Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze (2968 Views)

Jubril Of Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can't be "killed"- Ohanaeze / Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Biafra: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed –ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by ukomko: 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
Ahead of the sit-at-home declared tomorrow, Tuesday, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, OYC, has vowed to hold acting President, Yemi Osinbajo responsible should anything happen to pro-Biafra agitators.

This is coming amid fears over alleged plans by security operatives to open fire on the agitators who shall be observing a sit-at-home to mark the 50th year of Biafra declaration.

In a press statement made available to journalists, which was signed by the groups’s Deputy National President and the National Secretary, Dr. Arthur Obiora and Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, respectively, the OYC said, “Ndigbo shall hold Osinbajo responsible as the Acting President of Nigeria should anything happen to any of our youths.

“We shall not take lightly the spilling of the blood of any Igbo man today because these are non-violent agitators and their agitation is protected under every known law.

“As a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo is very much aware of the constitutional rights of these agitators and he should therefore not allow himself to be used as an instrument to suppress lawful expression of opinion.

“He should, as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria call all security agencies to order to ensure that they do not engage in mass murder.

“We have had enough of this mindless killing of our people and we are not going to take it again this time.”

The group called on Igbo traders and workers to comply with the sit-at-home order of the pro-Biafra groups, stressing that “the international community is watching; so, if we can show unity as a people, if we can show solidarity with Nnamdi Kanu and Uchenna Madu, the leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, respectively, the United Nations and other international organizations will not just accord us respect but help us in pushing for a referendum.”

http://biafrasay.com/p/324988/we-shall-hold-osinbajo-responsible-if-any-igbo-man-is-kille

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by ukomko: 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by delishpot: 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
Where una go see am hold?

7 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by dessz(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
hmmm

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by deedeedee1: 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
Lols! I dont think osinbajo will do such. If eventually he does, then i will be really disappointed in him. I believe that man will the one to split this country one way or the other. Instead of the igbos crying everywhere, why not hold your leaders responsible? You can not leave nigeria peacefully without referendum which only your leaders can get for you if they are focus and determined. I support the disintegration of this country but it can only be achieved through your leaders. And if they do not support your cause, why not reject them in the poll and support an ipob or massob member. Be rest assured that these ones will fight for referendum.
The main focus now should be how to include referendum into the constitution.

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Oxtonguy: 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
deedeedee1:

Madam, i am not igbo but Yoruba! Osinbajo in power will not add anything to our lives. Instead of all this ethnic superiorty, why not we split and rule ourselves. Just today, i heard an igbo man saying that after buhari's turn, power should be transferred to the them. Is this how a country should be? Should everything be about ethnic sentiments? Nigeria can never move forward at all because we are too diverse. Since we cannot stop all these ethnic sentiments, why cant we just go our separate ways? What have you benefited in nigeria? Is it poor power supply,health care, educational system, or population? cheesy
Anyways i am not igbo but a Yoruba man from ILESHA

4 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by izzou(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
Hold Ko, keyholder ni

grin
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nne5: 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
kiss
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by maryjan8(f): 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
Really?
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by GeeOh(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
And these ones too are elders.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2017
Osinbanjo should use his sense and brilliance as a lawyer to respect himself, and avoid being used by Northern security advisers to divide South further particularly Igbos and Yorubas. They know if you kill IPOB, you will lose support from SE and SS when time come to replace Buhari, then they chase you from there, knowiing SE and SS will not support you. Use your sense! You are not dull like Buhari who has no clue about human rights. Biafraans are choosing to stay at home because when they have come out in the past, they have been shot at. Your chances to claim that sit of the presidency you are still acting on is contingent on how you handle this situation, which means the South as a force backing you as they backed GEJ and spoke against the North. If SE and SS don't back you, Northerners will chase out from there; yoruba backing you alone, will not save you. Just ignore them and This one day will not hurt your presidency. Jonathan ignored them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Pritypussi(f): 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
deedeedee1:
Lols! I dont think osinbajo will do such. If eventually he does, then i will be really disappointed in him. I believe that man will the one to split this country one way or the other.

you see the problem with you igbos is greed. GEJ was there with mostly igbos as his cabinet members but you lots didn't ask him to split Nigeria.
As soon as he got booted out, you igbos started all sort of dramas out of jealousy for PMB and Osinbajo.

Osinbajo does not owe igbos anything cos you didn't vote him in. get that into your skull today

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by SuperS1Panther: 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
Osus were used for Target Practise in 2015 nothing happened.

Conquered Slaves were used for target practise in 2016, nothing happened.

If you carry your beanscake beyond your Jewish Temple in 2017, the same treatment will be meted out to you Ugandan Developers. Guess what, nothing will happen again.

The child wey talk say im malle no go sleep, mo we see ao im go sleep too nah!!!

You can execute another coup if you like. We are used to your lame ultimatum.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by BigBelleControl(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
Since it's a Sit-at-home, will they go and start shooting them in their various homes?

6 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Flatties: 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
It is characteristic of this tribe to blackmail and resort to playing the victim card so as to break the law or defend their fellows who have.
Smh..

