Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland (1029 Views)

Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by BolaAdeyemo: 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
I am a Yorubaman and also a muslim, though i havent been on Nairaland that long but these are the five things i notice about APC card carrying members

N.b-if you are too emotional,leave at once

1) Fulani/hausa people can do no wrong,they (APC) always defend fulani peeps even when they(FULANI/HAUSA) are wrong- this is done especially by my yoruba brothers,when a News about fulani or hausa wrecking havoc on Another tribe is brought to FP you see comments like "how did they know its fulani that did it" or "fulani people dont have mouth to speak so every chaos is blamed on them" blah blah
I remembered when a woman was killed by hausas for preaching in the north their response was "People should respect their hosts" and some other lame comments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by BolaAdeyemo: 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
2) they all dislike ibo - i have always wondered if the opposite of APC was IBO,never seen an APC Who loved Ibos even the So-called ibos among them

3) they hate Ipob but love Ibos -how is that even possible,how can You Hate Nigeria but love Naija,from the little info from my ibo friends Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by BolaAdeyemo: 7:52pm On May 29, 2017
4) they hate Biafra even though they desperately want Ibos out of Their lands -most especially my Yoruba muslim brothers,they hate living with the ibos and still hate the idea of Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by BolaAdeyemo: 7:58pm On May 29, 2017
Coming back to finish the thread tomorrow and if i dont,somebody epp me cos i may get banned
Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by tunderay(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2017
Nice one, but I hope you will open another thread soon about PDP and Yorubas, except if you want to be economical with the truth, that its same with PDP also.
Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by UncleJudax(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2017
BolaAdeyemo:
Coming back to finish the thread tomorrow and if i dont,somebody epp me cos i may get banned
How would anyone know the 5th trait?
Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by temitemi1(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
Zombiesm...

2 Likes

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by UncleJudax(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
tunderay:
Nice one, but I hope you will open another thread soon about PDP and Yorubas, except if you want to be economical with the truth, that its same with PDP also.
You no get biro?

2 Likes

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by tunderay(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
UncleJudax:

You no get biro?
hypocrite.
Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2017
Op they're coming for you.
Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by DieBuhari: 7:12pm On May 30, 2017
Nice thread.
More and more honest Yoruba Muslims are springing up on nairaland daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by bakila: 12:57am On May 31, 2017
DieBuhari:
Nice thread.
More and more honest Yoruba Muslims are springing up on nairaland daily.
On a good day you will castrate that chap for the word ibo.
Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 1:46am On May 31, 2017
Op is like when you are thinking and typing this trash this is what you are doing abi?

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by conductor2: 1:48am On May 31, 2017
yarimo:
Op is like when you are thinking and typing this trash this is what you are doing abi?
Let me wait here for you and the thrash you're about to type.
Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 1:51am On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

Let me wait here for you and the thrash you're about to type.

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by conductor2: 2:01am On May 31, 2017
yarimo:
I swear type that rubbish today, I'll knock the green algae you've been drinking out of your cone skull cheesy

Re: Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

I swear type that rubbish today, I'll knock the green algae you've been drinking out of your cone skull cheesy
this is what you were doing when you post this trash abi?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [27 June, 2017]. / Biafra: Why Nigerians Must Stop Nnamdi Kanu – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.