Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja (59417 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by olokeded: 7:01pm On May 29, 2017
MMM-Nigeria, a group for mutual financial aid and donations on Monday organised a green party show in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) to celebrate Nigeria’s Democracy Day.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the party, which held at the Millennium Park, was opened to members of the group and non-members alike.

Mr Seyi Bello, the President of Abuja Guiders Forum of the MMM-Nigeria said the gesture was part of solidarity by the group for Nigeria’s 18-years of uninterrupted democracy.

“This party is put together to celebrate our Democracy Day and since Nigeria’s flag is green-white-green, we decided to call it ‘green party’ as a mark of solidarity.

“We invited everyone to be a part of this event because friendship and unity is what this community of mutual help represents.

“As a community, we do not only provide help to our members, we also extend that to the larger society as part of our social responsibility,” he said.

Musicians, comedians and other entertainers in the territory performed at the event.

Bello explained that over three million Nigerians were members of the group.

He explained that contrary to some people’s opinion about the scheme, its a community of people providing financial help to each other on the principle of reciprocity and benevolence.

“That is what defines us as a community of people providing financial help to each other on the principle of reciprocity and benevolence.

“In MMM, there are no lenders and no debtors. One participant asks for help, another one helps.’’

He therefore called on leaders at all levels to deliver basic dividends of democracy to Nigerians, adding that the current recession was affecting ordinary Nigerians.

“As we celebrate democracy, let our leaders remember that we need change in all aspects of our lives,” he said.

Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM) is a Ponzi scheme, which was revived early this year after freezing participants’ accounts for a month in December 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/mmm-surprises-nigerians-throws-party-in.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by louwie(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2017
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by NaijaMutant(f): 7:04pm On May 29, 2017
What sort of mockery is this?

Do this fraudsters derive joy in reminding Nigerians of their woes?

We've already counted it as loss
but it seems the scammers ain't done with Nigerians

I expect Nigerians to invade the party to GH from whoever they catch there

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by izzou(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2017
grin

Rotfl

MMM again

E be like say they are coming back stronger to finish off the remaining people that survived the last tsunami

Anyway, please say hi to Mr Chuddy for me

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by IamRespected: 7:16pm On May 29, 2017
angry Atleast it's an opportunity to eat all the money they ate from us

1 Like

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by goodmorning40: 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
Up mmm!!!!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Adebayo4all: 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
i phed 100k and it was confirmed,few days aftr i checkd my po only to see #316 instead of 100000 +.when i complaind to d admin they told me i have Ghed it.
since then i knew all dis ponzi robb peter to pay paul.

#mmm is a scam.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Opeedo(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
Na wa o
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by UgoFly: 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
This people get mind o

4 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Agbafs2005(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
And that's wah we call confidence!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by mazizitonene(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
lol....nice....The gullible will be deceived once more.......They just can't run out of customers. very lucrative stuff wink

24 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by BigBrother9ja: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Scammers

My 2.5m is still hanging since November.

Oloriburuku

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by 9jayes: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
where is my 600k?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by LaDolceVida(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
My 10k they've still not returned it oh

18 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Bwaal(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by FitnessDoctor: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Interesting...

I think they want to keep the hope alive... But most Nigerians have learnt their lesson..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I remain Paul Samuel - FitnesDoctor (your favorite health blogger)

1 Like

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Alitair(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Money Making Machine!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Mogbe! Moku! Modaran!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by sisisioge: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
OK, what about my 200k? Are they gonna return it?

6 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
I hope MMM continues coming up till Nigerians have sense

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Pastafarian: 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
danythethug:
Mogbe! Moku! Modaran!

can someone translate this? I've seen this many times but don't know what it means

7 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by valdes00(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
My brother for Abuja go don dey happy now, thinking say him go see him money collect there by eating n drinking his money worth
Wen he hears this news, he will be lik

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by sirusX(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
Well, what surprises us is that they're not locked up by now

After causing several heartaches and suicides, talkless of divorce and layoffs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Evablizin(f): 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
I know MMM is pure scam from day one but people wouldnt listen because of much reward without stress,people are still crying while the are having fun with their money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Olalan(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
If this is true, it's a slap on the face of the loads of people who lost money to the scheme. So many are yet to recover from the loss and here they are throwing a party

9 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by profosenogoboy: 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
Mmm again run for your life

1 Like

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Marvel1206: 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
Don't be surprised when they come with another mouthwatering offer and gullible Nigerians would still swallow it hook, line, sinker and fishing boat

16 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by hedonistic: 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
Imagine. This is more like rubbing it in the faces of the gullible Nigerians that were ripped off by the scheme.

A massive insult.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by fratermathy(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
MMM is still existing? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by IamLucy(f): 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
Seems they still owing loads of people
mmm my 15thousand still needs refunding

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by lafuria1(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
Pathetic
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Nackzy: 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari u see what uve cause... If u didnt fail us what will give MMM the guts to come bck n utter a word...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.