Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja (59416 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by lifestyle1(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2017
Nothing to say just check my dp and thank me later.
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by GEJDHERO: 7:35pm On May 29, 2017
Adebayo4all:
i phed 100k and it was confirmed,few days aftr i checkd my po only to see #316 instead of 100000 +.when i complaind to d admin they told me i have Ghed it.
since then i knew all dis ponzi robb peter to pay paul.

#mmm is a scam.
i dont understand u
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by RealHaute: 7:36pm On May 29, 2017
Chai! What a country!!! Makydebbie ...let's move to Washington DC tonight. angry
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Ajoboss(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2017
Chai MMM eh is back again o....
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Theultimate(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2017
Pastafarian:

can someone translate this? I've seen this many times but don't know what it means

In order not to say/prophesy bad things to myself. I'd like to translate it in a third person way.

He's doomed! He's dead!! He's in trouble!!!
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Kennycyphers(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
MMM is back and better. It's either you believe it or not... Now a lot of people are saying MMM ate their money. It is boldly written in the site, participate with spare cash. No Guarantees. They also specified there is every chance of losing your money. I think all those complaining don't understand MMM ideology one bit. It's a mutual aid platform not an investment.

Currently MMM is releasing 2016 mavros so, stop complaining about losing money. I myself have been able to GH 80,000 naira from my 2016 mavro.

You can call MMM all the name in the world but the community still thrives and people are testifying.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by banmee(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
NaijaMutant:
What sort of mockery is this?

Do this fraudsters derive joy in reminding Nigerians of their woes?

We've already counted it as loss
but it seems the scammers ain't done with Nigerians

I expect Nigerians to invade the party to GH from whoever they catch there

I would do the same thing if I was dealing with s.tupid people. I would defraud them and rub it in their faces over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by heftycul: 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
MMM
NNN

abeg which alphabet comes next

BEWARE:::::there is no shortcut to success
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by okooyinbo(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017

O gbe = You are finished.
O ku = You are dead.
O daran = You have caused trouble.

Pastafarian:

can someone translate this? I've seen this many times but don't know what it means
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
If you think something is a scam why don't you leave it for those who believe in it. as you are here shouting it is a scam others are making their money.
meanwhile mavrodians shun non believers remember to ph to gh . Life is full of risks .peaceful night rest to you all tommorow is Tuesday happy ghing

8 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Theultimate(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
moorevic:
Make better thunder fire triple M. wey my 60k. The worst of it all is that my interest is still counting.
Go and check again. it can't be counting, it must have even been slashed.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2017
sisisioge:
OK, what about my 200k? Are they gonna return it?

Ummm..... no

2 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Dickson25(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
Adebayo4all:
i phed 100k and it was confirmed,few days aftr i checkd my po only to see #316 instead of 100000 +.when i complaind to d admin they told me i have Ghed it.

#mmm is a scam.
You are a big Fool

8 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by manikspears: 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
sisisioge:
OK, what about my 200k? Are they gonna return it?
Jamb question cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Basalt(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
Adebayo4all:

#mmm is a scam.

Uncle tell us another lie

6 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Ikemefuna44: 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
The Nigerian government uses May 29 to remind us how much she has been screwing us. In similar vein, MMM reminds those she has screwed that she is in solidarity with the Nigerian government in screwing Nigerians on May 29.
Nigerian government and MMM, bunch of screwers (abeg who get that Jacob Zuma picture.... do the needful for me)
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by yomz1e(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
WHERE ARE ALL THE FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT PROMOTED THE SCAM ON THIS SITE: Moderator you should do your job ban putting lifetime ban on them.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by EmekaEmeruwa: 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Scammers
My 2.5m is still hanging since November.
Oloriburuku
is that ur spare moni cos they told us önly wit spare moni.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
where is my nothing K
grin
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
where is my nothing K
grin
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by manikspears: 7:47pm On May 29, 2017
Ikemefuna44:
The Nigerian government uses May 29 to remind us how much she has been screwing us. In similar vein, MMM reminds those she has screwed that she is in solidarity with the Nigerian government in screwing Nigerians on May 29.
Nigerian government and MMM, bunch of screwers (abeg who get that Jacob Zuma picture.... do the needful for me)
Never knew mmm is female tii now embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by BigBrother9ja: 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
EmekaEmeruwa:
is that ur spare moni cos they told us önly wit spare moni.
Shut up!. You useless and greedy "guider".
I don't know the nonsense you're guiding.
Thieves
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
This is what you get when you dont have an effective government.
People who should be in jail are throwing parties

1 Like

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by slizzyb(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
Adebayo4all:

#mmm is a scam.

Ur were hacked,, u shared ur login info
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by begwong: 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
Mmm has a caveat on their site. Use ONLY spare money that u can bear the risk not your life savings for wedding, staff salaries etc.
You get the whole of your 2016 mavro If you can afford the percentage required at once.
Nobody has lost money in mmm only those that are impatient or put their lives savings, retirement benefits towards the end of last year that could not bear the freeze.
Read the ideology /caveat well b4 getting involved. Stewpid Nigerians with dead brains taking paracetamol for others headache!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by EmekaEmeruwa: 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
God will bless mmm.the greedy ones shud blame themselves cos it was written boldly only wit spare moni.(i will continue to do mmm till i see d end of it.up MMM)

5 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by blont(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
UgoFly:
This people get mind o
as in enh! real mind...
Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by tzeal(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
Nairaland people with plenty complains. As if they get paid for it. As a matter of fact nobody in nigeria who followed the rules and regulations of mmm nigeria has ever lost their money. All these fufu & akamu complains de show me say na the greedy people weh de for MMM den don flush troweh so. Complainers weh no sabi anything. Empty barrels make noice. Most of you are misinformed, some don't even want to learn and yet they want the money. Empty containers.

Up MMM! I have almost gotten 1.8m out of d 2m i have in mmm as 2016 money and many of my friends too. Ask questions if u don't don't understand sth & stop ignorant judgement.

MMM all the way!!!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by infomegaly(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
Adebayo4all:

#mmm is a scam.
LIAR I provided help on MMM Nigeria and got Help making a total of 40% ...... I pHed 100 K and Ghed 140 k , 40 K in my own account . I love MMM Nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by infomegaly(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA . GOD BLESS MMM NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by moskke(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
I laff at ur comments.. keeping on hating.. the truth still remains.. mmm hás been paying since february..

mmm is a movement with a vision of financial fairness..

well my alert is steady every 3weeks..

Mmm is not a scam.. you haters are the scam

5 Likes

Re: MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja by snopzy(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
D D pure water you no go see ;pure water you no go see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.