Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? (415 Views)

4 Factors To Consider Before Switching To Solar Electricity Power In Nigeria / Why Exactly Is There No Power In Nigeria? / What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2017
After the power boom which experienced its peak in the late eighties and early nineties, the power situation of the country took a drastic u - turn down south and has never had any positive aspect one could point to till date.
With the emmergence of GMB as the winner of the 2015 polls, there was renewed hope in the hearts of many, that he would turn things around with a mere wave of the hand. This is more so when he appointed Babatunde Raji Fashola as his minister for power. BRF got that appointment on the back of his breathe taking record as Lagos State governor.
Well, fast foward over a year and the problem still prevailed. Recently though, there some testimonies about some areas, esp in Lagos where I'm based. Let's assess the state of power in Nigeria, starting with your area, let's go!
Re: What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 29, 2017
Well, let me start with myself.

I am based in the Ojodu-Berger axis of Lagos state; the power situation here has drastically improved for over a month now. We are in power for at least 16hrs in a day. Never knew my fridge could be such a badass cheesy
Re: What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? by olayinks007(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
Power sha!!!!! undecided -0.01
Re: What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 29, 2017
olayinks007:
Power sha!!!!! undecided -0.01
LOL, which area?
Re: What Is The State Of Power In Your Area? by surrogatesng: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
I have light 24/7.It powers tv and fan for 15hrs http://solarkit.com.ng/?q=content/solar-generator-and-television-kit

(1) (Reply)

Study ICT Abroad In Ukraine / International Space Station / ICT Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.