₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,697 members, 3,930,733 topics. Date: Friday, 24 November 2017 at 08:39 AM

Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. (1817 Views)

3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work / Learn Advanced Excel On Live On Nairaland For Free. / 5 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Online Training (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 4:05pm On May 29
Do you wish to gain computer, entrepreneurial or soft skills but the time to attend training institutions for a month and above is unavailable?

IT and soft skills will boost your career and employability.

Do you know you can learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home?

Yes! All you need is to get training videos with exercise files to practice with and boost your career.

These trainings are usually not cost friendly but money and time are no longer valid excuses as you can obtain the following for 2,500 per package!!!

1. Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 (training videos + exercise files)
Excel 2016 tips and tricks (training videos + exercise files)
Quickbook Pro (training videos + exercise files)
SPSS training videos
Statistical Operations with Excel (videos + exercise files)
VBA in Excel

2. MS Word 2013
(training videos + exercise files)
MS Word 2013 Power shortcuts (videos + exercise files)
MS Excel 2013
(videos + exercise files)
MS Access 2016 (videos + exercise files)
MS PowerPoint 2013 (videos + exercise files)
MS Project 2016
Sage Peachtree

BONUS: IF you get 1 & 2, you'd be given Microsoft Office 2016 or 2013 software with MS Outlook and MS Note 2016 training videos FOR FREE!!

3. Photoshop CS6
After Effects CS6
Corel Draw
Adobe Premiere Pro
InDesign CS6
Lightroom tutorials

4. Java
JavaScript
HTML
C++
C#
MATLAB
SQL
Dreamweaver CS6

Bonus: IF you get 3 & 4, you'd be given Corel Draw X8 software, Matlab 2013 software, Adobe CS6 Master collection, Joomla training videos, Magento training videos and Visual Basic 2013 software FOR FREE.

Grand Bonus: You can get the 4 packages (with their bonuses) at a discounted price of N8,000. Also, you will get Chess training videos, Bulk SMS tutorial, Drupal 8 training videos, Google+ for business, guide on creating secure PHP Websites and SEO training videos for FREE!!

GET THE FOLLOWING PACKAGES FOR N2,500 PER PACKAGE!

5. How to Ace interviews
GRE strategies
CV writing
Managing office politics
Negotiating job offer
Hiring blind spots
Talent Management
How to write essays for university admissions
Turn an internship to a new job
How to improve your team spirits
Job search strategies
Social selling with Linkedin
Succeeding in a new job
Cyber security awareness
Achieving goals

6. Critical thinking
Building resilience
How to improve your creativity
Communicating with empathy
Effective listening
Emotional intelligence
Improving focus
Time management
Problem solving skills
Influencing others
Persuading others
Memory improvement
Balance work and life
Dealing with difficult conversations

7. Music theory fundamentals
Music notations
Acoustic guitar
Teach yourself bass
Drum mixing techniques
Jazz piano fundamentals
Blues keyboard basics
Audio compression and dynamic processing
Piano fundamentals
Become a professional song writer
Audio mixing
Singing fundamentals

8. ArcGIS
AutoCAD 2017
Blender
Revit 2017
SolidWorks 2016
Android Essential training
Windows 10 Anniversary version
Twitter Essential training
WordPress
Networking basics
Google Analytics essential training

9. Content Marketing
Creating a business plan
Customer service foundations
Developing business acumen
Find and test business ideas
Online marketing
Facebook for business
Growth hacking fundamentals
Sales secrets for small businesses
Sales coaching
Raising startup capital
T-shirt printing
Running a photography business

Do you know you can get packages 5-9 for ONLY N10,000 instead of N8,000? Yes that's correct!!

Now you see why I said you have no valid excuses not to improve yourself.

Interested?
Yes you should be!

You'll need a charged PC OR an external hard drive (Flash drives may serve depending on the package(s) you want. Minimum 16GB of free storage space).

UNFORTUNATELY, THIS AMAZING OFFER IS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY!

