today! There is a major demand on this property, be part of those that will take advantage by investing today! For inspection bookings and enquiries, call: J22 Property Consult on:+2347036435999
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Another beautiful day to invest is here, take advantage of it!
+2347036435999
www.lagosrealtorsale.com
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Real estate keeps the rich in business and that's because they never stopped investing. U want to join the rich team? Invest in real estate today!
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 3:04am On Aug 10, 2017
This is the time to invest. Don't wait for anyone as delay may be dangerous! Call to buy now! Contact J22 Property Consult on +2347036435999 ( Whatsapp enabled)
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Great morning people, may the good lord prosper the works of your hands and make your day productive.
God bless you
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Limited offer Christal Villa Gold Extension,Ibeju Lekki @800k per plot by J22PropertyCon(f): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Great weekend to you great people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Standard 2nos Of 3bedrm Flat At Abesan Gate.. Call Babs 08101662607 / Fake Agents / F.C.T Abuja!! Land For Sale At Apo, Opposite High Court, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.