Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

US Singer Pia Mia Vs Phyno, The ''I Am A Fan'' Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Singer Pia Mia Vs Phyno, The ''I Am A Fan'' Saga (429 Views)

#thestolensong:- 9jaflaver Compares Phyno, And Pia Mia "I'm A Fan" Release Dates / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song / OMG: Phyno's Song Just Got Stolen By This American Pop Star "Pia Mia" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Singer Pia Mia Vs Phyno, The ''I Am A Fan'' Saga by villagecraft: 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
No official communication has been passed between Phyno and his team, hence at the moment, there is no official response. Pia Mia has not responded too. The singer has chosen to focus on promoting her new single, which is receiving initial positive reviews but Nigerian music fans have perceived theft of Phyno’s song by Pia Mia.

The record in quote is a song named ‘I’m a fan’ which was released by Phyno in 2016 as part of his “The Playmaker” album. Phyno’s version featured Mr Eazi, and another relative newcomer, Decarlo. The song which is an urban Carrribean fusion, has not been made a single by the Nigerian rapper, but it is one of the critically loved records on the project.

The story of ‘I’m a fan’ single began from Phyno, Jeremih and producer Remo. According to verified sources close to Phyno’s camp, the rapper was working on incorporating Island-ready production on his sophomore album to tap into the international market. He was in talks with Remo, who sent him the song to work with

Read: http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/us-singer-pia-mia-phyno-s-fan-saga/
cc
Lalasticlala
Missyb3

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Attack Toyin Lawani After Dem Arrest Her Baby-daddy Over Unpaid Hotel / Crazy Facebook User Declares His Girlfriend Dead And She Replies / Harrysongs Twitter Account Hacked Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.