Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata (3332 Views)

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal / Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
To all those that hate him and have heard so many lies about him...

To be sure of who really he is, download his lecture Takfir 1-8 from voiceofthesalaf.com

listen to his lecture and you will know who he truly is

1 Like

Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2017
To all those that has allegations against him, drop your questions here and i will answer you

Insha Allah
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by AlBaqir(m): 1:59am On May 30, 2017
AhluSunnah:
To all those that has allegations against him, drop your questions here and i will answer you

Insha Allah

Allegations? Rather it is Jabata that is fond of making unfounded allegations and lies a lot.

Anyway, this is the day my thread below has been earnestly waiting for. I hope you will be up to the task otherwise I will suggest you call for reinforcement from Jabata himself.

www.nairaland.com/3052755/sheik-muhammad-ali-jabata-checkmated
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

Allegations? Rather it is Jabata that is fond of making unfounded allegations and lies a lot.

Anyway, this is the day my thread below has been earnestly waiting for. I hope you will be up to the task otherwise I will suggest you call for reinforcement from Jabata himself.

www.nairaland.com/3052755/sheik-muhammad-ali-jabata-checkmated
What are the lies and prove ug that what he said was a lie with kitab wa sunnah
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by good4all40: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Jabata is Khareejee

1. He says all bidiah is Kufr

2. He says Ibn Hajjar is a Kaafir

3. Imaam Abu Haneefah is a Kaafir

4. A woman who prays without niqab even in the most private place of her house that her prayer is invalid

5. Eating with spoon is Bidiah etc. JABATA IS A DEVIANT run away from him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2017
good4all40:
Jabata is Khareejee

1. He says all bidiah is Kufr

2. He says Ibn Hajjar is a Kaafir

3. Imaam Abu Haneefah is a Kaafir

4. A woman who prays without niqab even in the most private place of her house that her prayer is invalid

5. Eating with spoon is Bidiah etc. JABATA IS A DEVIANT run away from him
Give prove that all bidah is not kufru. give proof that eating without spoon is not bidah. give proof that jabata is khareeji. give proof that if a woman prays in her house without niqob that she has valid salat.. thanks in advance. . . am very sure u wil find no proof for any of ur accusation

1 Like

Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by decisive(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Life itself is universal. Whatever one propounds there will always be supporters. Jabata or what he is is just an attention seeker. He's looking for followers and sad,he's seen many of them. Why don't he trek from Lagos to Ilorin,why is he sleeping on well plastered home,why is he walking on tarred roads,why isn't he perform his pilgrimage on foot.
He will soon fade away with his useless interpretation of religious issues.
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
decisive:
Life itself is universal. Whatever one propounds there will always be supporters. Jabata or what he is is just an attention seeker. He's looking for followers and sad,he's seen many of them. Why don't he trek from Lagos to Ilorin,why is he sleeping on well plastered home,why is he walking on tarred roads,why isn't he perform his pilgrimage on foot.
He will soon fade away with his useless interpretation of religious issues.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY A RETARD ABOUT WHAT BIDAH MEANS. BETTER START LISTENING TO JABATA LECTURES AND GET YOUR BRAINS STRAIGHT
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by AlBaqir(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Insha Allah

# Do you know the meaning of "all" from your boast above?

When are you going to start "refuting" all our responses to your master Jabata, the liar? We have challenged and invited you to a thread dedicated to him where all his lies upon Shia has been exposed. Just like him, you continue running away using abusing tactics.

# Jabata is an unrepentant liar.
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
AlBaqir:

When are you going to start "refuting" all our responses to your master Jabata, the liar? We have challenged and invited you to a thread dedicated to him where all his lies upon Shia has been exposed. Just like him, you continue running away using abusing tactics.

Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2017
AlBaqir:

MR Kafir..UgFirAR, do not ever in your miserable life quote me again. what wil a person that love rasulullah and his sahabahs do with someone that take ali as his rasul and hate abubakar, uthman, umar , aeesha and other sahabahs... 4 if not that it is illegal to curse kafirs, i would have curse you. do not ever in your life talk to me g again. but when ur brain is straight and u follow real quran not shia quran and u follow hadith of rasulullah not shia hadith.. then we can be friends
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by AlBaqir(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
MR Kafir..UgFirAR, do not ever in your miserable life quote me again. what wil a person that love rasulullah and his sahabahs do with someone that take ali as his rasul and hate abubakar, uthman, umar , aeesha and other sahabahs... 4 if not that it is illegal to curse kafirs, i would have curse you. do not ever in your life talk to me g again. but when ur brain is straight and u follow real quran not shia quran and u follow hadith of rasulullah not shia hadith.. then we can be friends

# Your empty threat and badmouthing is exactly like that of your master, Jabata. For your information, its obsolete and besides it doesn't hurt us but it clearly define your person.

# Ogbeni you have ignorantly challenged every sundry in defence of your master, Jabata. We employ you to defend him and clear him of every single exposition we have done of him.

# You can try another rounds of insult, abusing, name-calling and badmouthing but you must face those challenges.
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Your empty threat and badmouthing is exactly like that of your master, Jabata. For your information, its obsolete and besides it doesn't hurt us but it clearly define your person.

# Ogbeni you have ignorantly challenged every sundry in defence of your master, Jabata. We employ you to defend him and clear him of every single exposition we have done of him.

# You can try another rounds of insult, abusing, name-calling and badmouthing but you must face those challenges.
KAFIR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIM
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by AlBaqir(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
KAFIR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIM

# Another escape route. Unfortunately its also obsolete. It won't work.

# However, for the record, Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahlihi, whom you claim to follow, debate with the Christians, Jews, Sabians, Atheists and Idolaters.

# Imam Ali alayhi salam, debated severally the khawarij before he fought them.

# Even your Imam Ibn Taymiyyah wrote his book Minhaj Sunnah in response to the book of Allamah al-Hilli, a Shi'a great scholar of his contemporary, titled Minhaj Karama fi Marifat al-Imamah.

Alhamdulillah, you are the challenger and now you are running for your life not to be disgraced. Its a shame.
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Another escape route. Unfortunately its also obsolete. It won't work.

# However, for the record, Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahlihi, whom you claim to follow, debate with the Christians, Jews, Sabians, Atheists and Idolaters.

# Imam Ali alayhi salam, debated severally the khawarij before he fought them.

# Even your Imam Ibn Taymiyyah wrote his book Minhaj Sunnah in response to the book of Allamah al-Hilli, a Shi'a great scholar of his contemporary, titled Minhaj Karama fi Marifat al-Imamah.

Alhamdulillah, you are the challenger and now you are running for your life not to be disgraced. Its a shame.

Kafir and lies..... Keferi ni e.. Abeg no quote me again

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Sunnahs Of Fasting / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth / The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.