Call/whatsapp: 07039329032
Available only on Sundays.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 4:35pm On May 29
Java training videos, Sage Peachtree training videos + project files, Regular Expressions available.
Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 6:49pm On May 29
InDesign CS6 has been added to number 3 package (training videos and exercise files).

Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 6:57pm On May 29
PHP with MySQL training added to package 4 (training videos + exercise files).
Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:01pm On May 29
MATLAB R2013 software added to the bonus of getting 3&4.
Develop yourself. No excuses.
Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:06pm On May 29
Peachtree training videos and project files added to number 2 package.
Contact us now.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:09pm On May 29
Word 2013 Power shortcuts added to number 2 package.
Contact Us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:13pm On May 29
After Effects CS6 added to package 3. Improve your IT skills.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by Priest69(m): 12:34am On May 30
Is it possible for someone to learn all without having prior knowledge? I'm really interested in becoming IT savvy
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 8:27am On May 30
Priest69:
Is it possible for someone to learn all without having prior knowledge? I'm really interested in becoming IT savvy

Yes it is. The videos are well designed from scratch (introductory) to advanced level. All you need is to be passionate and have a PC to practice with. There are exercise files so you can practice as you learn.

The bonuses contain software and additional trainings that you need in practicing.

Seize this opportunity and you'd be glad you did.

Warm regards.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 3:14am On May 31
This offer is still available. Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 9:33pm On May 31
Still available. Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by fizzy4luv(m): 5:00am On Jun 01
interested . want to get in touch
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 11:38am On Jun 01
fizzy4luv:
interested . want to get in touch

Contact me: 07039329032
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by Priest69(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01
Thanks a lot Reuben, I really appreciate the packages, extra work and enlightenment you did for me. I got all pakages and it seems to be a bargain for 52gig worth of softwares. Pleasure doing business with you

1 Like

Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01
Priest69:
Thanks a lot Reuben, I really appreciate the packages, extra work and enlightenment you did for me. I got all pakages and it seems to be a bargain for 52gig worth of softwares. Pleasure doing business with you

My pleasure. Thanks for the review.
It was nice having you.

Hopefully more people utilize this awesome offer while it's still available.

Happy learning.

Cheers.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02
Offer still available.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 8:00am On Jun 06
Still available!
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08
Keep calling in.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by Guitarlife: 8:39pm On Jun 08
Bross can you please add oracle database software and videos ?
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10
Guitarlife:
Bross can you please add oracle database software and videos ?

Modified:

MS Access 2016 and MySQL are available. Could give you great insights on relational databases.
Complete training videos plus exercise files for you to practice with are available.

Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by Pamelayoung: 10:17pm On Jun 10
I'm interested but it is rather expensive
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 9:30am On Jun 13
Pamelayoung:

Discount of 90% was offered.
Imagine getting a pack of 52 Gig with other services for only N5,000.

Imagine if one is to download these (assuming you can get them all free of charge)... I wonder the network provider that would offer you 10 Gigabytes of data for just 1,000 naira only. Now you can relate to the amazing discount offered.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27
This package is still available.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by mixratio(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31
Do u by chance have civil engineering softwares and vids?
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31
mixratio:
Do u by chance have civil engineering softwares and vids?

I have AutoCAD, ArcGIS, SolidWords and Revit
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31
Boost your soft skills. Check out packages 5-9!

Contact us!
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:06am On Sep 01
Become a guru in spreadsheets by getting package 1 for only 1,500. Amazing offer!!
Contact us ASAP!
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:06am On Sep 01
Boost your entrepreneurship skills with package 9 for only N2,000.
Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 10:10am On Sep 01
Boost your music skills with package 7 for only 2,000 naira.
Call in ASAP!
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 9:07am On Sep 02
Learn from scratch and Improve your programming skills with package 4. Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by Priest69(m): 10:35am On Sep 02
Pamelayoung:
It is far from expensive considering the benefits of the knowledge you will get from the packages. I've got mine from him and its a privilege that i met him

1 Like

(0) (1) (Reply)

Make Money Online. All You Need Is Just A Phone. / From Frying Akara, This Lawyer Now Has Fast Food Chain. / 6 Skills To Learn To Earn Some Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.