That's why they are the:
Ultimatum Empty ChestBeating People

14 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by OJUcrook: 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:
Osinbanjo should use his sense and brilliance as a lawyer to respect himself. You are not dull like Buhari who has no clue about human rights. Biafraans are choosing to stay at home because when they have come out in the past, they have been shot at. Your chances to claim that sit of the presidency you are still acting on is contingent on how you handle this situation, which means the South as a force backing you as they backed GEJ and spoke against the North. Just ignore them and This one day will not hurt your presidency.
Gej was the President of Nigeria when Benjamin Onwuka and some members of Biafra Zionist Movement were arrested and imprisoned
Gej was the president of Nigeria when some protesting members of Massob were shot and killed, and their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu river
why did your ohaneze ndibo not hold Gej accountable? Why were you all silent about biafra during Gej's presidency despite the atrocities Gej committed against biafra agitators
immediately Gej, your prefered candidate lost the election, you lot now remembered biafra

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by OJUcrook: 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
Clowns

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by deedeedee1: 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

you see the problem with you igbos is greed. GEJ was there with mostly igbos as his cabinet members but you lots didn't ask him to split Nigeria.
As soon as he got booted out, you igbos started all sort of dramas out of jealousy for PMB and Osinbajo.

Osinbajo does not owe igbos anything cos you didn't vote him in. get that into your skull today
Madam, i am not igbo but Yoruba! Osinbajo in power will not add anything to our lives. Instead of all this ethnic superiorty, why not we split and rule ourselves. Just today, i heard an igbo man saying that after buhari's turn, power should be transferred to the them. Is this how a country should be? Should everything be about ethnic sentiments? Nigeria can never move forward at all because we are too diverse. Since we cannot stop all these ethnic sentiments, why cant we just go our separate ways? What have you benefited in nigeria? Is it poor power supply,health care, educational system, or population? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
OJUcrook:
Gej was the President of Nigeria when Benjamin Onwuka and some members of BZM were arrested

Shut the eff up and be sensible for once in got Damn life Afonja. What is wrong with you people? This is an effing sit-at-home to honor their dead ones. Goodness me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by OJUcrook: 8:06pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Shut the eff up and be sensible for once in got Damn life Afonja. What is wrong with you people? This is an effing sit-at-home to honor their dead ones. Goodness me.
Typical ipod miscreant with nothing upstairs except insults. I am not afonja. Afonjas are your tormentors that's why you see them in your nightmares.
Tomoorrow is ipod sit at home. The National assembly will be in session tomorrow. Do you mean to tell me that all ibo lawmakers will sit at home also? So ike ekeremado, stealer odua, hope uzodima and all your ibo senators will also sit at home.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 29, 2017
Nothing go happen abeg.make all old men go sit down na only big mouth them get.
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Totti9(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:
Osinbanjo should use his sense and brilliance as a lawyer to respect himself. You are not dull like Buhari who has no clue about human rights. Biafraans are choosing to stay at home because when they have come out in the past, they have been shot at. Your chances to claim that sit of the presidency you are still acting on is contingent on how you handle this situation, which means the South as a force backing you as they backed GEJ and spoke against the North. Just ignore them and This one day will not hurt your presidency.
U dey beg am? Make yoruba kill us let's see
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
deedeedee1:

You are an ibo. You are not Yoruba. You can make your point without the ''I am a Yoruba Man'' nonsense. We are not juveniles here so stop deceveing yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Totti9(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Osus were used for Target Practise in 2015 nothing happened.

Conquered Slaves were used for target practise in 2016, nothing happened.

If you carry your beanscake beyond your Jewish Temple in 2017, the same treatment will be meted out to you Ugandan Developers. Guess what, nothing will happen again.

The child wey talk say im malle no go sleep, mo we see ao im go sleep too nah!!!

You can execute another coup if you like. We are used to your lame ultimatum.
one day one day monkey go go market e no go return continue making mouth we are watching una

1 Like

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by NaijaMutant(f): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
ok
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2017
Osinbande no let God arrest u as he arrest ur Oga wey think say he be superior
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by deedeedee1: 8:21pm On May 29, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
You are an ibo. You are not Yoruba. You can make your point without the ''I am a Yoruba Man'' nonsense. We are not juveniles here so stop deceveing yourself.
I only brought that up because the lady referred me as igbo. Omo Yoruba Ni mi oo. I am just tired about all these hates from other ethnic groups, which is why i always support the splitting of this country. I do not see any reason why we should be fighting for our tribesmen to rule when we can rule ourselves and be prosperous and peaceful.

5 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by shaddoww: 8:26pm On May 29, 2017
If I am ag President Osinbajo, I Will travel down to Enugu tomorrow n do a work with d South-East governors tagged "WE ARE ALL BIAFRIANS".
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nwakaumu(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
OJUcrook:
Gej was the President of Nigeria when Benjamin Onwuka and some members of Biafra Zionist Movement were arrested and imprisoned
Gej was the president of Nigeria when some protesting members of Massob were shot and killed, and their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu river
why did your ohaneze ndibo not hold Gej accountable? Why were you all silent about biafra during Gej's presidency despite the atrocities Gej committed against biafra agitators
immediately Gej, your prefered candidate lost the election, you lot now remembered biafra
Afonja,they speak from both side of their mouth.I thought you treacherous people said that Biafra agitation came up because GEJ lost an election.you Hydraulic soup and motor grease eaters.evil people.

4 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nwakaumu(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2017
As for that midget that look like dry fish,he is more clueless than Buhari.
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Misterdhee1(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
GeeOh:
And these ones too are elders.
Chest beating is a generic thing across the whole tribe. grin

8 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Jabioro: 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
If truly sit at home syndrome nothing would happen but it is sit on the road or cause trouble something may happen and your people should be held responsible because you demanded sit at home.. You're on contradictory message can be put to check..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! / Breaking: Court Declares Senator Hope Uzodinma Wanted (photos) / See The Savagely Reply Reno Omokri Gave To His Troll That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.