Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 PM

Corpers Are You An Online Enthusiast - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Are You An Online Enthusiast (421 Views)

See What Corpers Are Doing To Make Money Online Now - Join Them / NYSC Is Now A SLAY Central For Naija ��. Corpers Are Taking Over - Photos / Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Are You An Online Enthusiast by mindpreneur(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2017
my name is abraham and i have good news for anyone interested.
i have been genuinely looking for ways to make money from the internet and i can boast to you that have been there,seen it , got myself burnt and enjoying presently with the intent of making more legitimately
i have good news on how me and you can make more millions for ourself with a one time investment of 200,000.
we can work together from a location in lagos, we gather the information we will be requiring and start immediately.
you just look at what i do and we share profit together.
this is no joke our 200,000k can give us 500,000 minimum in 8mths and thats the begining of more succesful deals to execute
please if you are interested dont ask me what nature of business i intend to invest in,all you need is to trust me and i guarantee you good return on investment.
we will be working from the comfort of our home and its requires the laptop and internet connectin so its definitely an online business.
but i have good and reliable information source that can help us both
if u need more money without stress, then i have got the brains and contacts we can use and then genuiely earn more for ourselves.
see you on top
work starts immediately once we are ready

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret Of Making Consistent Money Online Legitimately / Free Online Training On The Introduction To Cisco Networking / 2017/2018 Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.