Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo (78376 Views)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years / Natanelflorens Plans 250,000-unit Rent-to-own Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by edogho(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
omooba969:

The federal ministry of education needs annual review of standards of learning institutions in Nigeria. With the kind of porous brains on this thread, 9ja is in trouble. grin

True talk, only i don't see that as the work of the government,,,,, Me believes each man owes it to himself and his society to develop himself as he passes through life. But...

That's the problem with common sense. You get to face moronic talks almost when you thought you're socializing. You can barely get a good time listening or speaking with some people.

I know your pain mate
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Tinolee(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
IhateAfonjas:

I will slap the taste out of your mouth

APC is working for the betterment of your failed brain

Your Brain � is not Failed but it refuse to reason normally because you expect free money from the Government but you can’t get them! Better go find job to do!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Lari03r(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2023
How far with this 30k mirage? APC and gimmicks grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? / Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.