Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,112 members, 7,779,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) (60804 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by itsdumebi(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2017
Three armed robbers received the worst humiliation of their lives recently as they were forced to dance to music in the n*de by Soldiers. The incident is believed to have occurred in Northern Nigeria.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/29/soldiers-force-armed-robbers-dance-nakd-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:18pm On May 29, 2017
Nna.... mehn, this one strong o!.

Blame Buhari.

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by chibabe259(f): 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
I came to check the length, width and cap of their useless and miserable dick.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by ramdris(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
oga meet Oga wey pass am... But op, I don't really think these dudes are armed robbers o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by obamabinladen(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by serverconnect(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2017
Hahahaha, naija i hale o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by ogologoamu: 1:44pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:

Bia... Nwata Nwanyi, are you serious?.

Lefulefu must hear this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Aburi001: 1:47pm On May 29, 2017
This could only happen in a Banana Republic..... shocked

Sombi has no respect for anybody not even Fela Anikulapo''s late mother grin

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by NairalandCS(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
Not an afonja and not a developer.

NCAN would not like this. grin

46 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2017

I heard their names are Tunde .........Shola and Tunji , Aka Tnaira

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Culin(f): 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
Small punishment
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Iamvictor(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
ok
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
See small dodoli
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by zinachidi(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2017
the soldiers themselves are as uncivilised as the robbers. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by divide9ja: 1:49pm On May 29, 2017
best way to treat them, instead of jungle justice

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by kpaofame: 1:49pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerian Military are always using citizens for entertainment...

Not just robbers they like dehumanizing people at every single chance they have... angry angry angry

BTW: The robbers got served...This is what they mean when they say face the Music wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by banmee(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2017
And how is this normal?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by NaLaugh: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerian Army and embarrassing punishment are 5$6.
That was was they asked some omonile to slap themselves sometimes ago.
I laff tire after watching the video.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerian Army and embarrassing punishment are 5$6.
That was was they asked some omonile to slap themselves sometimes ago.
I laff tire after watching the video.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
I give up.......Nigeria has fully attained the zoo statues undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Edopesin: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria whre evwiborri is Drunk

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by logicalhumour: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Due to the low average IQ of the black race, blacks do not understand the rule of law. This never happens in white and oriental nations. Ask yourself why.

Why?...because we're not whites.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Omeokachie: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
Na galala for sure pass for this one na.

Make elehas come feed dem eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by mark2sunny(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:

Whats your measurement
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by weller23: 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
Noted.....next plss
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by 49cents(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
If it were women that were made to dance naked nah we will here words like perverts and this will trend like if buhari kicked the point.....

#mendiscrimination
#idontbelieveitsfiftyfifty

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.