₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,686 members, 3,814,676 topics. Date: Monday, 25 September 2017 at 09:43 PM

Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. - Career (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. (1574 Views)

Learn Advanced Excel On Live On Nairaland For Free. / 5 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Online Training / Learn Advanced Excel With Monetary Benefits (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04
Still available.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by toptop: 1:51am On Sep 05
Hello, I want excel training video for basic, intermediate and advanced. In addition to their work files.

How much will this cost?
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 5:13am On Sep 05
toptop:
Hello, I want excel training video for basic, intermediate and advanced. In addition to their work files.

How much will this cost?

N1,500

These are the incredible things that fee will get you:

Excel 2013 essential training (training videos + exercise files). This is for basic to intermediate levels.

Excel 2016 (training videos + exercise files). Intermediate
to very advanced levels.

Excel tips and tricks (training videos + exercise files): Intermediate to advanced levels.

Performing statistical calculations with Excel and VBA in Excel (intermediate to advanced levels).

However, you won't get the bonus offer which includes an installation of Microsoft Office 2016/2013 amongst others. To qualify, you'd have to get packages 1&2. You may however negotiate this.

Regards.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by DorcasShalom: 6:57am On Sep 05
Please for Excel and Spss how much? And is it a video tutoral? And hoe much is 1&2
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 7:19am On Sep 05
DorcasShalom:
Please for Excel and Spss how much? And is it a video tutoral? And hoe much is 1&2

Hello Dorcas,

Please note that every course listed under each number is referred to as a package. Package 1 which consists essentially of spreadsheet applications is 1500 only for all courses under number 1.

Packages 1&2 cost 3000 (1500 each)

These are video tutorials with exercise files so you can practice as you learn.

Getting packages 1&2 qualify you for the bonus...you get the Microsoft office software and other useful training videos.

Regards.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by toptop: 10:17am On Sep 05
MagReuby:

N1,500

These are the incredible things that fee will get you:

Excel 2013 essential training (training videos + exercise files). This is for basic to intermediate levels.

Excel 2016 (training videos + exercise files). Intermediate
to very advanced levels.

Excel tips and tricks (training videos + exercise files): Intermediate to advanced levels.

Performing statistical calculations with Excel and VBA in Excel (intermediate to advanced levels).

However, you won't get the bonus offer which includes an installation of Microsoft Office 2016/2013 amongst others. To qualify, you'd have to get packages 1&2. You may however negotiate this.

Regards.

Thank you for your swift response.
I am interested in your package. However, I stay in southeast. How can the video be delivered to me?
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 10:34am On Sep 05
toptop:

Thank you for your swift response.
I am interested in your package. However, I stay in southeast. How can the video be delivered to me?

Like I stated at the end of the post, it's available for Lagos residents.

However, contact me (whatsapp is fine) let's see how it goes.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by Julivas: 11:45am On Sep 05
Love thus.
I want the first 4 packages at 5k. Please can you add autocad for building construction for me.
Thanks.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05
Julivas:
Love thus.
I want the first 4 packages at 5k. Please can you add autocad for building construction for me.
Thanks.

Thanks for your interest.

Your request is considered too.
AutoCAD training videos are for N1000 but I can give it to you since you'd be getting the first 4 packages. Cheers!

Contact me.

Regards.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by Julivas: 1:37pm On Sep 05
MagReuby:

Thanks for your interest.

Your request is considered too.
AutoCAD training videos are for N1000 but I can give it to you since you'd be getting the first 4 packages. Cheers!

Contact me.

Regards.
Thanks a lot
How do I contact you for payment.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05
Julivas:
Thanks a lot How do I contact you for payment.
Chat me up. 07039329032

1 Like

Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 9:19am On Sep 06
Maximize this rare opportunity while it is available. Contact us.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by niceprof: 1:21pm On Sep 06
It was nice doing business with you,the packages i got from you for N3k is worth more than N60k in training centres,as an accountant i know what am saying.

I will advice anyone interested in acquiring knowledge to contact this guy,he is not only IT savvy but a 2.1 graduate from UNN ,so know you are dealing with someone responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06
niceprof:
It was nice doing business with you,the packages i got from you for N3k is worth more than N60k in training centres,as an accountant i know what am saying.

I will advice anyone interested in acquiring knowledge to contact this guy,he is not only IT savvy but a 2.1 graduate from UNN ,so know you are dealing with someone responsible.

Thanks for the kind review Sir.

I'm glad you're satisfied with the incredible offer. Hopefully others seize the opportunity because I'll double the prices after this month.

Between, how did you know my grade o? lolz. Someone must have reviewed my files.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by DorcasShalom: 6:17pm On Sep 06
niceprof:

Which package did u go for
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06
DorcasShalom:
Which package did u go for
He picked packages 1&2 and off course the bonus.
Cheers.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by toptop: 6:14am On Sep 12
MagReuby:

Like I stated at the end of the post, it's available for Lagos residents.

However, contact me (whatsapp is fine) let's see how it goes.

I wish to confirm receipt of the packages I requested including the bonus right here in Enugu state.
To think that OP procured a flash drive,downloaded the applications into it and sent it down to me via courier services is really amazing.

He really sacrificed a lot for that. And I am greatly indebted to him. He has indeed earned my trust beyond measure.

To crown it all, the package is worth more than gold. I am convinced that it is a must have for any person that wants to operate in the formal sector. It's unbelievable that we could get such package for a paltry amount.

At last, my more than a decade faithful sojourn on NL has paid off.

1 Like

Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by zenil1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12
Hi, i need tutorial on Java and python... can you? what's the cost implication
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12
zenil1:
Hi, i need tutorial on Java and python... can you? what's the cost implication

Hi

I don't have tutorial videos on Python currently, but we can arrange for that.

You can review package 4. You can get all that with only 1500. Incredible offer.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12
toptop:

I wish to confirm receipt of the packages I requested including the bonus right here in Enugu state.
To think that OP procured a flash drive,downloaded the applications into it and sent it down to me via courier services is really amazing.

He really sacrificed a lot for that. And I am greatly indebted to him. He has indeed earned my trust beyond measure.

To crown it all, the package is worth more than gold. I am convinced that it is a must have for any person that wants to operate in the formal sector. It's unbelievable that we could get such package for a paltry amount.

At last, my more than a decade faithful sojourn on NL has paid off.

Thanks for the kind review Sir.
I'm glad I was able to keep my word.
Nice to hear you are satisfied with what you got.
Hopefully others seize this opportunity while it's available.

Happy learning.

Cheers.
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by zenil1(m): 3:53am On Sep 13
MagReuby:

Hi

I don't have tutorial videos on Python currently, but we can arrange for that.

You can review package 4. You can get all that with only 1500. Incredible offer.
[quote author=MagReuby post=60399590]

How can i get it? I need both
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 5:05am On Sep 14
[quote author=zenil1 post=60401245][/quote]
contact me
07039329032 (whatsapp is fine)
Re: Learn Advanced Excel, Java Etc. Yourself By Getting The Training Videos. by MagReuby(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15
Please note that these incredible offers are valid till 30th September, 2017 after which the prices will be tripled.

If you're interested, contact me ASAP.

(0) (1) (Reply)

Do You Need Personal Or Company Drivers / Cheap It Certifications In Abuja / Nigeria Army 71 Regular Intake Help And Guildline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.