Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Long Could You Live Without Internet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Could You Live Without Internet? (509 Views)

Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by abdulsalam12(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
This is a shocking poll right? Yes! Let's really solve and answer this question and through the number of supporters and opposers, we will discover how long a human can really live without internet connection.

The question goes this way. Just understand that you wake up and found that there is nothing like internet. I mean nothing like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google, BBM, YouTube, Downloading, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Movies or series and many others.

Now, you only have to depend on your brain for each solution you faced daily. Normally, humans can live without internet access even a situation tougher than that but how will you feel if there is no more internet and how many days will you bear the world of no internet?

Please, drop your answers below this post
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by izzou(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
I only use Nairaland and Google

Nairaland is useful depending on the information you want. I have met awesome people here that changed me for good

Google should be everybody's best friend

Apart from these two,the rest are almost irrelevant

And I have spent 3 days without the Internet. I think that's the highest I spent
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by Nbote(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
Definitely Not long...
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by ojun50(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
If data finish for phone i dey get rest of mind
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by Nne5: 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
TBH I can't
I'm addicted.
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by abdulsalam12(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
Nne5:
TBH I can't

I'm addicted.

lol
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by subtlemee(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
30mins after that I start becoming restless and irritable
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by abdulsalam12(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2017
subtlemee:
30mins after that I start becoming restless and irritable

30mins?
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by dxdiag(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Internet is life, life without internet is bleeped up
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by pauljumbo: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
only when i have important thing to do
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by austinereds(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Internet is my best bet for info. well the highest I have stayed without it is 2days. but I could give it up if I have a radio.
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by icconium(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Longer than you thought. Man can live even up to a hundred years without the internet
Re: How Long Could You Live Without Internet? by Henrybright(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
The only time I can go without internet is when I'm sleeping, apart from that particular period I can't do without it. In fact my phone has no use without internet

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note FE Vs Galaxy Note 7: The Differences Between The NEW And The OLD / Sony Xperia E4 Dual For Sale / 15 Little Known Facts About Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.